Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? (6881 Views)

When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore / When A Guy Doesn't Call / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
When a guy doesn't ask you for se.x anymore, what could it mean?

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
It simply means he has eaten to his satisfaction or you are worn out

15 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by dguizman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
It means he is tired of begging you before you give him that kitten or there is a side chick somewhere who is doing a better job.

17 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by olaboy001(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have my own reason

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by nrexzy: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
That he doesn't want sex anymore..

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
cool cool cool cool sex is a beautiful tin.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by EpicMaurice(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
It means he has started going to church. Or your friend told him you have STDs. Or he has somone else. Or he has had his fill. Or he just wants to respect you as a lady

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
It means his head has seized control of his brain from his 'head'.

7 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by utenwuson: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
it means he really don't want it!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by AceRoyal: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Expired product! tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by gabinogem(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2016
It means he does not want to infect u with veneral disease...
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2016
You don't give up on these series of question , do you .

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by agohmamuda(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2016
is it that your neighbor again?? undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by dannyben5: 12:49am On Aug 03, 2016
kenkenn:
It simply means he has eaten to his satisfaction or you are worn out
hahahahakikiki u wicked o,i can't fit laff....

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Maybe you suck at sex and he would rather stay away
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by czarr(m): 1:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Maybe he smells something fishy grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by thesuave10(m): 1:40am On Aug 03, 2016
He wants to propose grin
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by christinnah(f): 2:30am On Aug 03, 2016
that's means he respect.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by thesuave10(m): 2:34am On Aug 03, 2016
christinnah:
that's means he respect.

tell her the truth na grin

11 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by dreamwords: 4:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Hes trying to dump u

5 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Donjazzy12(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2016
The only way to know why is to ask him.....stop bringing your personal problems to nairaland....some of you no get sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2016
It means he is now a MAN
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2016
I like the way she thinks.

It's just unfortunate that she thinks in the wrong direction.

People that ask crazy questions like this are often invaluable in scientific endeavor.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nbote(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Either Him have beleful or Ur cooking has driven him to anoda soup somewhere if u know wat I mean.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by hahn(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:
I like the way she thinks.

It's just unfortunate that she thinks in the wrong direction.

People that ask crazy questions like this are often invaluable in scientific endeavor.

Wrong thread? undecided
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
hahn:

Wrong thread? undecided
maybe . . . maybe not. shocked
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by waynetee(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2016
May be he is now born again christian

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
May be he got tired of begging.
Not everybody can endure begging for something you will eventually give him for long.

Talking from experience.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
1. Someone told him you have STD

2. There is another ponmo out there doing a better job

3. He's tired of begging you before you give it to him

4. He's no a 'born-again' christian

5. You are poor at bedmatics.

6. He's already have enough of your ponmo.

7. Your ponmo has lost its ability to hold tight his magic stick

8. Your ponmo stinks

9. Sex with you gives him bad luck

10. His pastor/Jazzman/Alfa told him to avoid aving sex(with. you)

Any of the above may be the reason behind his action

6 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by mirakuru(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2016
christinnah:
that's means he respect.
be deceiving yourself...
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by MrAdroit(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Apparently, he's discovered dat d pvssy has been slacked badly, thus, d need fr halting sex wit yew......
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? by thesuave10(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2016
He's fasting grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Crazy! Ugandan Comedian Had ‘cexs’ On Stage As Audience Watch (see Photo / I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies / Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.