Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Ex Is Disturbing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Disturbing Me (5744 Views)

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good day every one happy New year in advance
I started dating this girl in 2013 while in SS3 she was a junior....dated for 6 years and never had sex ( I know I was a simp then) whenever I mad advances she always had a reason ..from spiritual to physical...so I gave her 2 options either we have sex or we break up ....she didn't give a reply which I took as a break up....2 years later whist was 2019 we met again and we met again ( okafor law applied here) she said we can have sex cause she's no longer a virgin....I felt betrayed and left her without out doing anything.....I deleted the number I just got and blocked her everywhere......out of nowhere she came to my place with a friend today talking of how much she miss me ..I just lock up looking like a fool cause I don't have anything to say to her...now she's telling me to take her out tomorrow January 1st thats she want to have mad sex with me.......now my fellow nairalander should I do it cause it's a new year and I don't want bad luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by shawante(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Them wan offer you wetin you dey find since you still dey complain.. Wetin dey worry some kind people sef

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Your last line, tell it to her face. Tell her the Association of Angry Nigerians, Nairaland chapter said She should get lost with her pvnna. When it was still fresh and brand new She nor remember you.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bro wise up... You better run the show and mind your life, hence the girl isn't talking of marriage, you still have nothing to loose, since 2013 bro.... It's been long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by TONERO500(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Carchoice:
Your last line, tell it to her face. Tell her the Association of angry Nigerians, Nairaland chapter said She should get lost with her pvnna. When it was still fresh and brand new She nor remember you.

Bro do what you feel like doing
Bro abeg do giveaway na(all my course mate don collect giveaway this week )
Access bank
Anthony. Thanks boss
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by minks(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
She might me coming with one of those incurable diseases to give you.
Don't indulge in premarital sex. A lot can go wrong in a very short time if you take the devil's offer.
A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
So she no give you the tear rubber, na Tokumbo she wan give you..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Carchoice:
Your last line, tell it to her face. Tell her the Association of Angry Nigerians, Nairaland chapter said She should get lost with her pvnna. When it was still fresh and brand new She nor remember you.
Thanks man I appreciate
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Freebirs(f): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kip ya di*k out bro, she serving it cold to ya shocked
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
shawante:
Them wan offer you wetin you dey find since you still dey complain.. Wetin dey worry some kind people sef
What if she got disease or worst
What's if she pregnant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Freebirs:
Kip ya di*k out bro, she serving it cold to ya shocked
grin
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by longetivity(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na Ogun go kill ur ex

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by flokii: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
She might be pregnant for someone else who has rejected her, now trying to pin it on you. Let's not mention the rate STIs are flying around now like souvenirs.
@OP use your head o.. don't start the new year on a bad note.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Dahunsipaul(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Raulboy:
Good day every one happy New year in advance
I started dating this girl in 2013 while in SS3 she was a junior....dated for 6 years and never had sex ( I know I was a simp then) whenever I mad advances she always had a reason ..from spiritual to physical...so I gave her 2 options either we have sex or we break up ....she didn't give a reply which I took as a break up....2 years later whist was 2019 we met again and we met again ( okafor law applied here) she said we can have sex cause she's no longer a virgin....I felt betrayed and left her without out doing anything.....I deleted the number I just got and blocked her everywhere......out of nowhere she came to my place with a friend today talking of how much she miss me ..I just lock up looking like a fool cause I don't have anything to say to her...now she's telling me to take her out tomorrow January 1st thats she want to have mad sex with me.......now my fellow nairalander should I do it cause it's a new year and I don't want bad luck

You believe say bad luck dey follow sex? All these while wey you no have sex, how many good luck and bad luck have you had?
How old you be?

Come on lash and move on with your life
No mind all these people with what if she is blah blah
Use protection

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by shawante(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Raulboy:
What if she got disease or worst What's if she pregnant
Condom don finish for market.. Abi you wan go raw before
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

You believe say bad luck dey follow sex? All these while wey you no have sex, how many good luck and bad luck have you had?
How old you be?

Use protection
Baba I be young boy make small yansh no ruin my life

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Dahunsipaul(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Raulboy:

Baba I be young boy make small yansh no ruin my life

You be virgin
The ones you don Dey lash!? You life don spoil?
Send me the babe number if you no fit
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

You be virgin
The ones you don Dey lash!? You life don spoil?
Send me the babe number if you no fit
grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Dahunsipaul(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Raulboy:

grin grin

Send me contact make I help you
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
What's wrong with some ladies sef?
You don willingly go loose guard and still get mind tell your ex. And still gather mind on top dey invite am to your kpekus
Some people need to start going to their villages. If she fry one bag of Garri she go understand say life is not all about penis and vagina. angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by LosC: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Don't begin 2022 with Iniquity.
The sins of today is the future issues of tomorrow.

Seek intimacy with God as you cross over to 2022.
There's a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by talk2hb1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
She is not worth the trouble, abeg free her

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by headbasher96(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Take her out but after everything do not have sex with her just tell her u are no longer interested in having sex with her again she just see say everywhere don good she want leech u dont give her the chanve to leech u oga just show her u are more mature so that she should not feel like she put u in a box and kept for when she becomes a remnant or will i say leftover.

Do this and see how suprise she will be she will become very desperate just keep dodging the sex for a while it will make her even afraid of u come to think of it what if she has been infected with one disease and she want to rope u in as well use your head oga happy new year
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by newoffer: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na so Jumai brought her kpekus to me around 5.30 am when I was preparing for work. She said she is feeling Hot. I said let's use condom. She said no. I noticed her boobs has increased bin size. I left her. Later heard she was pregnant. Sometimes self control is everything.
Raulboy:

What if she got disease or worst
What's if she pregnant

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by yuping(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
No do anything, Kings don't chop left overs.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

How old you be?

Use protection
He is 25.
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by EmzyT: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Raulboy:
I started dating this girl in 2013 while in SS3 she was a junior....dated for 6 years and never had sex

Truly ehn, it might take till eternity to eradicate all the Simps in this world grin Don't be Surpise all these years she's been denying you sex, that she's been giving it to another guy steadily in a Missionary, Cow-girl, reverse cow girl and doggy way grin

Raulboy:
out of nowhere she came to my place with a friend today talking of how much she miss me ..I just lock up looking like a fool cause I don't have anything to say to her...now she's telling me to take her out tomorrow January 1st thats she want to have mad sex with me

Op, you would've done well to tell us how old you think she should be by now and yourself too so we know how to judge the matter. With the way this your ex is obsessed with having sex with you.. Are you sure that what she's looking for isn't marriage? I no wan hear say you later have the sex now Dem go come tell you say Belle fallout oo (For Pikin wey fit no be your own sef)

Just use your head and Play safe!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Nonywendy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
TONERO500:

Bro do what you feel like doing
Bro abeg do giveaway na(all my course mate don collect giveaway this week )
Access bank
Anthony. Thanks boss
all dese online begging shld stop dis 2021

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2022
newoffer:
Na so Jumai brought her kpekus to me around 5.30 am when I was preparing for work. She said she is feeling Hot. I said let's use condom. She said no. I noticed her boobs has increased bin size. I left her. Later heard she was pregnant. Sometimes self control is everything.

You for don become papa emma
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2022
talk2hb1:
She is not worth the trouble, abeg free her
Thanks man
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Raulboy(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2022
yuping:
No do anything, Kings don't chop left overs.
I sight you igwe

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Collins4u1(m): 12:56am On Jan 01, 2022
This new year the devil don dey stake handicap for your head already...nawa ooo e fit enter sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience / You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / To Date a Black American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.