Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences (10476 Views)

Patience Jonathan AKA Mama Peace May Consider Running For Senate Come 2019 / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by EastanPower(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
coolitempa:

[s]Lies...lies...lies....have your people dealt with the humiliation suffered in Enugu.....your women were raped.....abused...and king killed...or have they dealt with occupation by the Igalas of their lands....just because of violence perpetuated by thugs and they..the Hausas suffered the highest casualties....you are here salivating over the misfortune of innocent people.... shocked

I am sure you know the market has been permanently closed down with their leaders issuing apologies and begging.....but we will not be moved..... angry sad.....we will not destroy lagos to satisfy iPod miscreants.... grin[/s]

Your women are also raped by fulani invaders and the records are there so shut it.

What we find amazing is how your guys are all over the place about Igbo matter when the hausa/fulani are doing the real damage.

7 Likes

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Adadio: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
omoharry:
OP..I thought this thread was opened for tHE South East and South West people here to reconcile thier differences...now you see!! these poeple can never get along without passing blames among one another..it is pathetic.this is what the northerners are using against you guys..divided and rule tactice and you will continue to fight and chest beast among yourselves without any meaningful development in your region...goodness.
At the close of World War2,Western Europe reconciled with Germany.All the bitterness towards Germany even aft
er all the atrocities committed by Germany under Adolph Hitler was let to die.Six million Jew's were Slaughtered yet Israel and Germany are friends today.Let us forgive and move on.

2 Likes

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by docsholz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nigeria will divide, only a matter of time grin

2 Likes

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
greatCharley:

you are a big liar. the hatred started with you guys, cos we came to your place and made more money and you started serving us in return. an average Yoruba claims to be wiser and better than every other. its ironical to think Igbo's are hating, while they are the most traveled/exposed in the country. we don't make trouble, except for the few cases of religious crises. if we are hateful, how come we visit and stay with other tribes and religion?
serving who? or u r still serving d Yorubas

1 Like

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Adadio: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
oyinkinola:
...where is op self, you mixed up the people and go and hide somewhere, come and settle your people pls!
I have made additional inputs asking that the belligerence should stop.We can disagree sometimes by not using uncouth language.It is sad really.Let the bitterness cease.Those who are benefiting from this state of affairs must be laughing all to scorn.
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adadio:
At the close of World War2,Western Europe reconciled with Germany.All the bitterness towards Germany even aft
er all the atrocities committed by Germany under Adolph Hitler was let to die.Six million Jew's were Slaughtered yet Israel and Germany are friends today.Let us forgive and move on.
Has there been any genuine reconciliation?
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Adadio: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
tooco:
Has there been any genuine reconciliation?
The reconciliation may not have been perfect,just as all human arrangements tend to be.The areas that tend to create friction are constantly smothered.Focus for us at this time should be talk and actions that bind.Maybe we should learn from the European example,or what do you think?
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by coolitempa(f): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
3xtr6r:
https://www.nairaland.com/2742284/biafra-agitation-popular-yoruba-activist

wecan post:
Raw truth from elderly Yoruba man
JUST BEFORE THE DAWN; LET BIAFR@ GO, LET BIAFR@ BE.
By Okesola Ajibola Olayemi

The United Kingdom (Britain) consisted of 5 kingdoms in the begining but today, the Welch, the Scotish, the Wales have gone their own ways and independently there are, ditto the old USSR. You dont impose it on people to live as one if they so decided to go, its a marriage of force by Lord Lugard when he (he wont rest in peace) amalgated us as a Nation.

I repeat here the Igbos have suffered in this country, let them be. The Yorubas must support the Igbos clarion calls of freedom and self independent for one good reason. The Northern oligacy jailed our revered father and the Asiwaju of the Yorubas by the power that be then. Gen Ironsi was the head of state, late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu (a war lock and my hero) gave Ironsi so many troubles to release Awo, Gen Gowon then the 2nd in command from the Northern part of this country will not hear a thing of this. Gen Ironsi courtesy of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu persisted Awo must be released.

