Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? (1164 Views)

Why Is It That Being A Good Guy Doesn't Get You Sex In Nigeria? / When A Guy Doesn't Call / When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hi all, what does it mean when you and guy never go out together. You guys only hang out at his house or your house.

And when you ask him about it, he says You are above eating at a restaurant.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
maybe he is shy when in a public place and he is very reserve in nature. "its up to u to take him out. i cant believe im typing all this to mamagee, while atleast this is not one of her headless and brainless question.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by sinaj(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wot happens to sight seeing, is he above dat too

Side chicks tinz
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by dharay99: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
kikikikikik grin
he doesn't wanna loose u 2d public ni
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
He is ashamed of how u look

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by Synzu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
He's ashamed if being seen with a mad woman in public. QED.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by Walesadeyemi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
He feels you're not beautiful enough to be seen with him in public.

Dump the idiot fast because that attitude can affect your self esteem negatively.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by eme1n(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
U G L Y, you ain't got no alibi, you're Ugly love..
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by kingofchess(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
the dude is broke. period!!!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
undecided
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by Chanchit: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
So you have a "guy"!? Halleluia!!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by Rone16(f): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Babe the drama that goes on in your life is enough to make a seasonal movie if what you say is really true though.You should even keep a diary.Well he's either ashamed of you or you're he's side chick.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
He has seen the "Gold Diggin" attitude in you!!

The nigga is scared!!

Do yourself a favor and promise to pay for the bills... You will see him hang out with you!

Till then??

Keep hanging in his house!!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by funnynation(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
With dis kind of ur hair style... I swear lalasticlala no go even agree make you come his house.. Your NL location na USA while your facebook location na Ogun.. ok nah...

Nairaland official comedian
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by kibzz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
and something tells me, he's already commented on this post calling u a side-chic or ugly.. #justsaying undecided
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
funnynation:
With dis kind of ur hair style... I swear lalasticlala no go even agree make you come his house.. Your NL location na USA while your facebook location na Ogun.. ok nah...

Nairaland official comedian

It means United State of Abeokuta.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by kibzz(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
this my NL crush... gimme a chance na

Rone16:
Babe the drama that goes on in your life is enough to make a seasonal movie if what you say is really true though.You should even keep a diary.Well he's either ashamed of you or you're he's side chick.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by funnynation(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
airmirthd1:

It means United State of Abeokuta.
Sorry dear... I no remember
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 17, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, what does it mean when you and guy never go out together. You guys only hang out at his house or your house.

And when you ask him about it, he says I am above eating at a restaurant.

[size=25pt]YOUR TOTO NA HIM JUST WON FUCCK [/size] AND NOTHING ELSE
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by mamagee3(f): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Keep it coming!!!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You? by prahcetomi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
He probably must have read some of your NL topics nd was scared of you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Husband / Please Why Is She Trying So Hard Looking For Something That Doesn't Exist? Photo / What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.