Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Heroic Acts Don't Pay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heroic Acts Don't Pay (628 Views)

"Maybe Hardwork Don't Pay after all", I Have Never Been Broke In My Life, Now... / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroic Acts Don't Pay by ifeajikap(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
One night was taking a stroll along a lonely, narrow and dark road when I heard a girl screaming it was like she was about to be raped by 2 guys @ that moment I said to myself what if she was my sister what would I have done.
Left dumbfounded in my taught I was brought back to reality by her scream I had to make a decision should I walk by or try to save her.
All of a sudden I felt a rush of adrenaline before I knew it I was playing hero. I rushed d guy to a hand combat, we both combated on a leveled field until the other guy brought out a gun and said hello to my leg.
A bullet to my right leg and another to my left leg @ that moment my adrenaline had failed me, what I could feel was fear and regrets two more bullets to my abdomen and one to my jaw. It felt like my end has come as I looked up to the sky saying to myself was it worth it before I blanked out.
Few weeks later I woke up in an hospital with a lot of stitches on my body the doctors were surprised they said I had a strong fighting spirit because I lost a lot of blood beyond the amount any normal human being should loose.
I turned my face to see a cop he was the one who brought me in after the people raised an alarm of a body they found lying on the street and there he began to narrate the other part of the story my unconsciousness couldn't witness.
The two guys weren't trying to rape the girl, of the guy and the girl were lovers and other guy was there friend. They only had a little misunderstanding that night and that after the incident the guy had been banging the girl doggy style, bicycle style and all sorts of style.
At that point I was enraged with anger so I was about to die for a girl a never knew only for the girl to still the guy different kinda of sex style filled with anger I could hear my heartbeat pound faster and @ that point

It was only just a dream
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by AKAKAK(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
ok then
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by skywalker240(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
i don laugh well well till i vomit
E pain me say na dream sha
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by ifeajikap(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
AKAKAK:
ok then
u like?
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by ifeajikap(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
skywalker240:
i don laugh well well till i vomit
E pain me say na dream sha
ahhhh u wan make dem shoot me 4 real life
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by skywalker240(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
ifeajikap:
ahhhh u wan make dem shoot me 4 real life
Shebi you wan form Johnny Bravo.
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by ifeajikap(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
skywalker240:

Shebi you wan form Johnny Bravo.
I no wan do johnny bravo o na adrenaline o
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by skywalker240(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
ifeajikap:
I no wan do johnny bravo o na adrenaline o
My brother No try am sef oo

But shebi u know say dat dream na vision sha?
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by ifeajikap(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
skywalker240:

My brother No try am sef oo

But shebi u know say dat dream na vision sha?
my broda I dnt av d ability of joseph d dreamer, bt if I see 2 guys tryn to rape a gal I go jus waka pass
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
angry angry

Op go back to sleep, the story continues ...
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by skywalker240(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
ifeajikap:
my broda I dnt av d ability of joseph d dreamer, bt if I see 2 guys tryn to rape a gal I go jus waka pass
No be say she be even ur sister or ur wife or daughter sef...

Omo na to waka straight like soldier pass am be that oo
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by ifeajikap(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
angry angry

Op go back to sleep, the story continues ...
let's see if d dream go continue 2nyt
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
ifeajikap:
let's see if d dream go continue 2nyt
yes it will, .
I've seen it cool

This time your balls were shot sad sad

The doctors had to replace it with Cucumber sad

grin
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by ifeajikap(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
yes it will, .
I've seen it cool

This time your balls were shot sad sad

The doctors had to replace it with Cucumber sad

grin
my balls Av we met b4? Were u one of d gals I broke there heart in d past
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
ifeajikap:
my balls Av we met b4? Were u one of d gals I broke there heart in d past
Chai grin grin

See confession grin
Re: Heroic Acts Don't Pay by ifeajikap(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Chai grin grin

See confession grin
old tins av passed, am a new creature

(1) (Reply)

Would You Go On A Second Date With This Lady If She List These Conditions? / That Awkward Moment... / Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.