Gen Ironsi signed Awolowo released papers and he Gen Ironsi was murdered same day before the papers could reached the then Eastern Governor Odumegwu Ojukwu. He Ojukwu unilataterially release Awolowo and ordered the Eastern Region senior police officers to deliver Awo...the avater to his Ikenne home save and sound. ( Pls see this in Fredrick Froster book entitled 'Emeka' at page 62) For this singular act, i belong to Biafr@. My age mates and i were educated free of any charges by the late sage free.

Let the Biafr@ be and stop shedding their bloods for God sake. The Oracle at West End, Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State, South West Nigeria have spoken.

More lies..Awo released by ironsi but paper lost before he was murdered?...chei una dey lie o.... grin grin....then Ojukwu released him but Gowon welcomed him.....

2 Likes

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by coolitempa(f): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
EastanPower:

Your women are also raped by fulani invaders and the records are there so shut it.

What we find amazing is how your guys are all over the place about Igbo matter when the hausa/fulani are doing the real damage.

Our leaders are intelligent and not chestbeaters like some people... grin angry angry...they realise like thinking people that these Fulani miscreants are not representing their people...therefore...they have taken practical steps...like getting the police to arrest and prosecute them....like closing mile 2 down....etc.... angry....like moving banning cattle rearers in Ondo...etc... angry...that is what you call proactive action.... angry.....
So what have the iPod leaders done other than shout online
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by 3xtr6r: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
coolitempa:

More lies..Awo released by ironsi but paper lost before he was murdered?...chei una dey lie o.... grin grin....then Ojukwu released him but Gowon welcomed him.....

Keep on burying your head in hypocrisy and wicked propaganda to deflect the atrocious deeds of your kinsmen...

chesterlee post:

Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.
#NnamdiKanu we hear u! 30 days and counting, armored carriers in front of your parents home, all unnecessary! Stay strong!

#MadamKOOBiafra is the SM hashtag. Keep Talking on FB and Twitter @HNNAfrica. Im reading all tweets and posts. #HNNAfrica is the only media giving u the voice. Never mind the international media. They are now too busy with France.
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by kayyorr(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
with statements like ' Lagos is no mansland', yorubas are cowards, yorubas are dirty... how can there be peace? I didn't have anything against them till I say the hatred they have for the yorubas. so I should keep quite?
Imagine what Nigeria would be like if the peoples of the South East and South West form a close relationship instead o

f the cat and mouse,albeit childish row upon row between them since the 1950,s.
Why should the two zones at every turn be at war,albeit a silent one for no justifiable reasons.The level if literacy is high in the two zones with high calibre professionals,intellectuals,vibrant youth etc.
In the South East,one in five families have Yoruba blood ,the ratio may be less in the South West.
It is really sad to read lots of yabis apologies to Fela,on social media between the two groups.One can feel the bitterness in some of the comments,but why?.
The day the SE and SW close ranks,hmmm Nigeria will hit first world status in less than a decade.Trust me.
I love the Yoruba and no amount of hiccups in our relationship will deter me from doing so.We shall be great.[/quote]
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Ariani: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ndiigbo can always reconcile with Ndi Yoruba as an independent nation, anything less than that is a monumental waste of time.
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by orunto27: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Forget about differences. The two zones should mobilise their senators, members of Rep. and Assemblies to join others in the NASS and state assemblies to amend the constitution to grant full autonomy to the 36 state governments with regards to the sourcing and applications of their funds, security, safety and success of their states.
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Ariani: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adadio:

The reconciliation may not have been perfect,just as all human arrangements tend to be.The areas that tend to create friction are constantly smothered.Focus for us at this time should be talk and actions that bind.Maybe we should learn from the European example,or what do you think?

You are not a good Student of history.

Germany was the aggressor that woke up one morning, declared herself of a special breed and went on trying to
Conquer and and rule the world, Easterners on the other hand were no aggressors, their main crime remain their constant demand for independent existence.

Germany remained a free independent nation after the war, when it would have been easy for the allied forces to balkanize Germany, by given its southern borders to France, and then given out the rest to whoever they. please, their justification will be that that's the only way to solve the German problem. Instead they pumped money into Germany cos they recognized a very talented European breed in them capable of spear heading the Caucasian drive for total world control, but in exchange, they closely monitored Germany to make sure she doesn't go into weapon production again.

