Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY (2487 Views)

Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2016
The Testament Theological Seminary (TTS) offers courses for individuals seeking to deepen their understanding and knowledge of Christian theology. Our faculty consists of experienced theologians who are passionate about teaching and guiding students on their spiritual journeys. We offer a variety of courses, including biblical studies, systematic theology, pastoral care, and more. Our curriculum is designed to challenge students intellectually while also nurturing their faith and personal growth. Whether you are an aspiring pastor, a layperson seeking to deepen your faith, or simply curious about Christian theology, our courses provide a valuable opportunity to explore key theological concepts and engage in meaningful discussions with fellow students. Join our community of learners and take the first step towards becoming a well-rounded, thoughtful theologian.

For more information, you can reach out to us by checking the website link on the flyer. God bless you.
https://testament.sch.ng

Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Strahovski1(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Nigeria WILL Legalise Gays and lesbians soon. It's just a matter of time.

Coz I don't see anything wrong in lesbians and gays. It's hypocrisy. If your god wants to destroy all the bad sinners. He's gonna destroy everybody. Including the lesbians and non lesbians coz all are sinners in one way.

So stop discriminating the gays!

Also I'm voting for Trump. I think Trump will enforce it or sanction Nigeria like Obama wanted to do to Zimbabwe. Why did he even stop? Gosh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
14 years jail term await you, if you try it openly.

Anal cancer await you too if you indulge in it secretly.

People can mob you if you are not lucky enough.

So run for your life.

3 Likes

Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2016
The Testament Theological Seminary (TTS) offers courses for individuals seeking to deepen their understanding and knowledge of Christian theology. Our faculty consists of experienced theologians who are passionate about teaching and guiding students on their spiritual journeys. We offer a variety of courses, including biblical studies, systematic theology, pastoral care, and more. Our curriculum is designed to challenge students intellectually while also nurturing their faith and personal growth. Whether you are an aspiring pastor, a layperson seeking to deepen your faith, or simply curious about Christian theology, our courses provide a valuable opportunity to explore key theological concepts and engage in meaningful discussions with fellow students. Join our community of learners and take the first step towards becoming a well-rounded, thoughtful theologian.

For more information, you can reach out to us by checking the website link on the flyer. God bless you.
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2016
d
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Strahovski1(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Timossa:

Thank you Strahovski, that is your opinion and I think I didn't discriminate here, just told you how I felt when married men approached me thinking I was a gay. My personality doesn't want that and Nigerian culture and values descrimantes it. Thank you for your comment once again.

You discrimated by feeling bad about it. You are not suppose to feel anything.
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2016
gassdon:
14 years jail term await you, if you try it openly.

Anal cancer await you too if you indulge in it secretly.

People can mob you if you are not lucky enough.

So run for your life.

You are right gassdon, and I believe no one want to face those consequencies. Thanks for dropping by.
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Greene66: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2016
I'm also voting Trump. He's gonna enforce it worldwide.

As for Nigeria..I think they should loosen up. What happened to freedom? Isn't there freedom of love? Don't worry. Let Trump come in. He's gonna save us
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Rukkydelta(f): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Too many gays on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

I must feel so dangerously bad about it, because it's not legalized in Nigeria and most of my fellow Nigerians will not want it to be legalized. It might be okay for you all in India, but it's forbidden in Nigeria. I think I can say it anywhere that, homosexuality is dangerously bad, not even for Nigerians. Thank you friend. cool
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by IamLEGEND1: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2016
as u come dey ask diz kweshionz,no be Nigerian u be?
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Greene66: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Timossa:

I must feel so dangerously bad about it, because it's not legalized in Nigeria and my fellow Nigerians will not want it to be legalized. It might be okay for you all in India, but it's forbidden in Nigeria. I think I can say it anywhere that, homosexuality is dangerously bad, not even for Nigerians. Thank you friend. cool

I'm Nigerian I want it legalised.

1 Like

Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Too many gays on nairaland

Are you sure my dear? Kindly share your experiences here. Thank you smiley
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Greene66:

I'm Nigerian I want it legalised.

Hmmm... that is what you wish. I think you are telling the wrong person. It will be better if you go through the right quarter to make your request known. Nothing is impossible. Thank you Greene smiley
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2016

Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Rukkydelta(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

Coz I don't see anything wrong in lesbians and gays. It's hypocrisy. If your god wants to destroy all the bad sinners. He's gonna destroy everybody. Including the lesbians and non lesbians coz all are sinners in one way.

Also I'm voting for Trump. I think Trump will enforce it or sanction Nigeria like Obama wanted to do to Zimbabwe. Why did he even stop? Gosh
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

Thanks strahvoski. I honestly dnt see why me being gay is wrong
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Greene66:
I'm also voting Trump. He's gonna enforce it worldwide.

As for Nigeria..I think they should loosen up. What happened to freedom? Isn't there freedom of love? Don't worry. Let Trump come in. He's gonna save us
But i thought Trump was against gays? undecided OK, hw cn it legalise it worldwide?
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

You're voting for Trump?
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Strahovski1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:

You're voting for Trump?

Yes ma.
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

Yes ma.
Ok...... Can I ask why?
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Greene66: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Durentt:
But i thought Trump was against gays? undecided OK, hw cn it legalise it worldwide?

He is not against it

He can sanction countries and stop them from doing business with USA he can ban Visas to other countries. USA Is like the powerhouse of the world.

Obama sanctioned Iran from oil since 2009 Iran could not sell oil because USA said so. What can they not do?
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Strahovski1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Ok...... Can I ask why?

Because I support him and everything he plans to do.

I am Pro-Trump
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Greene66:

He is not against it

He can sanction countries and stop them from doing business with USA he can ban Visas to other countries. USA Is like the powerhouse of the world.

Obama sanctioned Iran from oil since 2009 Iran could not sell oil because USA said so. What can they not do?
Hmmm, i jst pray they legalise it, am tired of All dis hidings discriminations.
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

Because I support him and everything he plans to do.

I am Pro-Trump
Good to know.
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nice one, timossa.
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Genesis12(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
I wonder why u guys keep talking abt gay and lesbianism... I pity dos DAT is in support of dis,keep it on,your judgement await you in no long tym....I wonder why u guys keep talking abt gay and lesbianism... I pity dos DAT is in support of dis,keep it on,your judgement await you in no long tym....I wonder why u guys keep talking abt gay and lesbianism... I pity dos DAT is in support of dis,keep it on,your judgement await you in no long tym....
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Genesis12(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
lipsrsealed homosexuality is evil....keep off
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by unity2016: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gays and lesbians are actually more than I ever imagined. Its something that they can't control just like straight guys can't resist beautiful females and vice versa. And those bringing in religion, not everyone is as religious and adultery and fornication are not lesser sins so why the discrimination. I'm no lesbian but I think the society need to cut gays and lesbians some slacks. They are humans too.

2 Likes

Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by Timossa(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2016
unity2016:
Gays and lesbians are actually more than I ever imagined. Its something that they can't control just like straight guys can't resist beautiful females and vice versa. And those bringing in religion, not everyone is as religious and adultery and fornication are not lesser sins so why the discrimination. I'm no lesbian but I think the society need to cut gays and lesbians some slacks. They are humans too.

So human beings need to behave like humans, not like an animals. Homosexuality is totally wrong and posses threat to the society, and as a nation (Nigeria) we don't want it here. Please, let's stop the act. It could lead to so many negative things.
Re: ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY by ReduceWeight(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Here to read comments
Check my signature for a natural and healthy way to loose excess fat and weight

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Wahala That Comes With Having Best Friend Of The Opposite Sex / If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? / Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.