Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... (2134 Views)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
tommychow:

WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT?! Can you be this naive? Who are the ones running around more often for emotional and financial dependence? How are the ones desperate for long term relationships and marriage? Cos the last time I checked men are the ones in the wild hustling and bustling to get made while women are looking for support from already made men.
I haven't seen any broke women looking for relationships lately. have you? even when these guys are supposed to be planning their future, they're always chasing girls. it's very hard to see young guys nowadays who don't have girls they are going after. opposite is the case with the girls.
The friendzone is a guy thing. remember?

KingCheezyPuff:
What!! ....you comparing every day women ta raving boy band fans?!!
That's ridiculous!
That was an example. but it is a symptom of a much larger issue. even though there are a lot of men out there, women behave as if there is none. most of them stick in abusive relationships, they "Advertise" themselves, and they even pretend to be idiots in other to get men to like them. they behave as if their world revolves around male approval. in the end, you just assume that they must need men in their lives a lot.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
That was an example. but it is a symptom of a much larger issue. even though there are a lot of men out there, women behave as if there is none. most of them stick in abusive relationships, they "Advertise" themselves, and they even pretend to be idiots in other to get men to like them. they behave as if their world revolves around male approval. in the end, you just assume that they must need men in their lives a lot.
shocked wooah dude that's a gross generalization.
You can't label us all based of the acts of SOME women.
We're individuals an should be taken as such.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked wooah dude that's a gross generalization.
You can't label us all based of the acts of SOME women.
We're individuals an should be taken as such.
That's not me. that's the Op.

Now, he said women need men more than that. I refuted his arguments. but, I always try to be on both sides of the argument, and hence, I am trying to rationalize why he could have said that.

Personally, I think the "needing" thing is an individual problem. you can't just generalize that an entire gender needs the opposite gender more than the other. stereotypes are almost always wrong.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
That's not me. that's the Op.

Now, he said women need men more than that. I refuted his arguments. but, I always try to be on both sides of the argument, and hence, I am trying to rationalize why he could have said that.

Personally, I think the "needing" thing is an individual problem. you can't just generalize that an entire gender needs the opposite gender more than the other. stereotypes are almost always wrong.
I see.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Maamin(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
*yawns*.. please how does this help our dying economy? undecided

Pure water for here na 20 bucks!

Abeg who know whether Buhari dey around abi him don waka go again? embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! / What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest / Expert Predicts Humans Prefering Sex With Robots &Being Disvirgined By Them(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.