Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,170 members, 7,838,996 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. (626 Views)

Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. by phensbassey: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
I came back from work. just like every other day in the past week. After a very hectic day at the workshop, I decided to take a bus back home rather than our usual walk home with a friend of mine, who is also my neighbour. though he was absent that day, I felt no need to walk back home alone as it was almost to ten at night..
I readily stretched my hand to stop a rough looking bus, with body fiiler all over the panel. I reluctantly boarded the bus which encompass only three of us.
After about 20mins of movement it came to my stop, where I came down thanking God for arriving safely, unbeknownst to me is the real danger ahead...
I stood at the junction awaiting a tricicle to take me straight home, but being late at night, it was hard to find any, so I reluctantly started walking to avoid being to late.
After like five minutes, a man on a motorcycle stopped in front of me, giving me the signal to join him, I hurriedly boarded the bike without second thoughts.
He dropped me at about 10mins walk to my home whereas had I taking a tricycle, it would have drooped me home, so I came down thanking the man, he left the other way leaving me with the option to walk home, I had to choice: one, to follow a longer and safer route home,or two, a shorter but obviously dangerous path.
I shook off the idea of something happening, and entered that road like James bond fearlessly but cautiously. I walked to the darker part of the road, as NEPA had already done what the y known to do best.. I caught sight of fullanly herdsmen, around their tents sorunded by cows, which I greeted and went on my way.
About five minutes to home, on the darkest part of the road I noticed someone approaching me, he was tall, didn't notice what he wore, as he approached me, I flipped my hood over my head, I was suspicious whit the manner he passed looking at me, we were a little distance apart when he called me(unknown to me what his motives were) cunningly trying to get close, as I noticed before u could make any move he had grabbed my hood, bringing out His weird looking knife...i saw my life flashed before my very eyes, as I struggled to escape, Idid give him anyspace to use the knife, finding a little space, I escaped.....he dashed after me like a lion chasing his prey. we ran like two speedsters with him closing in on me trying to grab my hood, (although I ran faster than usain bolt) raising his arms to slow me down with a stab, I did the only thing that came to my mind at that moment....I shouted a very LOUD hellllllllppp, and that succeeded in sending him back with lightening speed....
I continued running till I reached an area with light, still no one cameout to see what happened, the only thing I could do after a long laugh, was to thank God for saving me..
Re: How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. by homeboy205: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Economy is bad and everybody is in para mode... Avoid short cut...

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. by hakeem4(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Did you die ?
Re: How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. by phensbassey: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
hakeem4:
Did you die ?
lol no dude I can't remember...lol

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. by phensbassey: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
homeboy205:
Economy is bad and everybody is in para mode... Avoid short cut...
thanks
Re: How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. by peacengine(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Passing dark corners alone is not the best, people are desperate now bro
Re: How I Was Almost Stabbed By A Theif/phone Snatcher.. by Afritop(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2016
YOU THINK OR YOU ASSUME HE IS AFTER YOUR PHONE. IT IS YOUR LIFE THAT HE IS AFTER shocked! PROBABLY WANTS TO CUT SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR BODY TO MAKE MONEY. HE MIGHT BE A RITUALIST.
BE GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR KEEPING YOU ALIVE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber / Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! / I Bought Five Babies For N5m From Child Dealer In Port Harcourt – 60-year-old Wo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.