Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe (22231 Views)

Economy: APGA Would Have Done Better Than Apc’s Buhari – Oye / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
nothing but the truth. things are not moving. anyway Osusu Must Flow

What did Osusu did to you again today?
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Decibel: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adminisher:

Buhari destroyed the Economy in just nine months. I used to have respect for your tribe before. now i am certain that Ibos are the dumbest and most cowardly tribe in Nigeria.

Shataap, you e-thug
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by hamilton62(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
mrmetoo1:

My guy if you're suffering in abject hunger, that's on you don't blame government for that. Personally, no hunger on my own side and not from anyone I know. Some of you need to stop using this bad economy as an excuse to be lazy, people that are making money are still making money. Banks that everyone was making noise about because of TSA are declaring billions in profit. The NSE that was bleeding end of last year/beginning of this year are already experiencing a turn around. Investors are showing interest, don't lie to yourself that your inadequacies are caused by government. Things might be a little slow but I personally that know anyone that has shut their businesses. So that abject hunger you're talking about started a long time ago, no be today
People like you are just mouthed, "only" mouthed and myopic... What do you mean by those words and don't you know that your ENOUGH is negligible and infinitesimal to a lot here?
Just because I have many in my accounts and assets-wise does it mean that my cash inflow in this stagnant economy isn't marred?
Yes it is.
Common sense
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Abagworo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Still wailing. Throughout Jonathan's time Southeast didn't buy fuel below 100 Naira except in extremely few occasions but this APGA non-entity kept his mouth shut. Let us wait for APC to complete their own 16 y.ears and then compare
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by henryhemon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kullant:
IF GREECE OF ALL NATION WENT BANKRUPT BECAUSE OF BEING AN IMPORTING NATION. .....

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA THAT IT'S ECONOMY IS SOLIDLY DRIVEN BY IMPORTATION

A COUNTRY THAT IS SO LAZY TO THE EXTEND THAT IT HAS TO IMPORT TOOTHPICKS !!!

A COUNTRY THAT CAN NOT EVEN PRODUCE OFFICE PINS !

A COUNTRY WHERE ALL THE 36 STATES DEPEND ON FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION!

A COUNTRY THAT HAS MORE THAN 33,000 GHOSTS WORKERS ON IT'S PAYROLL!

A COUNTRY WHERE MONEY MEANT FOR SECURITY HARDWARE END UP IN PRIVATE POCKET!

A COUNTRY WHERE 80 % OF GOVERNMENT WORKERS A TREASURY ROBBERS !!!........

ABEG SPACE NO DEY TO LIST THE ILLS OF THIS JAGA JAGA COUNTRY grin grin grin

Tell them.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by henryhemon(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Wetin Igbos do una sef, everyday Ibo this, Ibo that, Na them dey turn Nigeria upside down? we really miss GEJ

We know your work,your pic says it all. Do you stI'll see customers?
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by prophetfire: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:
He spoke thus: “What is going on this country is quite unfortunate; I have been on the queue for two days to get fuel, in Nigeria, the fourth oil producing country in the entire world, whereas in non-oil producing countries, there are no queues.

Coz u've been on the queue to get fuel. Abeg go sit down
are u sayin dt we re supposed to be queing like that for fuel? U see its bcs we like to suffer without holding our leaders to account that the country degenerated to this mess.I also supported buhari bt he seems nt to be ontop of this game.honestly.we should start callin him out early before he goes into total sleep. You are accepting an abnormal as normal.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by henryhemon(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Akaujaa:
People who criticise Buhari now are either illiterates or pretenders. Change goes with sacrifices and pains. That's the simple truth. Nigeria before now, failed to diversify her economy and so depended hugely on oil. Now, the price of oil (which we made the mainstay of our economy) has nosedived worldwide and yet, we expect things to remain the same. All we want the government to do now is to perform some kind of magic, forgetting that planning precedes success.

One bottle for you. The good thing about my lovely president,he can't be pushed around,he knows what he wants,they can cry me a river,we 're heading to the right direction. He's human and will make mistakes but won't plunge Nigeria like others have done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by henryhemon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Akaujaa:
People who criticise Buhari now are either illiterates or pretenders. Change goes with sacrifices and pains. That's the simple truth. Nigeria before now, failed to diversify her economy and so depended hugely on oil. Now, the price of oil (which we made the mainstay of our economy) has nosedived worldwide and yet, we expect things to remain the same. All we want the government to do now is to perform some kind of magic, forgetting that planning precedes success.

