Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Boy Friend Is Romantically Linked To A Woman Who Is His Sugar-mummy (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend Is Romantically Linked To A Woman Who Is His Sugar-mummy (photo) (725 Views)

What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? / Man Lifts Big, Pregnant Wife Romantically (photo) / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boy Friend Is Romantically Linked To A Woman Who Is His Sugar-mummy (photo) by Oluola89(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
I knew my boyfriend was romantically linked to a fashion designer almost 16 years his senior when I met him. He was a widower and his lover visited as often as she could because she was married.

As compensation, she was financially responsible for virtually everything he had - the bed, his clothes and second hand car.
After I met him, we started meeting fairly regularly and I even stayed over in his flat from time to time.
He made it clear, though, that he was very fond of this older woman and wouldn’t want to hurt her. I asked him if he didn’t want to remarry and he said not in the immediate future. I have seen this woman and she’s not half as pretty as I am.
What in God’s name does he see in her to prefer hurting me like this?
For the Photos visit http://www.kleeqers.com/forum/romance/729-my-boy-friend-is-romantically-linked-to-a-woman-who-is-his-sugar-mummy#6874
Re: My Boy Friend Is Romantically Linked To A Woman Who Is His Sugar-mummy (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Not too late, break up with him
Re: My Boy Friend Is Romantically Linked To A Woman Who Is His Sugar-mummy (photo) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
DAHS WAHT HAPPENED TO ME

I DROP THE FVCK BOY EVEN BEFORE HE COULD SAY "JACK"

(1) (Reply)

Bleep... / Some Greenlight Signs Ladies Express To Win The Heart of the Man They Love / Love Or Money Which One Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.