Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? (1382 Views)

Why Good/Deserving Guys Never Get The Girls. (Verified By A Few Lady Friends) / Lady Friends Needed In Edo/delta / Do Attractive Guys/girls Have Platonic Friends Of The Opposite Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? by macro: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2006
I hate it when some ladies out there know a man is married and they still act to him like he is not married….your comment is welcome.
Re: What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? by Damsal(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2006
well as a divorced woman i think she just needs someone to talk to and your husband seems to be the only person she feels she can relate to probably cause they've both known each other for quite a while. And he is a guy who can build back her trust in men.
I personally feel that you reading through your husbands mail is a big invasion of privacy. As a wife i think you are in the position to trust and believe your husband unless you have due reason not to, and since none of the woman's replied mails have any hidden agenda you probabaly should have stopped repling earlier. I personally beileve that you should tell the woman you have been the one replying her mails and invite her over and you can have a chat with her as a friend.
It's called keeping the enemy close that is if you have any reason to doubt her advances on your husband.
Re: What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? by Bossman(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2006
I agree. I'd say you go ahead and let her know that you are the one she has been corresponding with. After all, I do not see anything in what you said she posted that would indicate something is or ever went wrong between them. Seems like your hubby is an old friend she can communicate and relate to and tha's all she wanted to do. Also, you should inform your hubby about what's been going on.
Re: What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? by macro: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2006
Thank you all,
@ Damsal,
No there is nothing like invasion of privacy. We have access to our mails, just that I happened to read that mail first.

Well, ladies have been taking advantage of him too much, they like asking him to do things and confide in him alot, married ones, and divorced one. One happened not too long ago that made me so mad because i felt she did not do the right thing, i knew she always called my man and talk talk talk, confide in and ask for advice and she got married and still goes on to depend on him. There was a problem and that husband now saying my man talks to the wife alot, even though he too love reporting the wife to us, and the wife always call to say things about him, my man always act in helping resolve problem between them that they report to him about, now he went to say my guy talk to her alot, all this i witness and i have decided not to allow any lady come close again, he has this gentle and great personality to help out, but many lady i can count on my fingers have done harm than good intention of help, i have come to know now that they haven't been honest,

that's my reason of trying to find out her intention, ofc, she has been divorced a long time, the tone of the mail sounded like she has an agenda (mind you i did not say everything in my first msg). Now if i allow this to come in and confide and talk, talk talk and lady friendship start again, it's like am repeating what happened sometime ago.
Re: What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? by katherinae(f): 3:32am On Nov 10, 2006
macro

look here those women are moronic fools, do u hear me, look i might be young and im a lady and when i get married, all my male friends ( who fancy me are out) that is how it goes, let ur husband know that its wrong to talk to these woemn in this manner, GOd forbid, bu timagine if somelady was having problems at home and her husband came and harmed ur husband for doing work not pay thinking that something was going between them. look macro take control tell that lady to respect her self and to stop bothering ur husband that she should not be talking to him in that manner, let her know that u know the game and u are the Queen Bee at it so she or any of those useless nigerian women try any nonsense. ok, take charge and remind them that ur hubby picked u not any of those useless women. throw the truth in their face ok. GOod luck adn keep us updateed ok, u did hte right thing, if she needs af riend that is what women are for period. that woman is just looking for a man's attention, not someone to freaking talk to. it disgusts me when women cant have respect for them selves.
Re: What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? by macro: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2006
smiley
Re: What Would You Do To past Lady Friends Of Your Man? by Osama10(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2010
All you need do is to have an honest discussion of the issue with your husband and not the women in the picture.

(1) (Reply)

If I Could Take It Back: Confessions / Ur / When There's No More Love In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.