Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? (936 Views)

Lady Find N2500 As She Break Piggy Bank After 8mnths, See What She Wants To do(p / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by IconicEagle(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please pardon my blunders because am not too perfect in writing.
There is this girl that i have been dating for 2years now,we loved each other and we two have been struggling to be admitted in any higher institution for a better future.
Last year she got admission in UNIPORT and she has travelled from my town to her school,leaving me here all alone still struggling to be admitted...my greatest fear is dat she might break the relationship even if she continue wt me she may have a side dude...so my most honoured Kings n Queens in the house what do u suggest? Should i go on with the distance relationship? Or should i look for another girl? No insult pls
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by Nova15: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Well you should know the kibd if person you're dating.
But when those guys begin to pressure her and she starts listening to her fellow campus babes.

My brother , you will become a thing of the past to her.
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by McCarlito(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by Kingsasian(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bros, she has left you. Most of the girls that got admitted into that school do not come back the same. Talking from experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by chronos: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
A
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Your priority now should be getting your own admission
and not thinking whether to continue with the relationship
or not. Get yourself busy and hustle to get your own admission.
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
What you should do is to pass JAMB so you can get your own admission. undecided
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by schumastic(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
with those year 2 guys and above that don't have chill for fresh year one girls,,, bro sorry but try and get your own admission cus she won't remember you once she step foot in the school premises grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by IconicEagle(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
bros u re right alhough i got 256
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by IconicEagle(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
bros u re right alhough i got 256
Kingsasian:
Bros, she has left you. Most of the girls that got admitted into that school do not come back the same. Talking from experiences.
share you experience bro..many Kings are ready to learn
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by Kingsasian(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
IconicEagle:
bros u re right alhough i got 256 share you experience bro..many Kings are ready to learn
they are long stories. You just have to move on.
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by mikedml(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
chaii... Made me remember my ex dat got pregnant for a guy at skul cos she gained admission before me ... We actually dated for six years ... Azinn family nd peepz don no us 2geda ... Funniest part z we graduated same year cos ha skul went on a long strike den... Learnt alot from dat xperience
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by jimmyolasun: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Since you guys are still both young, yea she will. We don't have to fool ourselves, we both brothers so I can't lie to u. During school days, I met numerous girls with the story of my bf is @home, in lag etc... We call them fresh chickens. They all end up on our bed and while the so called bf disturbs her phone, she start giving attitude cuz she now dates a final year student. So bro try to concentrate, get admitted and pursue your career bcus that babe is gone. Its just a matter of two-three months at worst fist semester before she starts giving attitudes. Take heart *big hugs*
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by esonuu(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
IconicEagle:
Please pardon my blunders because am not too perfect in writing.
There is this girl that i have been dating for 2years now,we loved each other and we two have been struggling to be admitted in any higher institution for a better future.
Last year she got admission in UNIPORT and she has travelled from my town to her school,leaving me here all alone still struggling to be admitted...my greatest fear is dat she might break the relationship even if she continue wt me she may have a side dude...so my most honoured Kings n Queens in the house what do u suggest? Should i go on with the distance relationship? Or should i look for another girl? No insult pls
shes gonna learn new things,make friends with people who myt influence her negatively(cos ladies get fish brain),meet more handsome and brilliant guys over there and the chances of been faithful to u or evn keeping ur relationship with her is 10/100...my candid advice,forget abt her or looking for another gul,jst try secure an admission,get a better life and u wil see more pretty guls with big ass/boobs spending on u just to make u accept them into ur life
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by Ray360: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Well, It depends. you are already anticipating a "heart-break" already which might suggest or give a little insight into the type of person you have known her to be and the level of trust you have for her. How old is she? how old are you? There is a level of psychological maturity that can keep her if she has come of age before gaining admission. The university is full of so many enticing things that can distract even the most focused human with a high academic dream of making a first class. From weekend parties to shows in different departments, Clubs, birthdays, end of semester jazz and all the razzmatazz involved. If she is the easily enticed type, then forget it! Instead, channel your time in reading extensively so that you gain admission too. good luck.
Re: Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? by IconicEagle(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ray360:
Well, It depends. you are already anticipating a "heart-break" already which might suggest or give a little insight into the type of person you have known her to be and the level of trust you have for her. How old is she? how old are you? There is a level of psychological maturity that can keep her if she has come of age before gaining admission. The university is full of so many enticing things that can distract even the most focused human with a high academic dream of making a first class. From weekend parties to shows in different departments, Clubs, birthdays, end of semester jazz and all the razzmatazz involved. If she is the easily enticed type, then forget it! Instead, channel your time in reading extensively so that you gain admission too. good luck.
tanx bro she is 21 while am 22

(1) (Reply)

. / Shantel And Ben' Romantic And Elegant Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / I Will Only Marry A Lady That Posses These Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.