Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari (42850 Views)

Babatunde Abisuga Jailed For 24 Months For Pension Scam / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ready In 24 Months –fashola / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by king096: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
If only they know that harm importation is doing to this country, they will think twice. from frying pan to fire
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by cctvwizard(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
so what happen to the safety of the people killing by fulani
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by ikechuk0: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
So in other words what the dullard is saying is that the people should deal his people killing, maiming people for the next 24 months without any prosecution for them. After 24 months, he'll compensate his people with a free reserve from the land of those that murdered.may tunder fire buhari. I swear buhari is Satan brought unto this world. Buhari, you can do as you wish but make it know, not one part of Asaba is going to that your fucking reserve. If they want lands, let Fulani purchase with their own money. If one land of Asaba join that your useless policy, you'll see fulsnis aren't the only murderers in this world and delta would get free meat for the rest of our life. Dash out an inch.

Anyone from south should condemn and kick against this
The Fulani are biggest land grappers known to men..
Those land reserves would be turned into their "ancestry land" in the future. Watch and see

3 Likes

Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Ravenna: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Baba cow!
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
obailala:
There have always been herdsmen-farmer clashes with the fulani herdsmen unleashing barbaric terror on peaceful communities long long before 2015. So please dont try to politicise this age-long menace by placing it on the head of this administration. Whatever has been the short-term solutions all these years, I do not know. I do not also know what the present admin plans to do as short term solution. But I am happy a long term holistic solution to this lingering problem has finally been drawn.

Now to clarify before you quote me again, 'I do not know what the planned short term solution is' is not the same thing as 'there is no short-term solution.' Let's wait for them to tell us what their short term solution is but if you have any suggestions, why don't you say it?
I suggest the President go on tv & radio in Hausa and English and loudly with conviction call his Fulani brothers to order and set the army upon them as he did to peaceful protesters in recent memories.
The current wave of Fulani herdsman barbaric actions is being handled with kids gloves. Two year implication of Federal Grass reserves is not something to applaud when millions in crops and homes are destroyed and hundreds of lives are snuffed out and shattered by the murder, molestation and maiming of innocent Nigerians.

To continue to cheerlead a clueless crew of cutthroat poli thieves in the name of politically affiliated alliances is the death of Nigeria and a shame to humanity. Youths fighting for the continue comfort of a few elite that have recycled power for 50 years is a disgusting show of ignorance and shattered self esteem.
Your not even biased small to call them to order when you see them making the wrong decisions. What type of nyash kissing be this?
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Ariani: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Obiagelli:

Reserves are goverment owned. Its like saying all southerners (lecturers and doctors) should leave every goverment institution in the north.

Nonsense.
Cattle rearing is their business, a very lucrative one, and they must pay for it. Just as Igbo traders scattered all over Nigeria, pay for theirs. I have never heard of FG creating Trading reserves for Ndiigbo in the North.

Land is a factor of production, Fulani herdsmen must know this and be ready to pay for them.

This their plan of using their son in power to establish military camps all over Igboland will be resisted.

No Iota of Igboland will be used for grazing reserve, any Igbo governor that allows this will die politically, and that policy reversed by thesuccessor.

Better mind yourself.

1 Like

Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Jacks14: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Better keep your grazing reserves in the north!!! Not one inch of our lands would be ceded to these animals in the name of grazing reserves!!!Last time I checked no one is talking about trading reserves for the igbos who are predominantly traders.If any aboki wants land for grazing reserves in anambra state,let him use his money to buy the land the same way an Igbo man in sokoto would purchase a land for his business or residence.No one would use our scarce resources to support the already lucrative business of the Fulani herdsmen all in the name of grazing reserves
keep on dreaming mumu the did have been done slowpoke bigot, u forget say ns fulani be d president...talk without action dawg
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Toktee(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
chukwudi44:

Dem no born anybody well to take our lands in the better south to give to abokis in the name of grazing reserves. I can't say same for our brothers in the west though!!!! I trust the IPOB and Niger delta militants to respond if needed
I know you as a noisemaker,na so you make noise before,during elections but you suddenly disapeared on Nairaland,finally,you have found your voice again.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Mackson01: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Let's watch. This is a good step to take. We should start from somewhere.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Better keep your grazing reserves in the north!!! Not one inch of our lands would be ceded to these animals in the name of grazing reserves!!!Last time I checked no one is talking about trading reserves for the igbos who are predominantly traders.If any aboki wants land for grazing reserves in anambra state,let him use his money to buy the land the same way an Igbo man in sokoto would purchase a land for his business or residence.No one would use our scarce resources to support the already lucrative business of the Fulani herdsmen all in the name of grazing reserves

