Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary (10388 Views)

Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends / Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

Is he!!!!! How did a poor dirty and hungry man have the money to marry multiple wives like you stated before?

Your mama no born you well. And your father may be an ape- go ask her.

let us post our pics, please, i dont mind bringing my family out to the public just to let you know that some families are beauty trade marks.

Your father was able to marry many old women and widows out of  their helplesness.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

let us post our pics, please, i dont mind bringing my family out to the public just to let you know that some families are beauty trade marks.

Your father was able to marry many old women and widows out of  their helplesness.

please bring your ugly family out to the public so we can all see the kind of species you sprung from.

make sure you include the photo of your gorilla papa.

At least my father marrying many old women and widows shows he's got charisma, unlike you gorilla spawn.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

na so so deny them go dey deny.

The American dream- success typified by the picture of a house with a picket fence

The Nigerian dream- success typified by having multiple women at your beck and call.

Do I lie?

Yes u Lie

You should know better not the stereotype.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
blacksta:

Yes u Lie

You should know better not the stereotype.

the stereotype is based on what falsehood exactly?

Denial doesnt help you- the whole world knows.

Go home and count the number of naija men involved in polygamy or concubinage. Figure out the percentage.

Then do the same with the diasporan Nigerians.

as if the men dont claim its their culture. undecided
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by dipo2much(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
Stil your companies' money grin
And own a jet
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

please bring your ugly family out to the public so we can all see the kind of species you sprung from.

make sure you include the photo of your gorilla papa.

At least my father marrying many old women and widows shows he's got charisma, unlike you gorilla spawn.
Palm wine charisma, that was why he gave birth to many local prostitudes and Alaye boys,

Like parents like children.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

Palm wine charisma, that was why he gave birth to many local prostitudes and Alaye boys,

Like parents like children.

monkey, stop derailing the thread.

Is it my dad's fault you're ugly, poor and stupid?   oh, let me not forget- you cant get a girl because you look like an ape.

everybody cant be handsome nah.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

monkey, stop derailing the thread.

Is it my dad's fault you're ugly, poor and stupid? oh, let me not forget- you cant get a girl because you look like an ape.

everybody cant be handsome nah.

Oh my gush, If there is one part of me that can never be denied or hidden, it is that i am very handsome, I dont intend it for a boast, Actor Ramsey noah once met me and told me that i am too charming, as for cant get a girl, why should i go after girls while even married women are spending their last penny to have me.girls is the list of my needs, they are the worst trouble i faced in my life.

It is not your fault seeing how you think, you are a product of a failled family.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

Oh my gush, If there is one part of me that can never be denied or hidden, it is that i am very handsome, I dont intend it for a boast, Actor Ramsey noah once met me and told me that i am too charming, as for cant get a girl, why should i go after girls while even married women are spending their last penny to have me.girls is the list of my needs, they are the worst trouble i faced in my life.

It is not your fault seeing how you think, you are a product of a failled family.

you seem to be exhibiting all the symptoms of a schizophrenic maniac.

I sound like the product of a progressive family. wink

You sound like the product of a gorilla father and a monkey mother who met in the jungle and went their separate ways after copulating.

Need I say more?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

[b]I sound like the product of a progressive family. wink[/b]

You sound like the product of a gorilla father and a monkey mother who met in the jungle and went their separate ways after copulating.

Need I say more?

You sound to me like an unpatronised prostitudes. but i am not intrested any way.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

You sound to me like an unpatronised prostitudes. but i am not intrested any way.

like your monkey mama, right?

She must have serviced multiple gorillas.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by no21: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

I sound like the product of a progressive family. wink

Need I say more?

@tpia

Are you never tired of being an idiot?
And before you start wailing for people to check ypur posts on this thread that led to my question,
I have seen a lot of your posts on this forum.
95% of them confirmed that you are an idiot and a very self-righteous she goat.

You were never bright anyway.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by shesi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
bitch please!

you turned what could have been a perfectly enjoyable thread into an ad nauseum discussion about polygamy or whatever and then proceed to attack someone when they try to tell you to stick to the topic.