Today, without owning vast empires in the past, no crude oil, Germany is the biggest Economy in Europe.
The Allied force if blinded by greed and envy would have hid behind the WW2 and stunted Germany's growth, but they were wiser than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adadio:

U talk like a kid
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by caprini1: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sunny Ade & Onyeka Onwenu : Choices Phyno & Olamide : Ghost mode.

1 Like

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Saintp(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adadio:
At the close of World War2,Western Europe reconciled with Germany.All the bitterness towards Germany even after all the atrocities committed by Germany under Adolph Hitler was let to die.Six million Jew's were Slaughtered yet Israel and Germany are friends today.Let us forgive and move on.
what u see btw d ibos n yorubas is not new. it is the same disease affecting all black Africans. from Nigeria to Kenya to Rwanda to Uganda etc, d story is the same, tribes battling each other. the white people are smarter in such a way that irrespective of the hate, d tend to focus on what unites them than what divides them but black africans focus more on what divides them than what unites them. if yoruba n igbos were white, they would have harnessed thier strengths for the betterment of thier society than using thier weakness to pull themselves down. what we should pray about here is a change in mentality so that the future generations will get it right.

2 Likes

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by JahJaa(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
;DLol the Earlier my Fellow Igbos Learn to Ignore posts like this the better. Talking about Peace between yoruba n Igbo i think we got no prob we marry eachother. Atimes we even eat Amara n some of their food. They even cook our own food Egusi Onugbu Etc i think the problem is only political you know what i mean. So what are u guys talking about ? The hate y'all talks about only ends in Social media or have you see where a yoruba n igbo guys are Fighting in Real life ? The problem lies in the north they kill both themselves, Us(Igbos) and the yorubas. So what hate exactly are you guys talking about ? ;DLol the Earlier my Fellow Igbos Learn to Ignore posts like this the better. Talking about Peace between yoruba n Igbo i think we got no prob we marry eachother. Atimes we even eat Amara n some of their food. They even cook our own food Egusi Onugbu Etc i think the problem is only political you know what i mean. So what are u guys talking about ? The hate y'all talks about only ends in Social media or have you see where a yoruba n igbo guys are Fighting in Real life ? The problem lies in the north they kill both themselves, Us(Igbos) and the yorubas. So what hate exactly are you guys talking about ?
Y'all Should Quit creating threads like this. Beside everybody both the S.w and S.e can survive without being allys.
And secondly i dont believe in One Nigeria. But time shall tell
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by ikechuk0: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hagmond:
Why are guys so quick to emotions,didnt your saviour kanu promised to kill all yorubas
i dont hate ibos but no matterthe hate i have in my heart ibos hate me more they have promised to kills me and my people

This is why I hate Yoruba. You people everything is pure lies. Post ONE post or video from KANU when he declared he'll kill ypruba. Last I checked the only time KANU talked about you lot is to get your yoruba fake pastors out of igboland and una desperation to but una attention in Igbo business without being called. UN's are shinning because KANU started talking about you lots and last I checked, it was una turned his attention towards unawhen you lots dragged your voice into IPOB matters worse than the north he always talked about.

And don't give me the crap igbo hated us first. I'll be more than happy to repost link of every thread about Igbo killed up north made from 2008- 2015 and we can sit here and count how many of you lots rejoiced about it. I'll be VERY happy to repost it.

In addition, I'll be Extremely happy to repoat every thread about Massob from 2008-2015 on this nairaland and we can count the amount of you lots that wished death on massob.

In addition, I can equally post comments from your leaders threatening Igbo lives on national TV

I'll even proudly provide you a twitter account from a yoloba, way before KANU mentioned about una pastor urging every body to kill Igbo people.

I'll even repost comments from non Nigerians in other forums who from their own mouth mention yoloba always put down Igbo to them. As well as a video of yoloba drug dealer caught and rather than defending himself, the mofo was talking about Igbo the entire time

Most igbo care less about Yoruba and if you doubt me, name how many Igbo leaders have you seen talk about you lots in their interview or papers and then let's compare that to your leaders from last year ALONE.