Trading reserves have existed for centuries , we call them markets !
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by agbangam: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Gr8 news, we all need to encourage dis present govt. @least dey are taking proactive steps to end all dis kilings/destruction. If only d previous govt had taking actions but dey just looted n never gave a damn. Now we all need dis cow meat so we shud also prepare to sell some of lands for grazing purpose cos d nearer d cow d cheaper d meat.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Jessam: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Take away all the tribal bs that often goes on here, its a step in the right direction, another soul lost in the name of eating beef is not required. BTW if any federal government or state government want to further support Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms boost it cattle ranching capabilities, feel free to contact us jessamfarms@hotmail.com

We are serious farmers who have invested millions in this industry, its high time the government support farms like Jessam that can really scale and industrialize farming in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by najib632(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Please try your best to stop the government
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by najib632(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
I hate the importation of grass part. For f.uck sake we have large reserved land which can be use for planting of grasses for the cows. Those selling goat, sheep and horses in the south western state buy dry hay from the market and it is enough for all the animals kept in store for sales.

The period of 18 months is long enough for us to have a field where grass would be planted to feed cows. Those ranches in Ogun and Ondo state do not import grasses but source them from surroundings, buying at cheap cost and improving the income of some local grass sources. Importation will only take our money to foreign countries. Job opportunities will be thrown to foreign nations. And our farmers will be left to increases the riches of other countries.

Government should separate some pieces of land in every state where people who have interest in planting grass can use at a token price. This will in another round provide opportunity for wealth creation.
My guy cows dat eat hay don't produce good milk dats y the fulani travel around to feed their cattle fresh grass if we do dat with imported grass it jus means dat we are getting a better version of grass that the millions of cows would not eat up the grasses immediately ask yourself wat did Malaysia do with our palm kernel ?
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by najib632(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2016
kozmokaz:

so u are in suppot of d government decision ?

by d way
who s gonna provide forex fr dat?
When d ppl u like were buying private jets importing sand expensive cars etc. u did not talk please of wat impact will grass cause to forex compared to wat I have stated above
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by najib632(m): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Obiagelli, you are a hypocrite, damn!
he is using his head to think not his toe nails
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by najib632(m): 12:59am On Mar 17, 2016
dunkem21:

he is using his head to think not his toe nails
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari, is it because of Rivers money?
Embattled President Muhammadu Buhari, who has lost the control of the economy, according to his Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, threatened to attack Rivers State with troops. He gave this threat in far away Equatorial Guinea less than 4 days to the Rivers State Re-run elections.

This is unfortunate and falls below Presidential Standards.

Buhari’s threat is part of the APC Plot To Rig the Rivers Rerun elections. He directed Security agencies to act against the sponsors of the 'political violence ' in Rivers State. Buhari linked his statement to the rerun elections.

It is on record that Rotimi Amaechi sponsored Buhari’s Presidential Campaign to the tune of over N220billion and also expended Rivers money , funding other APC candidates across Nigeria. Is that good enough reason for Buhari to politicise the security of over 6 million residents of the state?

Everyone knows that APC is eager to steal Rivers State through the back door. APC National Chairman , Chief John Odigie-Oyegun said that no matter the oil price, Rivers State is a goldmine. Is that why Buhari has sanctioned the invasion of Rivers communities and killings by soldiers?

If Buhari was interested in acting as a President and not a beneficiary of Rivers funds through campaign spending, he would have ordered an independent investigation and not a political declaration.

Just because of Rivers resources, Buhari detailed his in-law Amina Zakari, INEC National Commissioner, to Rivers State for fishy deals.

Over 500 Agatu people were murdered in Benue State, Buhari never linked it to politics, because Agatu people voted PDP during the recent Benue South rerun. Also, Benue has no oil money.

What of Mile 12 in Lagos State where over 20 persons lost their lives in the Hausa/Yoruba violence. Which political party was involved?

Two days ago at the Abia State University, two students were beheaded. What name is their political party?

Kogi and Enugu Traditional Rulers have in the last one week written to the Presidency on several killings by Fulani herdsmen in their communities. What is the political colour? Buhari is yet to reply.

Kogi, Adamawa, Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau, Cross River, Yobe , Borno and Kaduna have varying degrees of killings and insecurity reported daily in the media. Not a word has been heard from Buhari.

Are we to conclude that Buhari’s interest in Rivers State is just because he wants to patronise his Chief campaign sponsor, Amaechi. After all, Amaechi has been boasting that he is now the Commander in Chief. With Buhari’s statement in far away Equatorial Guinea, the picture is clearer.

