Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why good men turn out to be players - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why good men turn out to be players (1465 Views)

Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why good men turn out to be players by ElDaIllest(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2016
It is usually every woman's dream to date/marry a handsome,rich,caring,easy going fellow and all.Sometimes when the ladies mention all the qualities they want in a man the list will seem endless and impossible.Well I stand to say that those men exist but they are endangered species because the real mean are not accepted but rather exploited and they are always taken for granted.Girls don't even know the fact that responsible guys are always busy with their careers or studies to be too focused to wooing a girl that is forming hard to get for too long.As we go through life as kid when during adolescent we notice this strange attraction we suddenly start feeling toward the oppositionist sex in animals it's called bonding but in humans we pick a partner of our choice and date them.

In this relationship true feelings are supposed to be mutual but nowadays it's totally different,all we have nowadays are oppurtunists in the name of gold diggers and players,boys and girls who find themselves in this categories are were either victims of heartbreaks,exploitation by their ex partners or just greedy and lustful fellows.so they resort to victimizing the opposite sex to get satisfaction or revenge for what happened to them long ago.

Since everyone is now so "careful",we even hush our real partners away all in the name of keeping our gaurd on,only to end up with players again...there was a thread I made about a girl I wooed for two years,my guys were laughing at me saying I deserve an award for waiting that long,only God knows I meant well for the girl,she shut me out only to date another guy and break up two weeks afterwards

But coming to think of it,the "players" amongst the guys are the ones who get the attention and love of the ladies,while the nerds and shy guys are hushed away as being uncool or living a non-trendy lifestyle or so.So we shy guys are tired of ducking in a cage why can't we just join our fellow "players" and enjoy what they do instead of resorting to being homosexuals.Shy dudes still deserves some real loving.This is my opinion,air your views people!!!
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 15, 2016
So, ur nice but ur broke, is that what u tryna say?
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by ElDaIllest(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
lol who's talking about broke here do the word "broke" always have to revolve around you ladies ,rich or average "true" dudes are potential targets for being "magas"...please do I look broke to you I've been exploited for what I am before and it hurts when you find out the one you love was only there for the money just as being dumped by a chick for being broke is baby,since you loved from your heart and your partner didn't it hurts get it?

1 Like

Re: Why good men turn out to be players by thowbie7ven(m): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
Haba Sister, did you read anything like"brokeness" up there?...why is ur life dependent on money?...even if you're a gold digger and your life depends on it like"termites" must you come on here to show ur stupidity?...eh shey wa mo ju owo(money) lo bayi?...that's why most of you get"used" and "dumped"....i don't and i'll never blame those guys that make people like you cry like bush babies....quote me and incur the wrath of God all the days of your life!
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 15, 2016
ElDaIllest:
lol who's talking about broke here do the word "broke" always have to revolve around you ladies ,rich or average "true" dudes are potential targets for being "magas"...please do I look broke to you I've been exploited for what I am before and it hurts when you find out the one you love was only there for the money just as being dumped by a chick for being broke is baby,since you loved from your heart and your partner didn't it hurts get it?

Juz trying to clarify since u said that most females only date handsome,RICH,caring etc & ignore those nice guys... grin

Not all females are Iike this, don't juz focus on ur women down there if that's what u thinking..coz here in abroad,ur compatriots (which is very common),Nigerian men are only dating rich women regardless of her looks..
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 15, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Haba Sister, did you read anything like"brokeness" up there?...why is ur life dependent on money?...even if you're a gold digger and your life depends on it like"termites" must you come on here to show ur stupidity?...eh shey wa mo ju owo(money) lo bayi?...that's why most of you get"used" and "dumped"....i don't and i'll never blame those guys that make people like you cry like bush babies....quote me and incur the wrath of God all the days of your life!

Yes I quote u back & I don't care who's ur god is....I'm talking to the op coz I need clarification but ur black ass wud juz jumped down & quote me with ur nonsense quote jz like u...abeg now,go to sleep and stop pestering my bright sunny day!
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by ElDaIllest(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Juz trying to clarify since u said that most females only date handsome,RICH,caring etc & ignore those nice guys... grin

Not all females are Iike this, don't juz focus on ur women down there if that's what u thinking..coz here in abroad,ur compatriots (which is very common),Nigerian men are only dating rich women regardless of her looks..
please do not misquote me,please read the write up again for proper comprehension,I explained that even the rich guys are being exploited and girls normally end up with players.... Please don't say what I did not say o wink
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes I quote u back & I don't care who's ur god is....I'm talking to the op coz I need clarification but ur black ass wud juz jumped down & quote me with ur nonsense quote jz like u...abeg now,go to sleep and stop pestering my bright sunny day!
when are you having Kids? You are fast nearing menopause, and I'm concerned about you, seriously.....
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2016
PaulKillerman:
when are you having Kids? You are fast nearing menopause, and I'm concerned about you, seriously.....

