Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,315 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50428 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
oooh soft lips cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
omo boy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
i love u 2 kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2009
[size=20pt]Wow. . . shocked Shes Photoholic.[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2009
he's a proud satanist. . . good for him. . . thank God hell's hot, it's gonna be party all thru for ya wink cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 17, 2009
platinumnk:

oooh soft lips cheesy
u better don't steal em away from moi. . . cheesy wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2009
Music lover
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by XFio(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2009
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2009
calm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by XFio(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
whatever tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by CrudeOil2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2009
Nice looking dude.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2009
cute kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
elegant
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2009
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Lucifer the dawn of the Morning. . .*all seeing eyes*  shocked  cool [/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2009
. . . grin u wish.

@ topic

unrepentant satanist
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
LMAO was he referring to my eye? face dey fear face o. lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Yeah Lysaa i Caught you !! tongue

Noetic2 ; As if you didn't Know. . . cheesy cool
[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2009
U caught me doing what? U know i'm higher than u are. . i'm complete In Christ, a child of God, Member of the body of Christ. .flesh of His flesh n bone of His bones. What the hell are u on about?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . ?,Okey i see. Lysaa i said i caught you red handed on my previous post but maybe you didn't get me. So i repeat it again this time with Clearer Explanation. I Visited your page and i saw your picture showing the : Lucifer eye symbol and you're here Claiming JESUS this ,JESUS that and Holy Holy Stuffs .,Right? . Like you said face fear face or something like that so were you pointing this in. . .Me? no i dont think so.

Lysaa i read,Heard you, i hate what you're doing. . . !, Stay Clear because if i catch i i'w definately Squeeze your Waist before any other action.You really wanna deny the LHP in my two clear eye. angry angry embarassed . *Hand robing head* well, If let Jesus be your Permanent Bone to bone and Flesh to Flesh and Ass to ass but mark it our team search for people like you, if you are not careful enough putting your legs in two different boats ready to sail away. Can you save two master? huh. . . tell me. undecided
[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . ?,Okey i see. Lysaa i said i caught you red handed on my previous post but maybe you didn't get me. So i repeat it again this time with Clearer Explanation. I Visited your page and i saw your picture showing the : Lucifer eye symbol and you're here Claiming JESUS this ,JESUS that and Holy Holy Stuffs .,Right? . Like you said face fear face or something like that so were you pointing this in. . .Me? no i dont think so.

Lysaa i read,Heard you, i hate what you're doing. . . !, Stay Clear because if i catch i i'w definately Squeeze your Waist before any other action.You really wanna deny the LHP in my two clear eye. angry angry embarassed . *Hand robing head* well, If let Jesus be your Permanent Bone to bone and Flesh to Flesh and Ass to ass but mark it our team search for people like you, if you are not careful enough putting your legs in two different boats ready to sail away. Can you save two master? huh. . . tell me. undecided
[/size]
u are so full of crap!! i have met your type, they have tried and failed. . who u be? dem born u well? If u are not afraid, come and try me now or after and come back to nL to say what u met! Look kid, dont play with fire. .its hot and not a flower ok?

This babe u see here is a CHILD OF JEHOVAH! Abiding in Christ Jesus. I don't have to rain words or trade words with u. .the Prophecies on my head and in my life will work against u. How dare can u kick against the prick? How can u speak against the Lord's annointed and Christ? Its a shame that ppl like u still exists. Where I come from. .We don't fight with your type! We have dealt with your master 2000yrs on the cross and that victory that brought ur defeat puts me over in life.

U think u have 2 heads that i'll be scared of u? or u are ranting cos u are already afraid? U better stay away from me for your own good else u get grounded into powder. Thats what The Bible that conntains the spoken words of my Father. Go back to my profile and look at that eye again. LOL u havent seen anything yet. .all seeing eye yeah cos my God my Father is the all seeing God.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Lysaa real Men Dont Exchange too Much Worlds. . .I remain on my Ground and stand by each of my words. You can Boarst from A_Z but what i need to start no one have the Lever to STOP me,Some GOD or the name of that death Guy. I Dont mean to attach you Woman if not the Command you did me in some other threads asking me to remain silent simply because you go Insane whenever you see discussing the truth.

Peherps you never know who and who you share with ((Online)) but still yet, you Completely forget how to Compose yourself. you feel and always claim you know but absolutely know nothing. . .Why are you pissed off?, Oh. . . you want to know who i am?,alright no big deal i'w show you my Identity if thats what you ask for. I mean every of my words because i know im Bad ass kicker and i Tolerate no nonsense from anyone . I Swear i would have lust about 5 Bullets inside your poor body assuming i know you in reality but Spell casting from the Darkest realm always make big Difference.tell JEHOVAH your Father to get prepered to kill me or i kill all his Followers including you and the Dogs!. Do not be decieved im saving another SATAN as master,I(OGAGA) is SATAN and i Convince you with some proofs in due time. Keep Play out Im more than what you feel Satan is and have Authority to Control whatsoever or Whosoever i want without distraction.

What you're about to Undertake is a new Change entirely . Get set and invoke your GOD ,JESUS or whosover you have in mind but i remain the World Changer.
[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 3:47am On Sep 18, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Lysaa real Men Dont Exchange too Much Worlds. . .I remain on my Ground and stand by each of my words. You can Boarst from A_Z but what i need to start no one have the Lever to STOP me,Some GOD or the name of that death Guy. I Dont mean to attach you Woman if not the Command you did me in some other threads asking me to remain silent simply because you go Insane whenever you see discussing the truth.

Peherps you never know who and who you share with ((Online)) but still yet, you Completely forget how to Compose yourself. you feel and always claim you know but absolutely know nothing. . .Why are you pissed off?, Oh. . . you want to know who i am?,alright no big deal i'w show you my Identity if thats what you ask for. I mean every of my words because i know im Bad ass kicker and i Tolerate no nonsense from anyone . I Swear i would have lust about 5 Bullets inside your poor body assuming i know you in reality but Spell casting from the Darkest realm always make big Difference.tell JEHOVAH your Father to get prepered to kill me or i kill all his Followers including you and the Dogs!. Do not be decieved im saving another SATAN as master,I(OGAGA) is SATAN and i Convince you with some proofs in due time. Keep Play out Im more than what you feel Satan is and have Authority to Control whatsoever or Whosoever i want without distraction.

What you're about to Undertake is a new Change entirely . Get set and invoke your GOD ,JESUS or whosover you have in mind but i remain the World Changer.
[/size]
HAHAHAHAHA! I laugh at those grunts from a toothless animal. .Since when did the tail start wagging the dog? U & your cohort are defeated foes, big time failures n maximum losers and mark my words as u read this. .anytime u come across Lisa Jonah, online or onground, u will always be reminded of your defeat - sucker!

But there's a good news for tho. God still loves u and Jesus Christ has paid the ultimate price for your sins. .no matter how many souls u have taken. .The blood of Christ speaks better than Vengeance, It speaks mercy for u and your likes. Take advantage of this and live a fulfilled life, not this empty life that is perverted that u are living. Take a chance dude. .and hey, u are just flesh n blood incsae u've forgotten but i'm a spirit n way higher in hierarchy of beings . Go look at me one more time. cool HEHEHEHE.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2009
She's a pastor,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Fuup(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2009
You guys need to chill
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2009
Kenny_G:

She's a pastor,
LOL i'm a Christian

F u up:

You guys need to chill
thats my name too-Chill wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2009
pastors are christians ke
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2009
right but i'm just a Christian
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2009
i c,
well i am more than a christian cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2009
i'm happy for u o.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2009
thnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (101)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.