Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada (2346 Views)

Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win / Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by AuntLaVIV(f): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Nevada Republicans announced Thursday morning that they are suing Clark County claiming voter fraud.

Nevada is one of the few remaining states that hangs in the balance. Trump is currently trailing Biden by 7,647 votes in the state.

Republicans allege roughly 10,000 people who cast ballots no longer live in Nevada.

“We firmly believe that there are many voters in this group of mail-in people that are not proper voters. In the last many days, we have received reports of many irregularities across the valley,” said Adam Laxalt, former Nevada Attorney General. “We believe there are dead voters that have been counted. We are also certain there are thousands of people whose votes have been counted who have moved out of Clark County during the pandemic.”

The announcement of the lawsuit was made in front of the Clark County Election Department and also included former Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell, Chairman of the American Conservative Union Matt Schlapp and Nevada GOP Chair Michael McDonald.

More election results are expected to be released today and could determine the outcome of the presidential race.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/your-local-election-hq/trump-campaign-to-hold-news-conference-in-las-vegas/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMOoAaFLhEc

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by BafanaBafana: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Looser
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by DenreleDave(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
OK.. I was there
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Racoon(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
angry Trump has made a mess of himself with all his unguarded utterances as regards the ongoing US election

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by helinues: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Republicans have now joined the league of wailers.

Choi

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by juman(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Republicans are dense.
Why they discourage sending vote by mail.
I wonder.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Cyberterror: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
juman:
Republicans are dense.
Why they discourage sending vote by mail.
I wonder.
They planned to intimidate and bully Democrat voters on election day but the Democrats were smarter than them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Freestainworld(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
So PDP and APC are not the only party that goes to court each election period, even american republicans wants to go to court, people who were voted into office by the same citizens.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by estirocky(f): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Jeromejnr(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
See how they are already concluding and bashing Trump.

I just dey wait to laff una.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Rugaria: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
As messy as these whole process has turned out to be, I'm starting to suspect the democrats and their desperate love to vote by mail. This man suspected this process and complained bitterly about it. Seems like career politicians desperately wanted him out of the way..Idon't to understand why it seems like its only democrats prefer voting by mail that much.. Looks like the whole idea of voting by mail is very vulnerable to manipulations after all..

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Ever8090: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump should just forget this election and move on... USA elections has never been this controversial....I wanted trump to win, but on the other hand I want him to loose so that ipob will allow person hear word on my street grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by naija4life247: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ojuju Calabar. Let them borrow Atikuchukwu's lawyer Mike Ezekhome and Hushpuppi's Dubai Sever nah. Useless miscreants.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Goke7: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rugaria:
As messy as these whole process has turned out to be, I'm starting to suspect the democrats and their desperate love to vote by mail. This man suspected this process and complained bitterly about it. Seems like career politicians desperately wanted him out of the way..Idon't to understand why it seems like its only democrats prefer voting by mail that much.. Looks like the whole idea of voting by mail is very vulnerable to manipulations after all..

Do you understand their rules at all? Covid is the reason they voted by mail. The voter turnout is what is surprising the republicans as they thought they had already bullied their way back to the white house.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Karlovich: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ewedu moozlems are already masturbating

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by helinues: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
11x666666666:

helinues why did you stole steal your neighbors neighbor's laptop?

face of a thief

Gosh.

Upper Iweka gibberish grin cheesy cheesy

Cc 11x666666666

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Donald Trump POTUS...goodbye cry cry Do I cry a river or an ocean?

BTW I've been hearing Trump saying they rigged some states lolz Nigerian blood sef has entered America or what? The world is indeed a global village

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by niggaman(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rugaria:
obviously if there was manipulation, by now the total number of votes counted would have exceeded the total number of registered voters or in the long run that aspect would have been clear for people to see.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by punisha: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Guestlander: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sore loser.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by ezeudo97817: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Republicans have now joined the league of wailers.Choi

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by OLADD: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Racoon:
angry Trump has made a mess of himself with all his unguarded utterances as regards the ongoing US election
Stop that nonsense. You think this is Nigeria where people make unfounded allegations?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Beverlyjean(f): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Goke7:

Do you understand their rules at all? Covid is the reason they voted by mail. The voter turnout is what is surprising the republicans as they thought they had already bullied their way back to the white house.

So the republicans that voted thru the polling unit were not threatened by covid...its becoming clearer that the Democrats created covid just a yr b4 the elections to manipulate votes in their favour...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by JohnBullMySon: 12:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

So the republicans that voted thru the polling unit were not threatened by covid...its becoming clearer that the Democrats created covid just a yr b4 the elections to manipulate votes in their favour...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. they also made trump to laugh at the covid and they made him to mishandle the covid. then they made him to suggest false treatment for the covid grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by JohnBullMySon: 12:55am On Nov 06, 2020
OLADD:

Stop that nonsense. You think this is Nigeria where people make unfounded allegations?
Trump has been making unfounded allegations before na, or is he from nigeria? grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by JohnBullMySon: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2020
when did they count the missing ten thousand, pre election, during election or post election? grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada by Beverlyjean(f): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. they also made trump to laugh at the covid and they made him to mishandle the covid. then they made him to suggest false treatment for the covid grin grin grin grin grin grin

U are saying trash...how did he mishandle it... most of u are not smart at allll...i can't waste my time explaining stuff to people like u...go and improve ur IQ abeg...i don't wanna reduce mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Justice? / Ahmadinejad Wants To Debate Obama At The U.n / Japan Sends Biggest Warship To Protect US Supply Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.