Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50169 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jaybee3(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
i am so jealous of the dude's biceps.
what happened to the cute pic?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tubabie(f): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2009
jay bee:

i am so jealous of the dude's biceps.
what happened to the cute pic?
That's my new love cheesy

@
Howdy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2009
My love smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
ibkaye:

He got a big ego, such a huge ego  cheesy

Use my arrogance as a steam 2 help me achieve my dreams. . .always been a Kanye fan.

@ OP: Hmm. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tubabie(f): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2009
ibkaye:

My love smiley
Hey young lady wia av you been? kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2009
ravenzord:

Use my arrogance as a steam 2 help me achieve my dreams. . .always been a Kanye fan.

@ OP: Hmm. . .
Confidence sounds so much better than arrogance

@tubabie
Just doing what I do, you? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tubabie(f): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2009
Am just good. what happened to your profile pics?
where is blue? tell her to drop by my area if u see her around . . . . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2009
Blue? Not at all sure, no problemo smiley
Lol, my profile pic is right there cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by yme1(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2009
rugged guy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked Y ME shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where have u bin??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2009
Bbbe is gracing us with his presence awwww how nice

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Epi: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2009
*Shentz*:

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?
must i say

@topic

deadly eyes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
Love the message and the 'I don't care' attitude
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ Topic

Holy Moly!! She is wick'd fyne!! wink kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
live up to his name
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2009
ibkaye:

Confidence sounds so much better than arrogance

@tubabie
Just doing what I do, you? smiley

Nah Choongtin tongue,dat's just a Kanye line from Ego remix,personally I'm not too arrogant. grin

@ OP: Eleshin. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
and so we shall, my place? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
I'm good 2 go,gimme d address ASAP. wink

@ OP: Mehn.She FINE! Methinks I'v found me a diamond grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
I gatz ma cool on ya shocked u had berra not be pulling a fast one on ma shentz tongue cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by pops1(m): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2009
lover gurl wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Epi: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by pops1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2009
she knows herself and she's been sincere
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
ravenzord:

Nah Choongtin tongue,dat's just a Kanye line from Ego remix,personally I'm not too arrogant. grin

@ OP: Eleshin. . .
Did you just say 'choongtin'??  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2009
And if I did? LOL
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2009
Lmao where did you get that word from? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
Truth? I saw it on one 'Worst Pickup lines' thread like this months ago,remember U saying U hated it,so I used it. Yeah,I know,I know,I'm weird.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2009
LOL Oh I see cheesy

It's like a slang over here, that's why I was a bit "shocked" cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jaybee3(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2009
hmm hmm
young fresh board taking first class to womanhood tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by skfa1: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
Jay Bee

For where u rent that car ?  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by chic2pimp(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2009
ibkaye:

LOL Oh I see cheesy

Yeparipa. Her profile pic is scintillating. Ojigbijigbi grin grin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
ibkaye:

LOL Oh I see cheesy

E na mean,me is multilingual U know,I travel a lot in my dreams,U can call me Winch grin.

@ OP Erm. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.