Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? (1704 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by baalisso(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2005
I for a person see nothing wrong in asking your female friend out if you truely like and care for her.

what do you think?
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by southpark(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2005
If you're a male and you like your female friend, you can ask her out.
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by Seun(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2005
Oh, I get it now. Why would you want to woo a woman who is not your friend?
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by fabian(f): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2005
Its definitely within the limits of being reasonable!
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by sammyjl(f): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2006
Whats wrong if the both of u like each other cool
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by ofeore(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2007
maybe you would like to woo a complete stranger instead! grin
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by Zicblingz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
If u dnt.dn who ll u woo,ur female enemy.?
U r frnds wit ha so u cn tease ha(dts if u'r intrstd), dats d whl idea 2me

Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by Godmother(f): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
Nothing wrong in it , per se. The only problem is that if she's not interested it could it could jeorpadise your friendship. Be sure you really like her.
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by AccoPen(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
It is unreasonable to woo someone who is not your friend.
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by dyabman(m): 2:48am On Aug 11, 2009
@post

stupid thread
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by MoneyRule(m): 4:14am On Aug 12, 2009
Yeah, i think reasonable covers that line of action.
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by Tatase(f): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2009
It's reasonable to woo anyone (including female friends) if you have that kind of rapport with them. Like if you guys flirt or if you think she might be interested in you "like that." However, don't make a good friendship awkward by just asking out a female friend you KNOW is not interested in you.
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by DrTony1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
Then how do U know she's not interested in you since shes already a friend. I mean she might tease you something about U being her lover, then if U foolishly go ahead your own don be, but if U no go ahead and her mind truly dey there then U don fall hand.
The thing is how to detect that shes genuinely interested since shes a already friend and acts nicely to U like a friend should do
Re: Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? by Easy2life: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
baalisso:
I for a person see nothing wrong in asking your female friend out if you truely like and care for her.

what do you think?
i don't even think I am thinking

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Love My Girl Friend / Honestly, Did You Ever Cheat / We Broke Up Without A Quarrel.......But!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.