Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri (14092 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nadheer15: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2016
johnayo01:

I wonder who u guys r in war it dt d prophet will even permit d killing of innocent life.

No body permitted the killing of innocent, war a times arises and you need to defend yourself or go on the offensive!

I wish d prophet can raise up from d dead to rewrite d errors he has instructed his generation to do

That's in your fantasy mind, His message is very clear, those who distort are ignorant!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by nbright: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Which 'innocent' worshipers? People wey probably follow kill innocent Southerners and Christians because buhari lost 2011 elections, make them die.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Nigeria's security infrastructure is very weak. I don't see Boko Haram or other security challenges being reasonably eliminated any time soon.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2016
laprince:

I concur. but when he went out of his way to say that Nigerians are criminals, and that the judiciary is his problem, what do you have to say about those?

Everybody makes mistake!

That is why some coaches are not good in handling pep talks!

Buhari is no good speaker, and we all know that!

So if you are waiting for buhari to make or say something Motivational, then you might wait till eternity!

Look at my Monkier and know that I am not his fan.... I just avoid sentiments while typing sensitive issues!!

Peace

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Elan83(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2016
luvbeloved:
Pls correct me if am wrong...has bubu condemned the killings of the farmers in agatu?...
No, Agatu ppl're infidels, d ones bombed in d mosque 're his kinsmen, d born 2 rule,, hausa -fulanis 're d worst creatures in d unverse!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2016
jojothaiv:

NOTED!

smiley
My Niggur
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2016
MAD COW
MadCow1:

Perfect!!

Please go online and find me a quote where the president said: "Boko Haram has been Eradicated"..

I will wait..

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/at-work-cookie-monster.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nadheer15: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2016
nbright:
Which 'innocent' worshipers? People wey probably follow kill innocent Southerners and Christians because buhari lost 2011 elections, make them die.
So people of maiduguri participated in election violence? Chai!!!! Ipods!!! grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by hinwazaka: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
I want to use this medium to thank the Terrorists for their unbiased and impartial stance in carrying out their struggle. I wish them success in their ac

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by MadCow1: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
MAD COW

Yes?!

That is my User I.D

I am still waiting for you to back up your post with facts..

Or do you think Nairaland is Mama Adaobi's beer palour where you sit and drink cheap liquor and alligator pepper on credit and talk any nonsense that crosses your mind and we will not challenge you?

Bring us proof or you are a drunk pathological liar.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Bia listen.... Am not here to play some Buhari vs Gej game!!

When I type, I type with common sense!!

And I am not typing as Buhari's fan of APC supporter!!

So get that idea to your head!!

So both GEJ and BUhari, I don't care about those idiats!!

Why you dey call them idiats na?

And by the way, why call yourself BiafraBushBoy? undecided
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Elan83(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2016
hinwazaka:
I want to use this medium to thank the Terrorists for their unbiased and impartial stance in carrying out their struggle. I wish them success in their ac
islamic & jihadist weapons of violence hs med inocent nigerian women childless,, may dea own mothers remain childless among women, & may d sword of death overtake & devour dem 4eva more!! isee! Iseee!! Iseeeeeeeeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by olutunde12(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Nadheer15:

No body permitted the killing of innocent, war a times arises and you need to defend yourself or go on the offensive!

That's in your fantasy mind, His message is very clear, those who distort are ignorant!

You are the ignora nt one. Anyone who calls islam a religion of peace, does not know islam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by ubah84(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Is it not the same Boko Haram he told investors has been eradicated? This man will do better as a Cattle rearer
is that the reason u called ur evil brothers to bomb a mosque? just to scare investors?let me tell u d good people of dis country will always stand by their president and evil men like u will never succeed.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Pained zombie! Is this all you have to say to defend ur dullard's inability to put an end to Boko Haram? You can do more than this, try harder. Lest I forget, have you eaten this week?
ubah84:
is that the reason u called ur evil brothers to bomb a mosque? just to scare investors?let me tell u d good people of dis country will always stand by their president and evil men like u will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nadheer15: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2016
olutunde12:

You are the ignora nt one. Anyone who calls islam a religion of peace, does not know islam.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by SammyGyang(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Opinedecandid:
President Buhari, react to the killings of fulani herdsmen, too.
It's killing "by" Fulani terrorists
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Ralphdan(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari why?
To the northerners;when u kept on breeding heartless mofoz,you should have known that there would be a day like this.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by nelxxy(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2016
Where is he reacting from. React ko react ni. Abi bubu na acid.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by olatex25(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
What we have today is failed Islamic government of Nigeria, headed by Buhari.
u've got nothing upstairs dude... receive sense bro
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Semper247(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Some youths here are just useless.....
What would their gains be had gej continued?
It is no longer about national interest, it is about seeking for negatives to discredit pmb.
How did we get here?
Our youths now think with their feet..
They think this is about pdp and apc ?
Jeeezzz!
Right thinking youths are now very few..
Most youths are the products of invasive corruption that had engulfed this nation for long..
How do we get out of this mess??
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by nbright: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Nadheer15:
So people of maiduguri participated in election violence? Chai!!!! Ipods!!! grin
no b small iPods MUMU iPods idiot iPods
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Mr President ....No reaction about the herdsmen yet?
No, leave am. E never reach time yet.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by stevLegend: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Is it not the same Boko Haram he told investors has been eradicated? This man will do better as a Cattle rearer

''Reaction with no Action President''

Always, Mr.P keeps reacting.. But he never Acts.

