Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe (22226 Views)

Economy: APGA Would Have Done Better Than Apc’s Buhari – Oye / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by OnankpaBa(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
yes?

richidinho:

Chai Nigerians...
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Abimsdeji: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
YEAH, on point
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by shamecurls(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
What else will a bittered wailer say....
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by idupaul: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Am so paid

I know you are feeling the heat but because you are on social media payroll of 30k a month you must post nonsense so u and Ur family can survive small

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by back2sender: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/15/buhari-has-destroyed-nigerias-economy-apga-scribe/
Oga thank you we don hear, we know sey you be IPOB member.
Next please

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by mile12crises: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
The rich and the poor are crying cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by djkirkoo2(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
mrmetoo1:

My guy if you're suffering in abject hunger, that's on you don't blame government for that. Personally, no hunger on my own side and not from anyone I know. Some of you need to stop using this bad economy as an excuse to be lazy, people that are making money are still making money. Banks that everyone was making noise about because of TSA are declaring billions in profit. The NSE that was bleeding end of last year/beginning of this year are already experiencing a turn around. Investors are showing interest, don't lie to yourself that your inadequacies are caused by government. Things might be a little slow but I personally that know anyone that has shut their businesses. So that abject hunger you're talking about started a long time ago, no be today
Abeg wake up from ur dream before u chop wintch for sleep

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by DONSMITH123(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
“The truth remains that the economy is in a very bad shape, the economy has been battered, it has been given a technical knock-out, the type that Tyson used to give to his opponents in his time. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
It is sad that the APC government still thinks they are in opposition. They should take charge and stop the blaming games and sensational propanganda. The same Nigerians that voted APC in are still holding their PVCs.....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by amtaken(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
You cannot bring a clerk in a micro finance bank in the UK to come and superintend over Nigeria’s economy, it is not going to take us anywhere. Nigeria needs an economist in the mold of Okonjo Iweala, an economist in the stature of Oby Ezekwesili, in the stature of Soludo, in the stature of Kaku Idika Kaku. These appointments of Buhari that are more political and sentimentally minded will take us to the abyss. The government is already collapsing on him, and I will advise once again for him to convoke an economic summit, because Nigerian and her economy is in comatose

I totally concur!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by nnachukz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Even those attacking this man are not finding it easy. Forget this pretence here. Suffering and smiling is the worst disease known to man. I don't know where zombies got that trait from.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by ngmgeek(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
And what has he done to repair the economy.

People always looking for who to blame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by gidado14(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/15/buhari-has-destroyed-nigerias-economy-apga-scribe/
see who is talking kuku make your party win make u make the Economy well na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by usmanktg2(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
h
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Mistermamus(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Buh d zombies keep on defending him. Wen una no c fud chop una eyes go clear
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by OnankpaBa(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
E pain you? we can employ you as well

idupaul:

I know you are feeling the heat but because you are on social media payroll of 30k a month you must post nonsense so u and Ur family can survive small
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by SycophanticGoat: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Let there be opposition! And there was opposition even within APC... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by kingofabia: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
God will never forgive all of you for the numerous lies you guys are selling.. which investor.. what NSE is turning around. did we vote buhari into govt to bring a slow process. we bought the change brand and not a GO SLOW brand.. so stop ur deceit and wake up top reality

mrmetoo1:

My guy if you're suffering in abject hunger, that's on you don't blame government for that. Personally, no hunger on my own side and not from anyone I know. Some of you need to stop using this bad economy as an excuse to be lazy, people that are making money are still making money. Banks that everyone was making noise about because of TSA are declaring billions in profit. The NSE that was bleeding end of last year/beginning of this year are already experiencing a turn around. Investors are showing interest, don't lie to yourself that your inadequacies are caused by government. Things might be a little slow but I personally that know anyone that has shut their businesses. So that abject hunger you're talking about started a long time ago, no be today

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by dvee2: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
apc man howfar, hope buhari is paying you for all this work that you're doing for him on nairaland.

Are you one of the 100 LAPTOPS DOGS HIRED BY WIKE AND BEING PAID 50K PER MONTH TO SLEEP ON NAIRALAND? Honestly heard from reliable source. please confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by maduxs: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Buhari is the right man for the job and he is doing Wonderful as a Fulani herdsman. This is just. The beginning. LOL

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by idupaul: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:

E pain you? we can employ you as well

Don't worry I will pass I am not some lazy dude who waits for handouts from politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by menshealth2120: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
hmmmmn
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by SycophanticGoat: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:

The same silly buhari is the one ruling you.

You mean mumuhammado mumuhary, aka the certificateless dullard? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by OnankpaBa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
APC social network STAFF is needed. PM me

idupaul:

Don't worry I will pass I am not some lazy dude who waits for handouts from politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by menshealth2120: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
okay
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by OnankpaBa(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
guy bone. You that has the certificate, the man without cert is ruling you. wise up.

SycophanticGoat:

You mean mumuhammado mumuhary, aka the certificateless dullard? grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Adminisher: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
What dOes this idiot know about the economy?. Big fool. They were not destroying it when they were spending $20bn on security in three years and stealing all the money. $16bn on power no headway. Was it Buhari who crashed the oil market?. Was it Buhari who did not diversify? Very inferior black people wth their fear of truth. Ibos will never get to national leadership on top or the already lost cause of Biafra if they keep running away in the opposite direction of truth. How many Ibo politicians have ever ever for once criticized Jonthan even for the obvious failings. None?. So that is it. That is God's test you have failed and the consequences upon you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
mrmetoo1:

........Gidi Gbammm! cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by OnankpaBa(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
dvee2:

Are you one of the 100 LAPTOPS DOGS HIRED BY WIKE AND BEING PAID 50K PER MONTH TO SLEEP ON NAIRALAND? Honestly heard from reliable source. please confirm.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Praizekeyz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lol "d type dat tyson gives his opponents" Lol wetin concern tyson with our economy now? All of una be thief sha dats wat I know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
if the last 16 years of PDP have been used to build the Nigerian economy, i bet if it would have been destroyed by somebody who only took over 9 months ago. It is a senseless accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by SycophanticGoat: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:
guy bone. You that has the certificate, the man without cert is ruling you. wise up.

Why won't he when only illiterate dullards reigns supreme in this country. See Olajumoke shining with an empty brain while those first class grads no fit pay rent. Only in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice Abang And Olisa Metuh Were Classmates - Premium Times / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.