You fools have been the aggressors since the beginning and I'll be more than, emphasis MORE than happy to PROVE it...just like my SE bros are doing so right now. You people are getting dished back wtf you gave and una are whinning about. F2k out of here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Quit rambling boy.
Wheter you hate us it doesnt matter,life goes on
ikechuk0:

This is why I hate Yoruba. You people everything is pure lies. Post ONE post or video from KANU when he declared he'll kill ypruba. Last I checked the only time KANU talked about you lot is to get your yoruba fake pastors out of igboland and una desperation to but una attention in Igbo business without being called. UN's are shinning because KANU started talking about you lots and last I checked, it was una turned his attention towards unawhen you lots dragged your voice into IPOB matters worse than the north he always talked about.

And don't give me the crap igbo hated us first. I'll be more than happy to repost link of every thread about Igbo killed up north made from 2008- 2015 and we can sit here and count how many of you lots rejoiced about it. I'll be VERY happy to repost it.

In addition, I'll be Extremely happy to repoat every thread about Massob from 2008-2015 on this nairaland and we can count the amount of you lots that wished death on massob.

In addition, I can equally post comments from your leaders threatening Igbo lives on national TV

I'll even proudly provide you a twitter account from a yoloba, way before KANU mentioned about una pastor urging every body to kill Igbo people.

I'll even repost comments from non Nigerians in other forums who from their own mouth mention yoloba always put down Igbo to them. As well as a video of yoloba drug dealer caught and rather than defending himself, the mofo was talking about Igbo the entire time

Most igbo care less about Yoruba and if you doubt me, name how many Igbo leaders have you seen talk about you lots in their interview or papers and then let's compare that to your leaders from last year ALONE.

You fools have been the aggressors since the beginning and I'll be more than, emphasis MORE than happy to PROVE it...just like my SE bros are doing so right now. You people are getting dished back wtf you gave and una are whinning about. F2k out of here

1 Like

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by oyinkinola: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
....anjuwon o se wi le jo, ija lara o tan boro! ija agba ni nbe laarin igbo ati yoruba! eni ti o pa ri re nise se.
o dijo, taa ba m'agba larin igbo ati yoruba ka to le pari fa n fa ti nbe laarin iran mejeeji!
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by coolitempa(f): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2016
3xtr6r:

Keep on burying your head in hypocrisy and wicked propaganda to deflect the atrocious deeds of your kinsmen...

chesterlee post:

Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.
#NnamdiKanu we hear u! 30 days and counting, armored carriers in front of your parents home, all unnecessary! Stay strong!

#MadamKOOBiafra is the SM hashtag. Keep Talking on FB and Twitter @HNNAfrica. Im reading all tweets and posts. #HNNAfrica is the only media giving u the voice. Never mind the international media. They are now too busy with France.

Kemi olunloyo is now your reference..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....kontinu tortoise the desperado.... angry
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Naija9090: 1:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Noneroone:
every groupp can prosper without involving the other. No man's prosperity is tied to the endorsement of another.

But it happened that in nigeria we had three groups one in north, two in south. Hausa has born to rule mentality, are backward, islamic, violent and conservative. Yorubas are fairly progressive and educated, but igbos are the most liberal, progressive, resourceful and intelligent. This is the plain fact. Everyone knows the north should be cut to size if the country sould progress for no nation allow backward group to pilot their affairs if it intends towing the path of progress. But the yoruba is too jealous of igbos, too threatened by igbos and too fearful to allow event follow their path, hence they align with the north to keep the country in perpetual state of underdevelopment. Yoruba policy since amalgation has been guided by hatred, jealousy and fear towards the igbos. Awolowo was the one who told his kinsmen to leave ncnc 'cos it was an igbo party at a time when the major of enugu was a northerner. He started ethnic politics in naija.

The travails of the same awolowo and the crisis in western region(engineered by ahma%u bello) was what provoked nzeogwu's coup. They planned to restore awolowo as the premier. But what happened later? The same awolowo after his release, and inspired by hatred and jealousy, joined the same north wh put him in prison to persecute igbos who fought for him. Even US dip. Archive wrote that awolowos role in that war was inspired by his anipathy towards the igbos. Not to talk of his wartime policies as finance minister.

Even now many yorubas voted buhari not because the saw jonathan as bad but because they believed he identified with igbos.