Mmmmm..worried abt my "menopausal" thing? And y is tat? undecided
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by ElDaIllest(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2016
cc Lalasticlala more views and opinions are needed here bro
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2016
What position do you play from? Defence? Midfield? Attack? Tell us
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by ElDaIllest(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What position do you play from? Defence? Midfield? Attack? Tell us
very sacarstic! But the kind of player I have in mind must be playing attack eg.2-5-2,4-3-3 grin
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2016
ElDaIllest:
very sacarstic! But the kind of player I have in mind must be playing attack eg.2-5-2,4-3-3 grin
I see. Lol grin tongue
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mmmmm..worried abt my "menopausal" thing? And y is tat? undecided
cause I Love you....
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
PaulKillerman:
cause I Love you....

Hahahahaahahahahaaaha! U dey craze? tongue how can u love someone u never even met yet? Or do we know each other before & u juz tryna change that acct? grin
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaahahahahaaaha! U dey craze? tongue how can u love someone u never even met yet? Or do we know each other before & u juz tryna change that acct? grin
this is my alternate moniker.... I have always been professing my love for you....
embarassed
KashyBaby:

this is my alternate moniker.... I have always been professing my love for you....
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
PaulKillerman:
embarassed this is my alternate moniker.... I have always been professing my love for you....

Who? grin tongue don't lemme guess abt it...
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by swtdrms(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
@OP u re correct ooooo, that has always been the situation. The players always getting all types of gals every other week while the good guys get used and get dumped. The unfortunate part of the story is that good, homely wife materials always fall into the hands of these players, they get used, played, spoilt, duped and finally dumped. That has always been the cycle.

So many people usually erroneously believe its d power of money but nay, it isn't. Women generally like to be lied to, that's what the players always shamelessly do, while the good guys will never do.

Lets analyse the theory of "Its all about Money". Guy A is very rich, good guy, very reserved and God fearing while Guy B is averagely rich, bad guy, unreserved, not God fearing, excellent in lynology, can pretend to be anything. Who will get the girls?

Absolutely its going to be Guy B, he'll get lots of wife material wch guy A is supposed to have gotten and probably married.

So, its their nature wch is very hard to change.

I get used and dumped twice, since then i studied, analysed and dated several girls and understood wat exactly their nature is. Its not about money of whatever we always believe. Its always about how to toy with their heart and you get everything on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: Why good men turn out to be players by ElDaIllest(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
swtdrms:
@OP u re correct ooooo, that has always been the situation. The players always getting all types of gals every other week while the good guys get used and get dumped. The unfortunate part of the story is that good, homely wife materials always fall into the hands of these players, they get used, played, spoilt, duped and finally dumped. That has always been the cycle.

So many people usually erroneously believe its d power of money but nay, it isn't. Women generally like to be lied to, that's what the players always shamelessly do, while the good guys will never do.

Lets analyse the theory of "Its all about Money". Guy A is very rich, good guy, very reserved and God fearing while Guy B is averagely rich, bad guy, unreserved, not God fearing, excellent in lynology, can pretend to be anything. Who will get the girls?

Absolutely its going to be Guy B, he'll get lots of wife material wch guy A is supposed to have gotten and probably married.

So, its their nature wch is very hard to change.

I get used and dumped twice, since then i studied, analysed and dated several girls and understood wat exactly their nature is. Its not about money of whatever we always believe. Its always about how to toy with their heart and you get everything on a platter of gold.
Gbam!!! 10cartons of origin for this guy! You are the only nairalander that have related well will this post! God bless us and give us wisdom to follow women o
Re: Why good men turn out to be players by swtdrms(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
ElDaIllest:
Gbam!!! 10cartons of origin for this guy! You are the only nairalander that have related well will this post! God bless us and give us wisdom to follow women o

Amen....thank u my guy. Na to dey take style be player with good intentions sure pass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Long Dick And Small Dick Which Will Female Go 4 / My New Song Dedicated To Ivyy , My Love.. / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.