Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri (14091 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Lambkings(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Mbok, barn d use hidjab in this states 4 nw or beta stil for dis period of tym cos i read dat na females carry out dis operation. female sucide bombers hyd dis tins(bum) inside hidjab @ least wil help 2 sum xtent In reducin dis prblm, let d females go to smal vails for nw
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by michylabo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nadheer15:
FTC on the 2nd page!

This Boko-are-rams are just bunch of uncivilized lunatics. Their actions are far from Islam and they just Islam as covering for their evil actions. During warfare in Islam, you're not allowed to kill people who seek refuge in places of worship,[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] but this dreaded group does the opposite, in fact they started their bloody evil campaign by bombing churches. This is a very evil thing to do, now they've resorted to bombing of Mosques.

The last time Muslims were killed in bulk in a mosque was over 1300years ago, the Prophet Muhammad(saw) prophesied that this group are dogs of hellfire and they leave Islam just the way an arrow leaves the bow. This people do not represent Islam and they'll never do!

So sad for the innocent dead.
@Nadheer15, I picked interest in the your statement. I remember in 1990/1991(Zango kartfa crisis) and 2000/2001 during the sharia crisis in Kaduna, how some muslims attacked religious places of worship and burnt pple seeking refuge there alive.... So is it only BH that violate this... cos my stay in the north thought me otherwise....

I think the idea of teaching Jidah by islam..calling pple infidels or calling fire and praying for enemies to burn by fire as some churches teach even there crusades (following the real meaning of the word).. is very unloving, tyrannical and inexcusable.
It is barbaric.
Religious teaching are to blame for such wicked actions. Whether christain or Islam... They should not be excused
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Lytech(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep typing like you are being chased from your villa!!

Imagine you watching ball in a viewing center, and a someone detonates a bomb in the place!

So it is Buhari's fault shebi??

Go get Job dey Busy, you no gree!!

no one would even think of denoting bomb anywhere if he has something tangible fetching him money doing...
Idle hand is devil workshop...
All blames goes to PMB
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nadheer15: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
michylabo:

So sad for the innocent dead.

So sad I must say!

@Nadheer15, I picked interest in the your statement. I remember in 1990/1991(Zango kartfa crisis) and 2000/2001 during the sharia crisis in Kaduna, how some muslims attacked religious places of worship and burnt pple seeking refuge there alive.... So is it only BH that violate this... cos my stay in the north thought me otherwise....

All of them are the same, the last set of people you're to harm people who seek refuge at place of worship, women and children and other male noncombantants. This is what the 4 Imams taught, anyone who violates this is at the risk of entering hell fire

I think the idea of teaching Jidah by islam..calling pple infidels or calling fire and praying for enemies to burn by fire as some churches teach even there crusades (following the real meaning of the word).. is very unloving, tyrannical and inexcusable.

It's a must you know the principles of Jihad, this people don't know that's why they misbehave. A Muslim who knows the Quran and Sunnah would never partake in crimes against humanity, Prophet Muhammad(saw) fought wars for 10years against people who wanted to annihilate him and the Muslims. The total number of people that died throughout his 10years of War with them didn't supersede 1000. The casualties was minimized because the principle of Jihad was followed.

Whatever is happening in the north is not Jihad, but Fasad or fitna. That's it!

It is barbaric.

Very bad!

Religious teaching are to blame for such wicked actions. Whether christain or Islam... They should not be excused

This is the problem you're blaming Islam when some group of misguided youths go on the rampage but you blame Christians when they mess up. The truth of the matter is that the individuals are to be blamed. Take for instance, there's no religious book apart from the Quran that prohibits suicide, but look at today, Muslims disobey and still commit suicide. Are you going to blame Islam for this one?!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by laprince(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Everybody makes mistake!

That is why some coaches are not good in handling pep talks!

Buhari is no good speaker, and we all know that!

So if you are waiting for buhari to make or say something Motivational, then you might wait till eternity!

Look at my Monkier and know that I am not his fan.... I just avoid sentiments while typing sensitive issues!!

Peace

You're really objective. Nice one bro.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by jojothaiv(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

smiley My Niggur
Just for record sake man... Nothing much....
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by blazer234: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Is that ur only problem?

I can see you making frantic effort to cover buhari.

Use your head for once:

Buhari didn't react to benue killing where herdsmen killed helpless Nigerians, but he reacted when a mosque was bombed.

I'm certain that will sound ordinary to you.

But I suspect it is only peeps like you that will fail to see things as they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Bans Distribution Of Food To IDPs, To Close All IDP Camps In The State / Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures / Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.