Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe (22229 Views)

Economy: APGA Would Have Done Better Than Apc’s Buhari – Oye / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by billyG(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/15/buhari-has-destroyed-nigerias-economy-apga-scribe/
Chief Wailer of apga,na today nyash dey d front,which okonjo infact she shld b held 4 d present state of our economy?she sign away our common wealth,she & her gang.% want pmb r perform magic when u pple looted our dollars.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by dallyemmy: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Do we have an economy? What are we producing to bring foreign exchange? After crude oil what else are we exporting? We must all now start thinking of what we can export to bring foreign exchange! We have destroyed our economy to the extent that we now import toothpick! Let us develop our economy and stop playing blame game! Na oyinbo go come develop our economy for us?
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by drnelson: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=18pt]you already forgot the ineffectual buffoon and his ibo minister of petroleum[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by drnelson: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=18pt]you already forgot the ineffectual buffoon and
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/15/buhari-has-destroyed-nigerias-economy-apga-scribe/
Useless fuul!I waIted 4 days 2 buy fuel?is he in naija when tompolo & his gangs wher blowing pipelines everywher?did he condemn them.okonjo/soludo my foot.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by billyG(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

what a misguided & careless statement!so buhari is now gej & dasuki that looted our dollar reserves frm cbn?his he in naija when tompolo & co was destroying pipelines thereby crippling d economy.make he pack well jare!
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why do Ibos hate their own country?
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Wetin Igbos do una sef, everyday Ibo this, Ibo that, Na them dey turn Nigeria upside down? we really miss GEJ

Actually, you lot did play a part in Nigeria's present predicament.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by MCRUEMUS: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
mrmetoo1:

My guy if you're suffering in abject hunger, that's on you don't blame government for that. Personally, no hunger on my own side and not from anyone I know. Some of you need to stop using this bad economy as an excuse to be lazy, people that are making money are still making money. Banks that everyone was making noise about because of TSA are declaring billions in profit. The NSE that was bleeding end of last year/beginning of this year are already experiencing a turn around. Investors are showing interest, don't lie to yourself that your inadequacies are caused by government. Things might be a little slow but I personally that know anyone that has shut their businesses. So that abject hunger you're talking about started a long time ago, no be today
MUST ALL APC AND LIE MOHAMED LIE ALL TIMES. WHICH NSE ARE U TALKING ABOUT? IS IT NIG NSE? NO because THAT ONE IS ALREADY ON FULL LIFE SUPPORT. U TALK ABOUT INTEREST FROM INVESTORS, MY FRIEND U ARE A REAL CONFIRM ZOMBI
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by richard870(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
mrmetoo1:

My guy if you're suffering in abject hunger, that's on you don't blame government for that. Personally, no hunger on my own side and not from anyone I know. Some of you need to stop using this bad economy as an excuse to be lazy, people that are making money are still making money. Banks that everyone was making noise about because of TSA are declaring billions in profit. The NSE that was bleeding end of last year/beginning of this year are already experiencing a turn around. Investors are showing interest, don't lie to yourself that your inadequacies are caused by government. Things might be a little slow but I personally that know anyone that has shut their businesses. So that abject hunger you're talking about started a long time ago, no be today
u re a f**l!
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by lesson44: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2016
Another way to say, Buhari has plug the way to free national cake.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by munchi(m): 1:47am On Mar 16, 2016
OnankpaBa:
E pain you? we can employ you as well
who told you his jobless? Ode!!!
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by humbleself242(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2016
APGA NATIONAL SECRETARY NO GET SENSE,because HE WANT NIGERIANS TO KNW HIM THAT WAS Y HE IS TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by kingofabia: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Have u forgotten so soon that GEJ already brought revival to the Agricultural sector. So why give the glory to Buhari suddenly. Did you follow the campaign of Buhari and all his promises. I am sure he knew they were never possible.

I think u and i are still talking because we have jobs.. Our kids are not stuck abroad. U have not been sleeping in darkness. We are not expecting a miracle but be honest to your self, NO CLUE FOR THE CHANGE.

Mention one member of the APC govt that was not part of the decay since 1999. I think u shld be real to yourself

mrmetoo1:

Numerous lies?? Please which ones?? About banks declaring profit or which? Or about investors?? If you choose to close your eyes to all those, it's your business. Just yesterday it was in the news that at least 25 Danish companies are ready to invest in agriculture in Nigeria.