PMS much? just go get yourself some medication? whatever your issues are, guess what? we dont care!
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
lol

monkey attack grin

why not have the balls to use your real ids?

One has 32 posts  (joined July 03 2009) the other has 56 (since may 2008). And you want people to think you have brains? Far from it. grin

naija males and cowardice sha.

shesi, I understand you've heard your mama being called a bitch ever since you were bred. undecided
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
no21:

@tpia

Are you never tired of being an idiot?
And before you start wailing for people to check ypur posts on this thread that led to my question,
I have seen a lot of your posts on this forum.
95% of them confirmed that you are an idiot and a very self-righteous she goat.

You were never bright anyway.
@ tpia
You see how God fights for Isrealites, I was just about to tell you that you are a lost goat and someone just took it from my mouth.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
can you poverty stricken fools quit the thread and go hang somewhere else.

Must everyone be crying just because you grew up under a flyover?

abeg go ask your mothers why they didnt conceive children with the help of a rich sperm donor.

now, back to topic unless your poverty stricken heads are hungry for abuse!
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

lol

monkey attack grin

why not have the balls to use your real ids?

One has 32 posts  (joined July 03 2009) the other has 56 (since may 2008). And you want people to think you have brains? Far from it. grin

naija males and cowardice sha.

shesi, I understand you've heard your mama being called a bitch ever since you were bred. undecided

@ tpia,

See what paranoia have lead you to imagine,

Three Ids log in at the same time, are you this dumb ?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
see how these have derailed the thread.   fighting with people u will never see
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

@ tpia,

See what paranoia have lead you to imagine,

Three Ids log in at the same time, are you this dumb ?

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD YOU POVERTY STRICKEN MONKEY.

spawn of baboons.

I didnt say they were you, fool. Another pry school dropout.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tpia is it by force, dat i dont want to do, i dont make love to prostitudes,please leave  me alone,leave me alone .

I dont want to contact disease.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Danzoe(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2009
Well,a doctor or an accountant who lives on salary cannot afford a jet,but can only afford the oldest model light air plane.Period. There4 if u want 2 own a jet,better quit ur job now and join politics. Okay! lol
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

Tpia is it by force, dat i dont to do, i dont make love to prostitudes,please leave me alone,leave me alone .

I dont want to contact disease.

all these poor broke naija males wey no dey smell money na so so depression go scatter their brain.

The disease you got from your mother's canal nko?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by spikedcylinder: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
Owning a Jet is one thing, maintaining it is another. . . . .
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Owning a Jet is one thing, maintaining it is another. . . . .

Dont worry about that one / The God that provided for plane will provide for service money
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by no21: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

all these poor broke naija males wey no dey smell money na so so depression go scatter their brain.

You see why i called you an idiot.
I wonder which man will keep some smelly trash like you in his house.

You have only one option here , You must change from being idiotic and dirty.
Otherwise , you are going to be finding it difficult here from now.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2009
^^all these poor broke naija males wey no dey smell money na so so depression go scatter their brain.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Hauwa1: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
grin grin

jet indeed grin
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

tpia ,
dont stay here and spend your business time with me, it is already night, are you not going out for prostitution to night ?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by shesi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
@tpia

wtf is ur problem girl? like really, wtf? i come to NL to chill. not to engage borderline psychotic bitches in a dissing match.  trust me ,you dont wanna start anything with me. i'll have you calling for an emergency appointment with your shrink in no time. be warned.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
shesi:

@tpia

wtf is ur problem girl? like really, wtf? i come to NL to chill. not to engage borderline psychotic bitches in a dissing match.  trust me ,you dont wanna start anything with me. i'll have you calling for an emergency appointment with your shrink in no time. be warned.

PLEASE call your bitch of a mother when you want to start what you say you're starting.

Lets see what you can do nah.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
waiting.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
^^^ U get strength and time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land / Gbarainubie Power Plant Ready End Of Q1 2017 / Defamation: Idahosa Okunbo Serves Notice On Edo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.