Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not (633 Views)

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / The Many Shades Of "No" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not by AceOfDiamonds(m): 2:07am On Mar 16, 2016
I do not claim to be a relationship expert, neither do i claim to be a love cum romance doctor. But, i'll say things as viewed from my elevated owlish angle with the eyesight of an eagle as plainly as i can.

So let's begin.
Sometimes you meet someone who helps you become a better person directly or indirectly. Who unconsciously has a way of making you drop your bad habits and spurs you on to be better. Someone who just makes you feel happy inexplicably. Sometimes you just feel like identifying one reason why you love him/her, but you come up with more than a million and just end up undecided.
This person talks to you in a way no other can, has an effect nobody can and leaves that smile on your face no other can.

Well, is this love ?
It depends on how you view it. Love is that feeling of affection you have for another person. Love is that sensational attachment. Love is that glorious feeling of fondness. Infact, love cannot be totally explained in words.
When love happens, you know!

But then, love can be funny and paradoxical. You'll love someone ever so much and talk to them as you do to no one else, and never get loved in return. It can be very frustrating. Your friends will tell you how much of a fool you are, and you agree. Its that crazy. There's a latin saying about no man being wise and being in love at the same time. Sometimes i tend to believe it.

Love does not equal compatibility. Falling in love with someone doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a good partner for you to be with over the long term. Love is an emotional process, while compatibility is a logical process.
It’s possible to fall in love with somebody who doesn’t treat us well, who makes us feel worse about ourselves, who doesn’t hold the same respect for us as we do for them, and yet still maintain that relationship. What was that i said about not thinking right when in love ? Funny.

When love gets the better of you, you must use not only your heart, but your mind. Yes, you might have found someone who makes your heart flutter and your cheeks filled with blush at every instance, but you also need to evaluate a person’s values, how they treat themselves, how they treat those close to them, their ambitions and their idiosyncrasies in general. Because if you fall in love with someone who is incompatible with you, well, i'd dare say your relationship is more north than New Zealand.

Other times, your gesture of love might not be reciprocated in full because of a previous experience. Some take pride in making others pay for the sins of their exes. Well, i hope it has paid and earned you more than it did Shakespeare for Romeo and Juliet.
In circumstances, you might not be believed, because you are thought of as one with a sweet sugar coated mouth and looks like an ex who took them for a ride.
Indecision is another factor entwined in the meshes of love. Being undecided about whats best for you, or what you want. Taking a love stroll with every Tom, Dick and Harry. Well, i only hope you don't get hurt before you discover what you want. Mungo Park.

I have an issue with trust in love, because its painfully annoying when you have to explain to someone you at least feel should give you the benefit of a doubt, and that person totally disappoints. Its paramount in love matters and dismantles relationship wherever its absent. Trust is the best thing that can happen to partners.

Money!
I saved that part for the last because most times it comes first on the list when considering a partner. Iconic. Its on the priority list of the females more times than never. Who has the time to date one who has no money ? They ask. Ever and anon, you see two people together and can't help but wonder how in the precious name of love they got together. Look no further! Because in 80 cases out of a 100, its money.
You should know that the Calabar man that buys a dog and feeds it well, has grand plans for that dog. You get the drift ? Its hard enough to find one that'll just buy a dog and nurture it without consuming it in the end. Extremely rare.
But then, it all culminates into love, so what do i care ?

Final Verdict ?

Devoid of all the minuses and negatives, love is still the greatest feeling that can happen to a human. Its more than that sensationally euphoric feeling you get when you're extremely hungry and see your food coming in a restaurant. Yeah, only just emotional.

iAm_ElGenio and i have remitted.
Re: Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 16, 2016
angry
Re: Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2016
Nice one smiley
BUT

Dont u sleep at night? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not by StealthyMe(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Durentt:
Nice one smiley

BUT

Dont u sleep at night? undecided angry

LOL grin

Na night dem dey give us light jare

Na the situation of Nigeria cause am
Re: Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2016
StealthyMe:

LOL grin
Na night dem dey give us light jare
Na the situation of Nigeria cause am
Ok grin Sorry
Re: Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not by StealthyMe(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not by StealthyMe(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Durentt:
Ok grin Sorry

Its all good man smiley
Re: Love - 50 Shades Of Fanciful & Not by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Heroic Acts Don't Pay / #yorubaboys Part 2 / Leave These Girls Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.