Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy (1335 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by omonighoblessing(f): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2016
so at a time these was what our moms were heads over heels in love with

Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by omonighoblessing(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
lipsrsealed
lol......if you were as old as my father dear.....I bet you can attest to that....lol
I dey joke ni ooo
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
omonighoblessing:
lol......if you were as old as my father dear.....I bet you can attest to that....lol
I dey joke ni ooo

z tat u on ur dp?
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by omonighoblessing(f): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

z tat u on ur dp?
yup
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by Donpoker9(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol so true
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by JaySea: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmmm.... The 1990s.
..........the video player(vcr) and cassettes, the video games(Sega, Nintendo etc), Sony Bass Boost sound system and not to forget the crushing military rule in Nigeria then. What a time.
I guess the cliche then will be "E go better". Well e still never better.
Na the same rechargeable lamp technology we still dey use when power company (aka Nepa) do their usual business.

Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
omonighoblessing:

yup

u buriful but dat ur posture ERM errm lipsrsealed
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by omonighoblessing(f): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

u buriful but dat ur posture ERM errm lipsrsealed
lol.....thank youu but all n.a. posture..cheesy
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by TamedWolf90: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
omonighoblessing:

yup

Madam!!!!
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by omonighoblessing(f): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Madam!!!!
oga me dey vex for u ni..... I can't even imagine what you did.
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by TamedWolf90: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
omonighoblessing:
oga me dey vex for u ni.....
I can't even imagine what you did.

What did I do dear? Tell me nah....
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by generalbush(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hahahahaha cheesy... I see Maxi and Emperorlee house...

cheesy cheesy
Re: At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy by omonighoblessing(f): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
TamedWolf90:

What did I do dear? Tell me nah....
you left me all by my self ni. ....didn't even ask of me.

If You Were This Man,what Would You Do. / What Will You Do In This Situation / We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically.