Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,467 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? (4832 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Psoul(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
During those my crazy youthful days, I once had sex in an open hotel customer's lounge in a broad day light with few ppl around. Dey didn't notice what happened.

Details to come later.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Nightmareo07: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Rigel95(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
When my scholarship money came through in 200l, I sent the larger chunk of it to a girl to pay her rent of #160k. I was living in a hostel less than 13k at the time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by mimimile93: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
My girl gave me head in a car while I was driving till I cum.

Rest easy girl..

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
I once had sex with my neighbours daughter in the bathroom while her father was taking his bath at d next one..I ave to cover her mouth from moaning during d intensity of it...but the man knew something was fishy,but just couldn't figure It out.he came out of d bathroom and waited for like 5 minutes outside to see who will come out..after waiting, he had no choice but to go inside

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saw a guy I was dating being followed closely by his ex. They both passed my house within seconds of each other. I knew something was up, so I ran out of the house to see what they were up to. I was barefoot & not fully clothed at the time, having just stepped out of the bath. On a normal day I don't set even a toe outside without shoes, let alone be seen outside without clothes. But I was angry & jealous, I didn't care. I ran up the street in all my jiggling glory grin
Love can make you do crazy things.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lies from poor peasants. Let me be reading peasants lies. Poor people can lie well well grin

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Saff(f): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Was like 17 at the time. Waited until everyone slept then got dressed at like 1am and snuck out. My boyfriend at the time was waiting for me outside my house. Went out to the fella shrine to watch a show drank so much. Went back to his friends place, my boyfriend started vomiting and threw up everywhere. He dozed off, then his friend started coming on to me. Literally nearly beat up his friend. In the morning went home to find my grandma sitting outside of the house waiting for me. She gave me the beating of my life in front of all the neighbors in the compound Lool. Isolated myself for days. That’s just one of the crazy days I had as a teen.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by samysmoothfresh: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
i only came here to read lies as i masturbate with my engine oil

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Just so everyone knows, 99% of the stories everyone is given here are fictions...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Peter4luv: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I once had sex with my neighbours daughter in the bathroom while her father was taking his bath at d next one..I ave to cover her mouth from moaning during d intensity of it...but the man knew something was fishy,but just couldn't figure It out.he came out of d bathroom and waited for like 5 minutes outside to see who will come out..after waiting, he had no choice but to go inside
Sabi boy you deserve some accolades

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by beautygboel(f): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Saw a guy I was dating being followed closely by his ex. They both passed my house within seconds of each other. I knew something was up, so I ran out of the house to see what they were up to. I was barefoot & not fully clothed at the time, having just stepped out of the bath. On a normal day I don't set even a toe outside without shoes, let alone be seen outside without clothes. But I was angry & jealous, I didn't care. I ran up the street in all my jiggling glory grin
Love can make you do crazy things.

I can only believe this if I see pictures. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I can only believe this if I see pictures. undecided

Then I'll have to have the ability to go back in time undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Peter4luv: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
I was having sex with my neighbor sister around evening time when she usually comes back from woken naxo I de knack the girl I no sabi say time don go naxo we de on top each other the woman just knock door omo come see I comport myself fast calm down come greet the woman good evening lol � come de reason if she go notice anything naxo I just jejely comot he take me three days before I ask the girl say hope her aunty no notice anything lol sh come say no omo I happy die cause the woman know my mama well cause she de respect am wella

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then I'll have to have the ability to go back in time undecided

Oh, not to worry dear. I have a time machine in my house. Wanna come check it out? wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Oh, not to worry dear. I have a time machine in my house. Wanna come check it out? wink

Some things are better left in the past where they belong. Tempting offer but I'll pass wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Some things are better left in the past where they belong. Tempting offer but I'll pass wink

Lol. What's tempting is a sneak peek at that event you described. But its okay. Most people are usually scared of my time machine. Maybe some other time, right?
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Lol. What's tempting is a sneak peek at that event you described. But its okay. Most people are usually scared of my time machine. Maybe some other time, right?
smiley

Is your time machine that big? grin I can't imagine what else could be scaring people away if not its size tongue

Better luck next time wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Is your time machine that big? grin I can't imagine what else could be scaring people away if not its size tongue

Better luck next time wink

Lol. I don't even know what you're talking about anymore. cheesy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Lol. I don't even know what you're talking about anymore. cheesy lipsrsealed

Neither do I.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Neither do I.

Naughty naughty. tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Naughty naughty. tongue

By nature wink

So what's your story on the topic at hand?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

By nature wink

So what's your story on the topic at hand?

Unfortunately nothing so dramatic as the rest of the commentators. I am not really impulsive like that. Blame my birth sign for that. Dependable Taurus

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Unfortunately nothing so dramatic as the rest of the commentators. I am not really impulsive like that. Blame my birth sign for that. Dependable Taurus

Lucky you smiley

Impulsivity is certainly not an admirable or enviable trait. It can put you in really tight situations sometimes. I'm extremely impulsive so I know tongue I've done some pretty embarrassing things in my lifetime because of it. Most I'd rather forget than reminisce about.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by UrbanExotica(f): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hollup.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lucky you smiley

Impulsivity is certainly not an admirable or enviable trait. It can put you in really tight situations sometimes. I'm extremely impulsive so I know tongue I've done some pretty embarrassing things in my lifetime because of it. Most I'd rather forget than reminisce about.

Lol. I can imagine. Maybe I'll get to hear about some of the pretty embarrassing ones one day. grin wink
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by UrbanExotica(f): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
hollup.
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by edimolu(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
UrbanExotica:
Lent him 53k and never got it back.
how is this romantic?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Saff(f): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
UrbanExotica:
Lent him 53k and never got it back.
Rule to babes: never give a huge amount of money to a guy who is not your husband. Ever!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by IamPlato(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
i only came here to read lies as i masturbate with my engine oil

Blood Of God! shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Lol. I can imagine. Maybe I'll get to hear about some of the pretty embarrassing ones one day. grin wink

It's nothing too out-of-the-ordinary lol. Just having occasional meltdowns over minor things. I have a hard time controlling myself sometimes, so I have these moments where I completely act like a clown tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies / . / Guys With Big Nyash Pass U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.