I'm not surprised because ''Action & Reaction are Equal & Opposite''
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by mayorrolex(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Despite all d killings and destruction of lives and property has Buhari condemned d act by his barbaric kinsmen(fulani herdsmen)..
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2016
He has reacted. Seems you are suffering from "news-selectivimania"

Adaowerri111:
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by wiseoneking: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep typing like you are being chased from your villa!!

Imagine you watching ball in a viewing center, and a someone detonates a bomb in the place!

So it is Buhari's fault shebi??

Go get Job dey Busy, you no gree!!

Here comes another Buharis victim.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2016
ilawanson44:

Why you dey call them idiats na?

And by the way, why call yourself BiafraBushBoy? undecided

I don't have a National ID card

No Voters card!!

So you think am a Nigerian??.... Hell no!!

I represent my Monkier... That's where I am from!!

So anything that links me to Nigeria as a citizen, its none of my business!!

The same way I am free to insult anoda country's president, I can Insult the president of Nigeria... Because it is not my country!! wink
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by franconian: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Let's put it this way.....

Abramovic says... "We have given Mourinho our vote of confidence and we have seen him to be the one that will lead us for a long time"

Next News you hear is.......

Mourinho sacked by chelsea!!!

Explain to me what happend and compare it to when lai Buhari said...."Bokoharam is not holding any teritorry in Nigeria"! You wanted him to tell investors that....

"Bokoharam is still strong in Nigeria oo... Don't come and do business here oo"

You expose only the good part of your government and try as much as possible to Cover the bad part, while making sure it is being rectified!!

Common sense in Business Management!!

You missed it again.

When Abramovic made that statement, he wasn't lying, he was only being positive. He probably had no better option and there is no way he could tell that Mourinho will leave soon. He intended for him to stay for long. It now depends on Morinho to make that intention become reality. We all know Mourinho practically sacked himself.

As for Buhari and that double-mouthed Lai, we've seen them on many accssion not only denying the truth but stating the opposite as truth, E.g, there was an attack on some villagers sometime ago, many person were reportly killed but Lai told us there was nothing like that only for us to see pictures of people identifying their dead at a mortuary. At some point it seems Buhari and Lai were playing the game of "who could tell the best lie".

For goodness sake football is just for pleasure and money making, stop comparing it to an issue that involves bombs, bullets, the deadliest terrorist organisation and innocent citizens. It's better you tell the people the truth rather than lying in the name of being "positive" so they know what to expect and be prepared for it, to be forewarned... The government should tell us what's really on ground rather than lying to attract foreign investors. The dead can't enjoy the goodies that will come off this foreign investments... We all need to stay alive.

I voted for Buhari cos I was very dissatisfied with the way PDP was handling things and I want something better, I didn't vote him to come tell me it's all well and fine now when we know life in Nigeria is getting harder by the day. I want positive change not positive lies. I want a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Lambkings(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

The President and Commander in Chief of the Armed forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria..............next question please.

9ice answer
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by egobetatoday: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Adaowerri111:

i was about to ask same question too. grin I can 'assure' you he hasnt heard hahahahahiohio...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2016
franconian:

You missed it again.

When Abramovic made that statement, he wasn't lying, he was only being positive. He probably had no better option and there is no way he could tell that Mourinho will leave soon. He intended for him to stay for long. It now depends on Morinho to make that intention become reality. We all know Mourinho practically sacked himself.

As for Buhari and that double-mouthed Lai, we've seen them on many accssion not only denying the truth but stating the opposite as truth, E.g, there was an attack on some villagers sometime ago, many person were reportly killed but Lai told us there was nothing like that only for us to see pictures of people identifying their dead at a mortuary. At some point it seems Buhari and Lai were playing the game of "who could tell the best lie".

For goodness sake football is just for pleasure and money making, stop comparing it to an issue that involves bombs, bullets, the deadliest terrorist organisation and innocent citizens. It's better you tell the people the truth rather than lying in the name of being "positive" so they know what to expect and be prepared for it, to be forewarned... The government should tell us what's really on ground rather than lying to attract foreign investors. The dead can't enjoy the goodies that will come off this foreign investments... We all need to stay alive.

I voted for Buhari cos I was very dissatisfied with the way PDP was handling things and I want something better, I didn't vote him to come tell me it's all well and fine now when we know life in Nigeria is getting harder by the day. I want positive change not positive lies. I want a better Nigeria.

You want a better Nigeria??...

Not possible!

It will only get worse!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures / Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation / Dr Dikko Umaru Rada Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.