Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,638 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation (5760 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / SEE PHOTO: What Is Going On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Michizzy(f): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
I will do it over and over again...
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

...I come to that nigeria place 5 times a year & I all ways stay in that Lagos
...I usualy stay in hotels thou
undecided

That your racist London is bad for my health
Everytime I go, I end up in the hospital because everyone the place is DEAD
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
Merlissa

You get time sha grin

Better pikin.... grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by faith551(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

I can join u up there but only I'm in the diff room since "no human contact" allowed tongue

lmao,you want me to loose the money right?
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by faith551(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
sexymoma:
why are you here if you are truly an introvert angry o geh nor deceive yasef u nor fit

why do people keep on thinking am female,am a guy pls.
and being an introvert doesn't imply i don't i stop living,it means i like staying indoors and alone
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:

That your racist London is bad for my health
Everytime I go, I end up in the hospital because everyone the place is DEAD

..Dont worry...when nest you come our London city, I will take you to A nice place called *Trafagua Square. ...you can take nice pictures with pigeions & parrot standin on your head....you people will love that kinda thing! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by carlinks: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

..Dont worry...when nest you come our London city, I will take you to A nice place called *Trafagua Square. ...you can take nice pictures with pigeions & parrot standin on your head....you people will love that kinda thing! wink

Mr Cork na idiot....buhahahaha...funny crazy guy
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:
Am a serious introvert i don't think it will be much of a problem
we're in this together. Trust me it will be f.u.n!!!
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by faith551(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
we're in this together. Trust me it will be f.u.n!!!

there goes another guy who thinks am a lady
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:

there goes another guy who thinks am a lady
"foul thought" bro. My quote was in reference to the Introvert ish. Also an introvert
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

When next you come to Nigeria, I'd take you to a place called White House.. You go chop Amala die
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:

When next you come to Nigeria, I'd take you to a place called White House.. You go chop Amala die

....waaaaaarrris that $hit?....Darlin we eat nooodles, Borckley & fish and chip!! undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
hope the house is not haunted?
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Charles4075(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
[i]As long as I have access to books and artificial illumination, I'd be fine.

There are thousands of novels of all genres I'd like to read before I am dead. Definitely I'd fill in my time reading them.

Oh! The food has to be Nigerian, mostly. Nothing like having a meal of fufu and vegetable soup then reclining on a sofa to read a book while it digests. cool
My brother, you said it all.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by TheAziz: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
just gimee ps4 and fifa16

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by ba7man(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'll need lots of hard drugs and all sorts of alcohol to pull it off. sad sad sad
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by kumulus(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Im not doin it even for a billion dollar undecided

Comments like this would make one want to say "your father" ( I'm not saying that tho)...........buh as a well-mannered Yoruba boy, I'll just say this ' Mõ ñkan tí ò ńse o, aiyé yií ò pé méji' and also, 'Respect yasef!!'
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by halfricanadian(f): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
kumulus:

Comments like this would make one want to say "your father" ( I'm not saying that tho)...........buh as a well-mannered Yoruba boy, I'll just say this ' Mõ ñkan tí ò ńse o, aiyé yií ò pé méji' and also, 'Respect yasef!!'

Please o all ur life lessons nd wat i said ow do dey tally

Respect mysef i always do dat

u dont invade ones territory nd cause war nd expect respect of ny kind humans are born to fight back bible talked bou it like wise quran

Same with all dis oracle

U tell sumone who goes about looking for trouble to respect hersef nt d onevwhose territory as been invaded undecided think deep before using words
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Qualer: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Merlissa:
Well let's see

No tv, no radio for 365 is ok

I have music

No internet for 365 that one hard ooo

Choi

Can you?

this is very possible, only if i'm going to spend the whole year with nikkypearl grin two of us will go in, and then four of us will come out at the end of the year cheesy who gives a shiit about internet and all that crap when you have nikkypearl cool

and then the next year, i will do the same with kashybaby! grin grin two of us go in and six of us come out... $365,000 richer!!! cheesy
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Qualer:

this is very possible, only if i'm going to spend the whole year with nikkypearl grin two of us will go in, and then four of us will come out at the end of the year cheesy who gives a shiit about internet and all that crap when you have nikkypearl cool

and then the next year, i will do the same with kashybaby! grin grin two of us go in and six of us come out... $365,000 richer!!! cheesy

Hahahhhhahaa...u better be good coz it says "no human contact" ...we can stay in tat house together but I'll be staying in diff room feeling myself grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Qualer: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahhhhahaa...u better be good coz it says "no human contact" ...we can stay in tat house together but I'll be staying in diff room feeling myself grin grin

there's only one room... which is very good for 'local transmission'! grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by NemzySeries(m): 1:49am On Mar 17, 2016
even if adamz oshiomole gives me hiz new wife I no dey stay.......i can't waste 1yr of ma life witout pple all in d name of money....wat if I die on d 364th day nko?
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Qualer:

there's only one room... which is very good for 'local transmission'! grin grin

Hahaaaah! U left me with no choice I guess... tongue
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by nikkypearl(f): 4:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Qualer:

shocked the whole yer doing wat? Praying i guess!
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Qualer: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2016
nikkypearl:

shocked the whole yer doing wat? Praying i guess!

is that a rhetorical question? read through my comment again... carefully! grin

yes, we will pray, but that will be after we have 'sowed seeds'... then we pray for rain and a good harvest!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

there won't be any hurry.. we will have a whole year! tongue
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Smartguy001(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
Im not doin it even for a billion dollar undecided.

Na mouth u dey...u know watin b a billion dollar
Omo I do am more, all d contact wen I dey get wit humans sinx e don giv me dat kind money grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by halfricanadian(f): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Smartguy001:

Na mouth u dey...u know watin b a billion dollar
Omo I do am more, all d contact wen I dey get wit humans sinx e don giv me dat kind money grin
grin u nd money b like lucifer nd torment

My guy ride on

I cant let money run me around

I shd b d one to run money around

God told man to take charge of living nd non living thing

Ewo ni ki non living thing aka money b givin me starched decision mi o le gan pa tori 1 billion dollars

Bt its a free world do it kiss kiss kiss kiss i dey ur bck like dangote cement
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by nikkypearl(f): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2016
Qualer:

is that a rhetorical question? read through my comment again... carefully! grin

yes, we will pray, but that will be after we have 'sowed seeds'... then we pray for rain and a good harvest!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

there won't be any hurry.. we will have a whole year! tongue
Lol!like seriously? Smh
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2016
MrCork:

....waaaaaarrris that $hit?....Darlin we eat nooodles, Borckley & fish and chip!! undecided

Noodles ko

Broccoli ni

Abeg stop forming
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Merlissa:

Noodles ko

Broccoli ni

Abeg stop forming

....sweaty ..have just finish eatin full English breakfast for breakfast. ....do you no what that rissss??...hav..you been to London? ...and pliss dont lie! undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Merlisa

You get excess strenght

And excess time too.

Humans don't reason with animals, no matter how many times you clean up a pig, twill still go back to the waste bin cos it's a pig and that's what they do
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
Merlisa

You get excess strenght

And excess time too.

Humans don't reason with animals, no matter how many times you clean up a pig, twill still go back to the waste bin cos it's a pig and that's what they do

I agree.. MrCork is a pig (no offence)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples On Romanceland / It Must Not Always Be Sex / My Ex Is Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.