We commend the Rivers State Government for already alerting the International Community of the fraudulent deployment of the military for the purpose of manipulating the election.

Buhari has lost the economy, he is losing the security equation by his partisan posture. How did Nigeria get here? BUHARI MUST KNOW THAT MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. INTEGRITY COUNTS.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by IdomaLikita: 2:46am On Mar 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:
May God bless you and your Family.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by tit(f): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2016
i have sent proposal to import maalu from Brazil and Argentina.
since fulani are too trublesome and kill people anyhow becasuse of maalu,
and you peoples are too lazy to chase maalu,
i have sent the proposal to asshole rock.
in the next few months, a ship load of maalu will soon land at apapa.
i want it to be roll on roll off.
(it will be a sight to behold!
clasps hands,
and imagines one million cows strolling down the apapa express),

the only problem i have with the shipping agent is who will clean the ship of the bullshit?
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Jacks14:
keep on dreaming mumu the did have been done slowpoke bigot, u forget say ns fulani be d president...talk without action dawg
It is deed not did!!last time I checked Igbos still control 100% of igboland!! Igbos are not cowards like you people in the sw .If Buhari couldn't even keep boko haram prisoners in a federal prison owned by the federal government in Ekwulobia,is it reserves he will keep?
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2016
najib632:
Please try your best to stop the government
We are waiting and watching, I trust onitsha and Aba boys!! Free cow meat is in the offing. Last time I checked, no one has a monopoly over violence.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 17, 2016
sweetgala:

Trading reserves have existed for centuries , we call them markets !
Did the government give free markets to igbo traders to do their business? You people never cease to amaze me
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Toktee:
I know you as a noisemaker,na so you make noise before,during elections but you suddenly disapeared on Nairaland,finally,you have found your voice again.
Me disapear from Nairaland? What planet did you just fall from.We are waiting for Buhari to forcefully take our lands and convert to reserves for his murderous kinsmen!! Let him dare!!
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Demslayers: 5:58am On Mar 17, 2016
chukwudi44:

Dem no born anybody well to take our lands in the better south to give to abokis in the name of grazing reserves. I can't say same for our brothers in the west though!!!! I trust the IPOB and Niger delta militants to respond if needed

Old dying man still doing tribalism online. Leave the SW out of your smelly mouth and face your dead region.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Demslayers: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2016
chukwudi44:

It is deed not did!!last time I checked Igbos still control 100% of igboland!! Igbos are not cowards like you people in the sw .If Buhari couldn't even keep boko haram prisoners in a federal prison owned by the federal government in Ekwulobia,is it reserves he will keep?

Old shameless man, you are brave yet fulani killed 19 flat head in Enugu last month, brave yet your women were molested in Iml by same Fulani. An Eze was beheaded in Enugu and several others killed in Ebonyi yet you open your smelly mouth to call others coward. You think hiding behind your stolen phone in that your coffin like 20 shared room is bravery. You are truly a disgrace.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Demslayers: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Another tout that cant do without disgracing himself everywhere. Hungry ipob tout
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by Toktee(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2016
chukwudi44:

Me disapear from Nairaland? What planet did you just fall from.We are waiting for Buhari to forcefully take our lands and convert to reserves for his murderous kinsmen!! Let him dare!!
You guys said the same thing when kanu was about to be arrested,samething during campaign,samething during election,yet,nothing has happened,just empty threat from confused section of the country.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by reality2019(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2016
we expect mr.president to condem this brutal act in benue by d fulani.before finding lasting solution to d problems.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2016
chukwudi44:

Did the government give free markets to igbo traders to do their business? You people never cease to amaze me

There is no assumption the grazing areas would be free, as it presents the government an opportunity to know how many healthy heads of cattle are available.

A meet processing and packaging facili can be set up nearby for the industrious citizens who wish to capitalize and the sale of cattle can can be taxed

After all these sell for over 70,000 per head, even at 10% tax rate the FG would be making a killing.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by billyG(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2016
obailala:

http://www.punchng.com/no-cattle-will-roam-about-in-24-months-buhari/

Will this move solve the issue of communal attacks by the blood thirsty Fulani marauders? Only time will tell.

This is a wellcome development,what paste govt cannot do,this tse-tse fly on a cow testicle shld b handle with care & diplomaacy.
Re: No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari by billyG(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Talk is cheap,it is still u igbo pple that cannot survive without chewing fulani cow & goat meat?even horses & donkeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.