One bottle for you. The good thing about my lovely president,he can't be pushed around,he knows what he wants,they can cry me a river,we 're heading to the right direction. He's human and will make mistakes but won't plunge Nigeria like others have done. Oh I notice it's only on NL that my people cry me a river. Pmb all the way.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by prophetfire: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
mrmetoo1:

My guy if you're suffering in abject hunger, that's on you don't blame government for that. Personally, no hunger on my own side and not from anyone I know. Some of you need to stop using this bad economy as an excuse to be lazy, people that are making money are still making money. Banks that everyone was making noise about because of TSA are declaring billions in profit. The NSE that was bleeding end of last year/beginning of this year are already experiencing a turn around. Investors are showing interest, don't lie to yourself that your inadequacies are caused by government. Things might be a little slow but I personally that know anyone that has shut their businesses. So that abject hunger you're talking about started a long time ago, no be today
you said de truth bt oga buhari shud just fix this fuel palava with military alacrity or I remove my back from him.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by henryhemon(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adminisher:

Why is it easy for you to say that Jonathan's procurement of weapons one year ago that arrived is what we are using to destroy Boko Haram BUT it is hard for you to accept that it is his mismanagement of 6 years that landed us where we are now.

The principle is the same. It is what you handover to your successor that he will use. Anybody who cannot accept that the damaged economy is GEJ's doing is not ready for enlightenment

Who told him its same weapons moreover how motivated where the soldiers during Gej's time? Go to the volatile areas see our army,see how happy they are now to go to war n they don't care where each one is from. See how their lives have improved and you will know why we re winning the war.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by prophetfire: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adminisher:

Buhari destroyed the Economy in just nine months. I used to have respect for your tribe before. now i am certain that Ibos are the dumbest and most cowardly tribe in Nigeria.
dumbness n cowardic is whn u leav a person n attack a people dt never attacked u. Is igbos the topic or did he speak about igbos?he spoke his mind and for himself. Why this hatred for igbos on nairaland? Hatred dries the bones an blinds a person from sound reasoning.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Toktee(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/15/buhari-has-destroyed-nigerias-economy-apga-scribe/
so,all this just to tell us how igbos has economic gurus abi,what magic did okonjo did during jonah era that it does not reflects on the masses,this must be the chief wailer,wait make i ask lesbianboy,showyourcertificate and Amtaken,maybe the man is their chief.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Mistermamus(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adminisher:

stfu yes he destroyed d econmy and point of correction aint igbo
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by banmee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:
He spoke thus: “What is going on this country is quite unfortunate; I have been on the queue for two days to get fuel, in Nigeria, the fourth oil producing country in the entire world, whereas in non-oil producing countries, there are no queues.

Nigeria is not the fourth highest producer of oil currently. That title belongs to iraq in 2015. Nigeria has not even in the top 10 since 2011.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by nijanigga: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
this IPOB crass where were you when your lord Gej was sharing money like sharing bread? You ain't see nothing yet,Nigeria's future had been mortgage by Gej.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by ngoziama: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/15/buhari-has-destroyed-nigerias-economy-apga-scribe/

Buharis hatred for the ibos has pushed him into surrounding himself with novice instead of the islikes of soludo and NOI,
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by banmee(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Achuwa1:
Omg! 8 shocked,,,,,,according to the op: woman tht used to be a mere clerk in a micro-finance bank in the uk is now our minister of finance.
No wondr the economy is in comatose & ppl are suffering in abject hunger,+prices of things sky rocketing.,,we are in a big mess ooo

If you really believe that then you truly deserve your circumstance. Anyone can shovel you shiit and you'll swallow it.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by jude90(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
he just nailed it. tribalism is killing Nigeria if not buhari can never rule Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Smooyis(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:

The guy spoke well joor. Everything he said is on point. If you think differently, let's hear from you rather being sycophantic and abusive.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by oyinkinola: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
....in a system of government of people by the people for the people, who has the responsibility of defending the nation, the nation is the victime of looters, the nation is the victim of the criminal, the nation is the victim of terrorist, the nation is the victim of economics saboteur, the nation is the victim of oil pipe line vandal, the nation is the victim of kidnaping, the nation is the victim of fulani herdsmen, the nation is the victim of ipob/massob, the nation is victim of fuel black market the nation is the victim of the forex $ hike price, the nation is the victim of the price specuator & manipulator...etc
Beside president muhammadu Buhari action to defend the nation:
1.The war against bokoharam and other insurgency in the eastern part of nigeria is defeatable , with galant soldiers under the order of marksman general, the commandant in chief of african arm forces, General buhari had berated the iss of africa...with galant sodiers and sophisticated weapon the terrorist had been pull down!
2.The war against corruption looting and the looters is the second fronts, the battle is not all that easy the general has the determination but fighting corruption with unredoutable weapon like judiciary arms, is not easy to operate infront of devilish looters with their advocates and distinguish honourable senators and opposition party! but God so good with the determination of general and full backing of the international community, the war is 'bell et bien' in full stage!
3.The third war which will commence soon is on the economics saboteurs, a war that general think ,with broom they will be easyly sweep into dust-bin but even the rake seems not be effective enough to rake them, now general had determined to bulldoze them into the pit!
when the three war won, nigeria will be worth living for the poor masses!
who is to defend the nation while senators and law practitional rally round a criminal accuse!
who is to defend the nation while humman right watch turn to terrorist(bokoharam) right watch!
who is to defend the nation while student union, labour congress, human right activists, legal practitional support or mute and powerless in the face of looter and say nothing about the looted fund!
who is to defend the nation while NL support the looters!
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by sikirat2020: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Go si down hour hypocritical
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by mrmetoo1: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
kingofabia:
God will never forgive all of you for the numerous lies you guys are selling.. which investor.. what NSE is turning around. did we vote buhari into govt to bring a slow process. we bought the change brand and not a GO SLOW brand.. so stop ur deceit and wake up top reality

Numerous lies?? Please which ones?? About banks declaring profit or which? Or about investors?? If you choose to close your eyes to all those, it's your business. Just yesterday it was in the news that at least 25 Danish companies are ready to invest in agriculture in Nigeria.

If you guys expected a miracle then that's on you. Thank God you said he was voted based on change not miracles. This country has gone through decades of decay and you expect everything to be fixed in 9 months. Let's be real please.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by mrmetoo1: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
prophetfire:
you said de truth bt oga buhari shud just fix this fuel palava with military alacrity or I remove my back from him.

I agree that they need to figure this fuel thing out but keep in mind that pipelines were blown and there was a strike just right when it was easing up.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by sinistermind(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
I want to believe that most people on this forum are educated but it is disheartening that when there's a post some people just read the topic and not contents before they post a comment. This man hasn't said anything wrong, he said it openly that he didn't support GEJ because he believed GEJ failed and he supported Buhari hoping things will get better but we are getting worse. He spoke my mind and i believe the mind of most people. i have said it before and i will say it again, if Mr. President wants to revive the Economy, he needs to look beyond party affiliation and appoint capable hands. the situation in Nigeria is gradually becoming a tussle between "wailers" and "zombies"... It's sad, very sad.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by jelal007(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tell this igbo/IPOB retard to go and get a life. Destroyed ko,destroyed ni.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by mrmetoo1: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
hamilton62:

People like you are just mouthed, "only" mouthed and myopic... What do you mean by those words and don't you know that your ENOUGH is negligible and infinitesimal to a lot here?
Just because I have many in my accounts and assets-wise does it mean that my cash inflow in this stagnant economy isn't marred?
Yes it is.
Common sense

All I did was respond to a guy that said he's wallowing in abject hunger. I never said anything was enough for anyone. I admitted it and said things were slow but in the midst of it there are people getting creative and making money. This year has made me hustle more than last year because I was scared it was going to be very slow. I've found myself soliciting for clients like I never did in previous years but that has started paying off because I'm getting more inquiries and more leads than I did this time last year. All I was trying to say was don't use the economy as an excuse as to why you can't eat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Yorubasgreat(f): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wont comment to avoid insults from this APC rats..

At least I feed better than all of them almost..
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Achorise: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
call for expertise not party loyalists
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by bigttt: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
So our economy is not strong enough for someone to come within ten months and destroy it.An economy that was properly laid can not be destroy easily.We are just in a haste.I am of the belief that our economy can be great with buhari.Somebody who did not even started implementing his first budget.Nigerian can no t be fix in one year,moreover buhari is trying to prepare the ground for things to takeup.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by laprince(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
The problem is that we do not have enough money thanks to the drop in oil prices....so we have to restrict the amount of money we spend (which is why the car money of Aso Rock is not right)....but many people want to live as if oil is still above $100 per barrel.

Well,it ain't. And the sooner Nigeria goes full austerity at all levels, the better.

Everybody is feeling the effects of the shrinking oil price. However, they forget that the same oil is from just a part of Nigeria. other sectors are just ignored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself / Buhari Tours The National Park In Malabo And Meets With Nigerian Community (Pics / Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.