Therefore igbos do not beef anyone. No igboman has that time.
Yoruba policies are guided by hate wickedness and jealousy. I am sorry to be this plain

1 million likes....you nailed it like Joseph the carpenter!
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Naija9090: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2016
3xtr6r:
When Yorubas started the trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect.
The Yoruba tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

A number of prominent Igbos in NADECO fought along the Yorubas against the despotic Abacha regime.

Yorubas have remained ungrateful for the good deeds the Igbo Nation have rendered them.

Igbos can't afford to go into an evil alliance with wicked ingrates.

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...

Well said my brother!

Sipping a cup of hot tea and enjoying the knockout truth punches from by countrymen on children of hate and evil

2 Likes

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by 3xtr6r: 2:24am On Mar 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Kemi olunloyo is now your reference..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....kontinu tortoise the desperado.... angry

coolitempa, the helpless Ab@ki ass-licker a.k.a the Queen of tribal bigotry...

Remember, the Fulani herdsmen warned Olu Falae that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again.
A few days later an Alm*jiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan and only to tell them to "Shut up!"

What an affront on the loud-mouthed Yorubas like you!

The earlier you go master the Hausa/Fulani language and Quranic verses the better for your survival in the eventual OduaArewanistan republic.

1 Like

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Demslayers: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2016
God forbid. Will rather join hands with the devil than join hands with the devilish Ibos. They have been fed with hate from womb, reason they hate everyone. The hate is now mutual.
Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Demslayers: 5:18am On Mar 17, 2016
EastanPower:

You are a disgrace to your late parent. Have you ever open a thread about the 19 innocent people killed in Enugu, and those raped constantly in Imo. You prefer to say shit about those that dont even care about you. You people are shameless hypocrite and always quick to play the victim card. You insult others on facebook and forums but cry to the UN when they do same to you. Go and get worried about the killings in your backyard, shameless and hateful people.

1 Like

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by 3xtr6r: 5:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Demslayers:

You are a disgrace to your late parent. Have you ever open a thread about the 19 innocent people killed in Enugu, and those raped constantly in Imo. You prefer to say shit about those that dont even care about you. You people are shameless hypocrite and always quick to play the victim card. You insult others on facebook and forums but cry to the UN when they do same to you. Go and get worried about the killings in your backyard, shameless and hateful people.

Indeed, nothing good ever comes out of the rear orifice - Wasteland!

Shameless IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals!

C'mon go and answer your Fulani masters!

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani! Odudwarf!

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to Yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Your Fulani slave master has spoken, Yoruba slaves like your loud-mouthed self can only but cheer him. It's your destiny on earth.   

Your slave masters, whom you shamelessly ass-lick as if without them Yorubas are worthless, don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings.  

https://www.nairaland.com/2985450/fulani-herdsmen-attack-polytechnic-ado-ekiti

https://www.nairaland.com/2979984/breaking-news-hausa-vs-yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/2978264/mile-12-mayhem-oodua-group

Hausas/Fulanis are burning houses and massacring innocent Nigerians at Orile, Mile 12, Lagos State. Yorubas calling for the split of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQeK5qfKGw

https://www.nairaland.com/2970650/hausas-backed-security-agents-unleash
https://www.nairaland.com/2970510/true-story-hausa-yoruba-conflict

https://www.nairaland.com/896254/hausa-yoruba-clash-lagos-over

https://www.nairaland.com/2845159/kwara-nupe-yoruba-clash-own-nupe

https://www.nairaland.com/416792/kwara-nupe-yoruba-fresh-row

https://www.nairaland.com/2749994/invasion-nigeria-benin-rep-1914

https://www.nairaland.com/2748728/benin-republic-invades-kwara-nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2752651/invasion-nigerian-communities-soldiers-storm

2 Likes

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Kagawa10: 5:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Noneroone:
every groupp can prosper without involving the other. No man's prosperity is tied to the endorsement of another.

But it happened that in nigeria we had three groups one in north, two in south. Hausa has born to rule mentality, are backward, islamic, violent and conservative. Yorubas are fairly progressive and educated, but igbos are the most liberal, progressive, resourceful and intelligent. This is the plain fact. Everyone knows the north should be cut to size if the country sould progress for no nation allow backward group to pilot their affairs if it intends towing the path of progress. But the yoruba is too jealous of igbos, too threatened by igbos and too fearful to allow event follow their path, hence they align with the north to keep the country in perpetual state of underdevelopment. Yoruba policy since amalgation has been guided by hatred, jealousy and fear towards the igbos. Awolowo was the one who told his kinsmen to leave ncnc 'cos it was an igbo party at a time when the major of enugu was a northerner. He started ethnic politics in naija.

