Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! (2567 Views)

The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by pinkydove: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
The issue of gender equality has been a controversial topic with different people giving their different views about it, and many men, especially African men are against it.
According to Wikipedia
Gender equality, also known as sex equality, gender egalitarianism, sexual equality, or equality of the genders, is the view that both men and women should receive equal treatment and not be discriminated against based on their gender.
However, It's shocking to find out that some women are against the topic, mostly because they feel men were created to be greater than women. Below are screenshots from what this facebook user posted about gender equality. What do you say about it?
Your views are highly welcomed! Drop your comments below! Screenshots from the chat and reactions are attached below, so feel free to go through them and add up your comments on this issue. Remember, it's a controversial topic and most men see it as a slap to males while those agigitating for it feels women should be offered the same treatment and respect as men. Screenshots after the cut.

Source;

www.loversecretz.com/2016/06/see-what-this-lady-posted-about-gender.html

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by pinkydove: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by dollyjoy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Her opinion is useless undecided

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by pinkydove: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by olaric(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
And yours (opinion) useful abi?

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by dollyjoy(f): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
olaric:
And yours (opinion) useful abi?
Whatever!

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by ireneony(f): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
She needs sense.

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by firstolalekan(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yours too

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by ogorwyne(f): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kill me if you want to, but on gender equality I believe there is a reason why man was created first before woman. The bible teaches the woman to submit to man(her husband) and the man submits to God. Man or woman, just know what your responsibilities are.

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
So is yours WOMAN! So is yours!

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by waxxydude: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstolalekan:
Yours too
Dude the pic though.. Lmao
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Beamborla(f): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Her argument does not hold any substance at all as far as gender equality is concerned. Women can't impregnate men just like men can't carry a pregnancy. What we have here is division of labour where the woman is saddled with 95% of the responsibility.

I see no reason why someone should think it's stupid for women to request to be respected, appreciated and given equal opportunity.

I'm not a feminist but I respect their struggle...take it or leave it, there are women out there in their numbers who have benefitted positively from this movement. Moreover, no matter how good something is, there will always be a bad side to it, hence, it's no news some people are abusing it.

If she wants to remain 'seen but not heard' it's her choice, I mean no one is forcing her to come out of slavery. Obviously, she's educated and can even use the social media, she can buy and drive a car, she can choose whom to marry and not forced into marriage, she can apply for and get employment...if she's really against gender equality, she should give up all these things, then she can say whatever she wants to say against feminism

The day women start supporting women the way men support fellow men even when the cause is stupid... I'm afraid that day will never come.

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Only 17 comments and u say its trending.

Nonsense opinion from attention seeking biiiiich

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by pinkydove: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
ogorwyne:
Kill me if you want to, but on gender equality I believe there is a reason why man was created first before woman. The bible teaches the woman to submit to man(her husband) and the man submits to God. Man or woman, just know what your responsibilities are.
true. .. But the way some men treat women is heartbreaking!
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by CaroLyner(f): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
jboy73:
Lmao grin

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by DonCortino: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstolalekan:

Yours too
Lol! You badt gan!
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by firstolalekan(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Beamborla:
Her argument does not hold any substance at all as far as gender equality is concerned. Women can't impregnate men just like men can't carry a pregnancy. What we have here is division of labour where the woman is saddled with 95% of the responsibility.

I see no reason why someone should think it's stupid for women to request to be respected, appreciated and given equal opportunity.

I'm not a feminist but I respect their struggle...take it or leave it, there are women out there in their numbers who have benefitted positively from this movement. Moreover, no matter how good something is, there will always be a bad side to it, hence, it's no news some people are abusing it.

If she wants to remain 'seen but not heard' it's her choice, I mean no one is forcing her to come out of slavery. Obviously, she's educated and can even use the social media, she can buy and drive a car, she can choose whom to marry and not forced into marriage, she can apply for and get employment...if she's really against gender equality, she should give up all these things, then she can say whatever she wants to say against feminism

The day women start supporting women the way men support fellow men even when the cause is stupid... I'm afraid that day will never come.

