Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary (10385 Views)

Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends / Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
matiltom_d:

well,it depends on who he's "doctoring" and what he's "accounting",  grin grin grin grin grin

LMFAO!! Sooo true.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

waiting.

I pity for the unfurtunate guy that will mary a shameles pig like you.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

I pity for the unfurtunate guy that will mary a shameles pig like you.

as long as he's not a broke ass gay like you, dont worry about it.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by shesi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2009
waiting.

sorry. you'd have to find some other guy to get yourself off on his insults. not me. you're deranged.

you have daddy issues. clearly.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
look at these monkeys trying to "jump" me. cheesy

lol. bunch of cowardly baboons that want to pass for human.

have your doctor (or chemist) up your meds.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by platinumnk(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
still waiting.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
did they run away?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by shesi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2009
did they run away?

no. they remembered the age old saying "you don't quarrel with a mad man. a passer-by might not know the difference"
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
shesi:

no. they remembered the age old saying "you don't quarrel with a mad man. a passer-by might not know the difference"

so people should not quarrel with you even when you're attacking others in a schizophrenic haze?

Dont bet on it. If you're dangerous to society then you will be dealt with.

I think you've been reading the comments of some mad nairalanders about Ghana and therefore feel they gave you a license to run your mouth anyhow.

or maybe you're sleeping with a Nigerian so you feel that makes you liable to dance naked?

Try me oh. You go know the difference between rain water and puddle.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by no21: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2009
@shesi

i suggest you leave the dirty old lady alone.
She is looking for someone to drag down with her.

Just ignore her, she has just made life miserable for herself here on nairaland.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
no21:

@shesi

i suggest you leave the dirty old lady alone.
She is looking for someone to drag down with her.

Just ignore her, she has just made life miserable for herself here on nairaland.

I've been waiting for you monkeys and congenital syphilis stricken idiots to make your move, yet you keep running away while proclaiming victory.

Once again, dont hate anytime you hear "money". Its nobody's fault you have none. Better to be dirty and sensible than poor, jealous and stupid like y'all.

Not my fault you're ugly as sin either.

lets see who's life will be miserable here on nairaland.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
still waiting for una oh.

dont let your congenital syphilis delay you.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by sley4life(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
No. Turn to a corrupt politician & u can get it on weekly basis
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
still waiting for the great monkey attack!
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
apes attack!

where una dey nah?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
I dey jobless oh- you people should show up nah.

sebi una chop eba and cocoyam before logging on today?

make we dance oh.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

I dey jobless oh- you people should show up nah.

sebi una chop eba and cocoyam before logging on today?

make we dance oh.

Whatever u ate surpass wetin those people chop.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
blacksta:

Whatever u ate surpass wetin those people chop.

mos' def.

So I'm ready.

Always am, as a matter of fact.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by sley4life(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpiah u love ur pc, wat section of labour market are u, Ur responses are much here or maybe its auto response
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
sley4life:

tpiah u love ur pc,  wat section of labour market are u,  Ur responses are much here or maybe its auto response

am jobless and looking for employment.

and yes, I love my pc.

My responses are much because I'm a lonely, ugly, dirty old woman with no life.

So I spend my time abusing others on nairaland.

Its not auto response.

btw, do you and yours have a problem with my presence here? Spill the beans.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by knzguru(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
Not as an employee but definately as the business owner ie
you can afford one if you owned KPMG not if you work in KMPG
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
I still dey here waiting for those who are in charge of chasing me off nairaland.

So post and dont be shy.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

I still dey here waiting for those who are in charge of chasing me off nairaland.

So post and dont be shy.

seriously

When we go hook up
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by sley4life(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
when i was a kid i thought of bcomin a doc or a petroleum eng but i found out that in 9ja u can work in any field irrespective of what u study, As time passed I found out that politics is the best profession in 9ja. If u cant beat them then u join them. I will also fund a new church & hire a pastor if i wanna make more riches. Pastors & politicians are the richest in the country
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by sley4life(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpiah ur presence here is appreciated. I hope u join the politics business as that is the best employer of labour so we can embezzle the country's fund
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
blacksta:

seriously

When we go hook up

look, I'm finding all this irritating, ok?

I'm a fighter, not a lover.

So keep moving and waka pass.

You dont have to suck up just so you can make a spectacle later.

Find some other victim- I no dey house today.

dont let me descend on you oh. undecided
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
sley4life:

tpiah ur presence here is appreciated. I hope u join the politics business as that is the best employer of labour so we can embezzle the country's fund

find another line.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
still waiting for the warrior apes.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2009
descend now and show your true color - u definately made a name for yourself on NL
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2009
blacksta:

descend now and show your true color - u definately made a name for yourself on NL

so?

is this fresh or stale news?

and which true color are you looking for again? Make I turn white?

abeg broken calabash comot for road stream.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
definately need a man in your life - r u married if not visit www.match.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3-day Ultimatum To Abandoned Vehicles’ Owners In Lagos / Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano / BREAKING: Akinlade breaks silence, applies for tribunal judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.