If you guys expected a miracle then that's on you. Thank God you said he was voted based on change not miracles. This country has gone through decades of decay and you expect everything to be fixed in 9 months. Let's be real please.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by elbaraj001(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2016
richidinho:
There is no money in the economy
How can somebody be stockpiling money in one account to rather remain dormant instead of pumping more cash to the economy?

#BadAdvisers
#BadEconomist
#SpeaksTooMuchGrama
Dat shows d level of ur ignorance abt TSA...go n read more abt it....u need d knowledge badly..i beg u in d name of God u serve..
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by amtaken(f): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2016
OPC boy leave me alone.

Toktee:
so,all this just to tell us how igbos has economic gurus abi,what magic did okonjo did during jonah era that it does not reflects on the masses,this must be the chief wailer,wait make i ask lesbianboy,showyourcertificate and Amtaken,maybe the man is their chief.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by mrmetoo1: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2016
kingofabia:
Have u forgotten so soon that GEJ already brought revival to the Agricultural sector. So why give the glory to Buhari suddenly. Did you follow the campaign of Buhari and all his promises. I am sure he knew they were never possible.

I think u and i are still talking because we have jobs.. Our kids are not stuck abroad. U have not been sleeping in darkness. We are not expecting a miracle but be honest to your self, NO CLUE FOR THE CHANGE.

Mention one member of the APC govt that was not part of the decay since 1999. I think u shld be real to yourself

Who is giving anyone glory. I'm stating facts. Then why is it that if this government does anything that's positive it's Jonathan that started it, not that I'm denying it, but any negative you guys want to pretend it never even existed during Jonathan's administration. Fact is we're dealing with problems we've been facing in Nigeria for decades, there's absolutely nothing we're going through right now that's brand new. All I know is these guys need time for there to be a semblance of progress in this country. You don't fix decades of rot in 10 months, that's why I said they campaigned change not miracles. When Buhari made the trip to the US last year, he was telling folks in the diaspora not to be in a hurry to come home yet because fixing Nigeria will take a while. He said earliest anyone should be thinking of it should be end of this year. When he said that some of you guys abused him. Buhari talks but you guys choose to ignore him and decide to believe what you want to believe like the N40 petrol and $1=N1 fantasy.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Am grateful to you President Buhari. Please be rootless and have no mercy in the anti corruption fight,history and posterity will vindicate and be kind to you.Do not listen to ethnic and religion bigots, do not listen to the thieving and useless so called elites,do not listen to the secessionist that hate our dear country,do not listen to the corrupt and useless media houses,purge the Nigeria systems,you are our last hope, use this four golden years to discourage corruption and it tendencies,fund the anti corruption agencies,reform the justice systems, sack and jail the useless corrupt judges,reform the police and the entire security systems,reward good officers,re-introduce WAI,do not devalue Naira,rather introduced more policies that will tighten our borders,discourage importation and encourage local productions,it will be painful and tough, but that is the right things to do.Do not listen to the wicked and satanic politicians working hard to discredit you in other to be left alone with our treasury so that they can have it all for themselves,children and myopic supporters.
Remember, this fight against corruption is for the souls of our nation and for our children yet unborn.God bless you my president, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by OnankpaBa(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
be warn

munchi:

who told you his jobless?
Ode!!!

Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by munchi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
OnankpaBa:
be warn

same to your mentor
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by kingofabia: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Who is giving anyone glory. I'm stating facts. Then why is it that if this government does anything that's positive it's Jonathan that started it, not that I'm denying it, but any negative you guys want to pretend it never even existed during Jonathan's administration. Fact is we're dealing with problems we've been facing in Nigeria for decades, there's absolutely nothing we're going through right now that's brand new. All I know is these guys need time for there to be a semblance of progress in this country. You don't fix decades of rot in 10 months, that's why I said they campaigned change not miracles. When Buhari made the trip to the US last year, he was telling folks in the diaspora not to be in a hurry to come home yet because fixing Nigeria will take a while. He said earliest anyone should be thinking of it should be end of this year. When he said that some of you guys abused him. Buhari talks but you guys choose to ignore him and decide to believe what you want to believe like the N40 petrol and $1=N1 fantasy.

By this time next year, i will find u and remind u of all this big english u have typed here
Re: Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe by mrmetoo1: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
kingofabia:

By this time next year, i will find u and remind u of all this big english u have typed here

Please do. My prayer is we'll have all moved forward individually as a nation by then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari / Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.