The travails of the same awolowo and the crisis in western region(engineered by ahma%u bello) was what provoked nzeogwu's coup. They planned to restore awolowo as the premier. But what happened later? The same awolowo after his release, and inspired by hatred and jealousy, joined the same north wh put him in prison to persecute igbos who fought for him. Even US dip. Archive wrote that awolowos role in that war was inspired by his anipathy towards the igbos. Not to talk of his wartime policies as finance minister.

Even now many yorubas voted buhari not because the saw jonathan as bad but because they believed he identified with igbos.

Therefore igbos do not beef anyone. No igboman has that time.
Yoruba policies are guided by hate wickedness and jealousy. I am sorry to be this plain

May thunder seek you for this lie.
Which of the Awolowo did your greedy mongers want to restore?
If your so called devil had wanted to restore Awolowo, the first thing would have been to kill ZiK who connived with the North to jail Awolowo. But what did you cursed losers do, kill every tribe's leader save for the ibo.
And for the records, Awolowo got released by Gowon, not your accursed Ojukwu.
Ibo. And lies, very synonymous.

1 Like

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Demslayers: 5:40am On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
3xtr6r:

Indeed, nothing good ever comes out of the rear orifice - Wasteland!

Shameless IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals!

C'mon go and answer your Fulani masters!

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani! Odudwarf!

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to Yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Your Fulani slave master has spoken, Yoruba slaves like your loud-mouthed self can only but cheer him. It's your destiny on earth.   

Your slave masters, whom you shamelessly ass-lick as if without them Yorubas are worthless, don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings.  

https://www.nairaland.com/2985450/fulani-herdsmen-attack-polytechnic-ado-ekiti

https://www.nairaland.com/2979984/breaking-news-hausa-vs-yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/2978264/mile-12-mayhem-oodua-group

Hausas/Fulanis are burning houses and massacring innocent Nigerians at Orile, Mile 12, Lagos State. Yorubas calling for the split of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQeK5qfKGw

https://www.nairaland.com/2970650/hausas-backed-security-agents-unleash
https://www.nairaland.com/2970510/true-story-hausa-yoruba-conflict

https://www.nairaland.com/896254/hausa-yoruba-clash-lagos-over

https://www.nairaland.com/2845159/kwara-nupe-yoruba-clash-own-nupe

https://www.nairaland.com/416792/kwara-nupe-yoruba-fresh-row

https://www.nairaland.com/2749994/invasion-nigeria-benin-rep-1914

https://www.nairaland.com/2748728/benin-republic-invades-kwara-nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2752651/invasion-nigerian-communities-soldiers-storm

[/s]

Copying and pasting same rubbish everywhere is insanity. Who have time to argue with aro patients, its a waste of time. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by 3xtr6r: 5:43am On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
Demslayers:

Copying and pasting same rubbish everywhere is insanity. Who have time to argue with aro patients, its a waste of time. Get well soon.
[/s]

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae realized this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

https://www.nairaland.com/2651769/yoruba-may-pull-out-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/2658435/yoruba-leaders-threat-against-fulani

Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere:https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum

https://www.nairaland.com/2715407/apologize-fulani-race-face-legal

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode: https://www.nairaland.com/2714986/falaes-kidnap-fulani-group-sends

https://www.nairaland.com/2692471/south-west-cant-sack-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

Awo gave the Gambaris the right to take advantage of Yorubas by killing your leaders. Recently an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan and simply told them to shut up!

Shameless, demented conehead from Wasteland!

1 Like

Re: That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences by Kagawa10: 5:44am On Mar 17, 2016
EastanPower:

Point of correction, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe is known as Nigeria's first president, you can consult google for more education.

Thank you.
LOL. Ceremonial president you mean.
Ibo and dullness!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Screening Of NDDC Board Members Designates By Senate (Photos) / Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.