Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! (16897 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders / 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Greenback: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
mariuz:
'ashesS' especially that mama,jadekitana okpo,slut would be a nice cool word. All I see are gels with naakid wares.

haba.
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Aiight babe! Will ask...
Make I prepare proposal abeg!!
Before I sack my HOD grin
OK bushy
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Greenback: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Damm! Ebiz12 is da bomb! Sasuwa is equally beautiful.

Repogirl,haba,wanene ur photoshop picture,na?
Mynd1 na man o.

Muuah@ ebiz12 and sasuwa.

Now wheres da myfantasies girl? She once told me i wasnt making sense n that i was myopic notta know she gat da artificial hair,hehe, but all da same oughtta be here too...

Modified. Sasuwa is out,i found out its da pic of an mbgn,anna banner. So ebiz12 gat it and myfantasies
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Maxity02 all d way
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by nikkypearl(f): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Nikky,luv cheesy
long time!
I open thread to see red hot babes..... bt the OP come dey display old cargo.
then another random girl come dey carry my comment for head like gala.

me go reshuffle the thing sha,u go dey number 1. by virtue of ur yansh alone.
Lol!wey the yansh naa ?
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by refiner(f): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
op I fink dere is a mistake somewhere!smiley

although am honoured to secure a number dere buh I fink I don't deserve it,if at all it should be like number 30!

quietly modify it and put myfantasies,yourmain dere and sinaj!....dey are way cuter....

I hope my request will be granted!smileysmiley
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
See as NL guys dey piss for body ontop dis matter. grin
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by myfantasies(f): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
U beautiful.
Tanks for the compliment wink

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by refiner(f): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
BumBae:

Lol thought i was the only one that saw ghost ....
Every pic is like that ... Blur the ting so tey you cant even see their face anymore .

Think adure is pretty and even refiner natural thats if thats her
Mrsphyno is too no makeup natural lol tho i recomment contact lenses smiley

lol!....I don't apply makeup talk more of editing my picx!...DAT sucks u know!smiley

still waiting patiently for ur picx tho!undecided
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by myfantasies(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:
op I fink dere is a mistake somewhere!smiley

although am honoured to secure a number dere buh I fink I don't deserve it,if at all it should be like number 30!

quietly modify it and put myfantasies,yourmain dere and sinaj!....dey are way cuter....

I hope my request will be granted!smileysmiley
U don't deserve wat angry

If i slap u for dis hot sun u go see stars, if i am d one dat compiled dis list, u will be my number 1 to 5 grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by refiner(f): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
DeeTus:
These bitchess aren't the best on Nairaland.

yea u are right!...most of dem aren't pretty!smiley

buh don't it offend ur sweet soul to call human beings like u bit*hes just becos dey don't look as beautiful as u fantasized?undecided

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by refiner(f): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
myfantasies:
U don't deserve wat angry

If i slap u for dis hot sun u go see stars, if i am d one dat compiled dis list, u will be my number 1 to 5 grin grin

u won't know how beautiful u are cos u are U....its someone outside dere DAT will tell u d truth abt ur facial appearance!...I fink op has never come in contact wif u dats why she mistakenly ommited ur name!!!

if I were to write a list now...u will be my number 1...u beat dem all!....

u are beautiful OK,just take DAT from me!!smiley
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by repogirl(f): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Greenback:

Repogirl,haba,wanene ur photoshop picture,na?
The picture too fine, wey you think sey na Photoshop abi?

Anyway believe it or not, I woke up like that tongue

If you have proof otherwise, then sue me! grin

As for the OP, thank you very much for this award that doesn't have prize attached with it. At least I know my Photoshop hard work hasn't been in vain. cheesy

But you for tell me sey you wan do dis kind award, make I for place Photoshop Picture wey badass pass this one na. angry

Anyway, thank you sha. grin
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by bankybobo11: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
NL GUYS OOOOO

FOOD DON DONE

COMMA CHUZ AH WIFE

I KILL DEM ALL

NOBORRI SHLD QUOTE ME
Ok, we won't quote you
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by bankybobo11: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
NL GUYS OOOOO

FOOD DON DONE

COMMA CHUZ AH WIFE

I KILL DEM ALL

NOBORRI SHLD QUOTE ME
Ok, we won't quote you
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by bankybobo11: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:

!

Miss LuveU2, it's not fair o. I wantu see you too. Plsssssssss
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by bankybobo11: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
NL GUYS OOOOO

FOOD DON DONE

COMMA CHUZ AH WIFE

I KILL DEM ALL

NOBORRI SHLD QUOTE ME
Ok, we won't quote you
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by myfantasies(f): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

u won't know how beautiful u are cos u are U....its someone outside dere DAT will tell u d truth abt ur facial appearance!...I fink op has never come in contact wif u dats why she mistakenly ommited ur name!!!

if I were to write a list now...u will be my number 1...u beat dem all!....

u are beautiful OK,just take DAT from me!!smiley

Tanks alot dear for the compliment, i really appreciate it

U r beautiful too, not just beautiful, very beautiful
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
ehix89:
you so mch sounded like my pastor with date phrase
Really cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
PushPlay:

I've got sh*it loads of it. cool
Lol me too tongue
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by ehix89(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Really cheesy
yeah,hw hz ur day been?
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Davo123(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
chai
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by lanjazzy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
all i see msphyno, I like that bae die...!!
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
ehix89:
yeah,hw hz ur day been?
Lovesome wink
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by MrWhaley: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
And some people take joy in compiling lists about Facial Beauty...buh shaa,izz still nuh my bizness. lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Tommfrench(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
redgem should top that list undecided

cos,those girls are just "average "
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tommfrench:
redgem should top that list undecided

cos,those girls are just "average "
Iffa hear
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrWhaley:
And some people take joy in compiling lists about Facial Beauty...buh shaa,izz still nuh my bizness. lipsrsealed
Lol
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Tommfrench(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Iffa hear
check her out then
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by ehix89(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Lovesome wink
lovely + awesome
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tommfrench:
check her out then
she is cute but okay if she is not on the list.
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
ehix89:
lovely + awesome
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.