Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Funny Way Fornication Landed Me In Biggest Trouble Of My Life.pray For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Way Fornication Landed Me In Biggest Trouble Of My Life.pray For Me (4656 Views)

"Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Funny Way Fornication Landed Me In Biggest Trouble Of My Life.pray For Me by NemzySeries(m): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2016
oyxah:
Mtchwwww... what is this one again?
d usual lagos houseboy cruising a free ride na
Re: Funny Way Fornication Landed Me In Biggest Trouble Of My Life.pray For Me by ehix89(m): 4:50am On Mar 17, 2016
walearoy:
Ok
Make I buy land
na inside forest u buy land so o,e no go develop at all....dry story
Re: Funny Way Fornication Landed Me In Biggest Trouble Of My Life.pray For Me by bankable: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
well she saw me on her top and she screamed like she saw a man with 7heads. d reason for d screaming was not far fetched. let me describe myself when it comes to height m a little taller dan aki and paw paw, when it comes to ugliness i have 2rivals taiye taiwo and taribo west and wen it comes to darkness wande coal is an halfcast compared to me and again people tink i av kwashiokor becos of my protuding tummy and slim hands u can now understand y she screamed seeng such creature on her she was disgusted a beautiful clean nw being climbed by a creature like me. she was complaing about me d moment she saw me. but madam said she was just helping me. the whole neighborhood was woken because they thought it was arm robbers and the security guards were alarmed before we knew it all of them gathered in the house and they made sure i dint wear my clothes even though she was already dressed and they gave me d beating of my life and they claimed i drugged her and slept with her. my madam was like i might av been doing it to her and she wont know. i was paraded around unfortunately it was in d morning and everyone was at home to witness it. i want all nairalanders to help me tank the chief warder at kirikiri that borrowed me his phone to share my story to d world and if u ever find ursef in my situation i carry God beg u dont ever try it and please put me in ur prayers. its d work of d devil(crying).

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Asked For Nude Photos - He Could Not Handle Her Reply / 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.