Even God did not create us equally.
Stop wasting your time...

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by pinkydove: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
jboy73:

Nonsense opinion from attention seeking biiiiich
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Beamborla(f): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstolalekan:

Even God did not create us equally.
Stop wasting your time...

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.
Aha!

To you, my brother. To you, it's a man's world.

I see a word where gender does not place restriction on anyone...and my brother, before God, all beings are equal.

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Alezy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Beamborla:

wow....so u support gender equality too?
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
pinkydove:
The issue of gender equality has been a controversial topic with different people giving their different views about it, and many men, especially African men are against it.
According to Wikipedia
Gender equality, also known as sex equality, gender egalitarianism, sexual equality, or equality of the genders, is the view that both men and women should receive equal treatment and not be discriminated against based on their gender.
However, It's shocking to find out that some women are against the topic, mostly because they feel men were created to be greater than women. Below are screenshots from what this facebook user posted about gender equality. What do you say about it?
Your views are highly welcomed! Drop your comments below! Screenshots from the chat and reactions are attached below, so feel free to go through them and add up your comments on this issue. Remember, it's a controversial topic and most men see it as a slap to males while those agigitating for it feels women should be offered the same treatment and respect as men. Screenshots after the cut.

Source;

www.loversecretz.com/2016/06/see-what-this-lady-posted-about-gender.html

Why ur bat3 low na? Una no get light?
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by firstolalekan(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Aha!

To you, my brother. To you, it's a man's world.

I see a word where gender does not place restriction on anyone...and my brother, before God, all beings are equal.
Yes.
It's only a "word" you can "see" and never a world tongue
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by pinkydove: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Why ur bat3 low na? Una no get light?
lol. ... Wasn't at home then. ..
Is that all you could see? Oya throw in your opinion about the topic
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2016
pinkydove:
lol. ... Wasn't at home then. .. Is that all you could see? Oya throw in your opinion about the topic
How could I throw in my opinion? Is my opinion javelin?
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by ehix89(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Your opinion doesn't alter hers, everyone have a right to their opinion
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by ehix89(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

How could I throw in my opinion? Is my opinion javelin?
lols, no o, its an arrow grin, what do you expect from a lady that adorn her profile picture with àbàchà grin
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by ShaqFu: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
That is what makes it her opinion, you can give yours however, so people can say its useful.
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by ShaqFu: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Beamborla:
I'm curious to ask how you came about that finding, as regard the emboldened.

If you want to be respected, earn it, don't just sit down and hope and believe people should respect you because you're a man or a woman.

Kindly name a few.

So you mean women should support women, even if they're wrong? Wow! Your bias is just amazing.

There's something call choice, and it will do you well to make friends with it.

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by skywalker240(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2016
the d first 5 females replies though.....either they are lesbians or the abusive, disresespectful and non submissive type..GBAM grin
just coming here to cruxify the virtous woman

So u want equality abi?...and yet u want ur bf/hubby to take 99% of the responsibities? I.e paying bills, proctecting u, feeding u, and taking care of u and ur needs and be the head of the family. .so u wanna be equal with the head abi...u all jus keep deceiving yourself .even the western worlds who adopted this agenda dont hold it that much, women are still viewed as the lower class...many ladies fighting 4 equality in this country are from broken homes,divorcee,single mothers,lesbians and NL Gold digggers. a hapily married woman or even a widow wont dream of such rubbish.
Kudos to d@t lady who knows her stand

I didnt read the comments, but the first 5 F monikers that commented explained everything cool
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by missvera(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2016
From her message...what I can deduce is that she doesn't even Understand what gender equality is all about.
Wetin concern the biological aspects of the genders with gender equality?

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by dollyjoy(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
That is what makes it her opinion, you can give yours however, so people can say its useful.
Lolcheesy
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by alobright17(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
come pay my groom price and be ready to impregnate me.....since her genuine reasonable point is useless to you .

She In The Bathroom(please Help) / I Am So Sad... / 10 Types Of Nigerian Women You Should Never Marry(pics)