Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Do U Think Its Over? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think Its Over? (2231 Views)

I Think Its Time For Me To Take A Bow / Why Do Some Nigerian Guys Think Its Hard To Have A Hot Girlfriend / Why Do Men Think Its Okay...its Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Think Its Over? by ebila(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2009
@Poster,
From day one that guy wasn't real.It's over so just quit worrying urself over him.Look for someone more deserving.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
ebila:

@Poster,
From day one that guy wasn't real.It's over so just quit worrying urself over him.Look for someone more deserving.
Finally some1 is making sense around here
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by RichieKado(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2009
dear i dn't have much to say to you but i think, i ve a question for you.
how much love do you still have in that heart of yours for him after
knowing that his probably playing with your mind uh?
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
there was a previous a$$hole?
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2009
RichieKado:

dear i dn't have much to say to you but i think, i ve a question for you.
how much love do you still have in that heart of yours for him after
knowing that his probably playing with your mind uh?
Not a single bit, Oh no hang on that wud be a lie, there is something that fades away daily, ok now seriously and honestly speaking there was never anything but please dont tell anybody, they will eat me alive, this is between me and u, I was taught never to love, but I guess my stories get the house moving, they are true though but what I said I feel about isnt so u go figure
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by knight4u(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2009
hey Tracey, forget about him. he doesn't deserve you. I dont know if it's okay by you but can I have your Yahoo id so that we can chat?
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Angel4luv: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2009
Its not friend.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2009
knight4u:

hey Tracey, forget about him. he doesn't deserve you. I dont know if it's okay by you but can I have your Yahoo id so that we can chat?
Give me urs I will drop u a line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? / Ladies: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend For Sleeping With Your Man?: Vote Plz / 2 Nigerian women Have Embarrassed Themselves Again On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.