Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari (34850 Views)

Tiv And Fulani Crisis: A Personal Expedition (Photos) / Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - APC Chieftain / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 18, 2016
They said Jonathan did nothing who increased our minimum wage from 8000 to 18000??

who increased corpers allowee to 19800??,

who made INEC truly independent??

who increased our megawatts to 5000, the highest this nation has ever experienced??

who built more federal roads more than any past Nigerian president according to fashola??

who stopped the corruption in fertilizer
distribution??

who checkmated and reduced ghost workers by 50%??

who made our economy the fastest growing economy in Africa and 22rd in the world??

who built n commissioned federal universities all over the nation??

who ensured that there was no fuel scarcity almost throughout his dispensation ??

who built Alamajiri schools across the northern states , one of its kind that no other President has ever attempted ??

who revamped our oil refineries to a working capacity today ??

who returned back our rail system n bought sound trains that is still working today ??

who upgraded our airports to int'l status and built new other ones across some northern states ??

Party aside let's be honest.

You can as well add some of his achievements that you know about.

What is this Buhari doing for u today? Nothing but blame blame blame

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by dukecharles(m): 2:34am On Mar 18, 2016
GEJ was clueless, PMB is Useless

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by caprock(m): 4:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Nothing good comes from Northern Nigeria. They have ruled more than the South. They destroyed the country. The President is not educated and the problems of Nigeria are complex. How do you expect an illiterate to solve complex problems. Impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Ooni: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2016
DabELLs:

Curse and shame on my family.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by kettykin: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2016
dukecharles:
GEJ was clueless, PMB is Useless
Would you rather have a useless president than a clueless president. Jonathan problem was pure inexperience .
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by ubah84(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2016
ticker:
hopeless n useless president
my brother u have good 8yrs to wail.pls continue
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by ebrammessi(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2016
I love this man, what a great thinker
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Buhari is truly a critical thinker............no genuine GAIN without PAIN.............that's for those who understand core management principles

NWANEM U REALLY NAILED IT, NO PAIN NO GAIN
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2016
brownemmanuel43:

NWANEM U REALLY NAILED IT, NO PAIN NO GAIN

Ima akwukwo nwanne
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by simpleseyi: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Ooni:
Buhari is a sleep-walking hopless bastard

an unconscious aged owl flying around without a compass

a curse to people who believe in him

a hypocrite of animalistic proportion

a proud arrogant hollow-headed normad

a lunatic of unprecedented dimension

an unthinking, uenducated, unreliable coward

shame on we oodua for voting him

Check your B.P., it is going higher than the statue of liberty. The way you are going, I am not sure you will be alive to see Buari's second term in office. Yes, the second is already sealed and delivered.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2016
fartkay:

Hear yourself out. Typical Nigerians. So you want the president to run the office like a typical Nigerian so as to sooth the typical Nigerians. So he should fund nairabet n baba ijebu more with money so the typical Nigerians can benefit from there, nonsense, what an irrational thinking. And we all claim to go to school but we've got no common sense
Abeg shut up joor! tongue yeye boy. If you lack comprehension, don't come here quoting me and displaying it. You understand?. tongue
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Ooni: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2016
simpleseyi:

Check your B.P., it is going higher than the statue of liberty. The way you are going, I am not sure i will be alive to see Buari's second term in office. Yes, the second is already sealed and delivered.
you are one of those who live under his curse
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by baralatie(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2016
macfarland:
They said Jonathan did nothing who increased our minimum wage from 8000 to 18000??

who increased corpers allowee to 19800??,

who made INEC truly independent??

who increased our megawatts to 5000, the highest this nation has ever experienced??

who built more federal roads more than any past Nigerian president according to fashola??

who stopped the corruption in fertilizer
distribution??

who checkmated and reduced ghost workers by 50%??

who made our economy the fastest growing economy in Africa and 22rd in the world??

who built n commissioned federal universities all over the nation??

who ensured that there was no fuel scarcity almost throughout his dispensation ??

who built Alamajiri schools across the northern states , one of its kind that no other President has ever attempted ??

who revamped our oil refineries to a working capacity today ??

who returned back our rail system n bought sound trains that is still working today ??

who upgraded our airports to int'l status and built new other ones across some northern states ??

Party aside let's be honest.

You can as well add some of his achievements that you know about.

What is this Buhari doing for u today? Nothing but blame blame blame
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
another useless sermon from mountain Daura. we dont have a president. quote me.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Montaque:
Mr. Presido. While we are battling the fall in price and ways to diversify, you went ahead to devolve our scarce resources on exploration of oil in the Chad basin, a project that has gulped up billions in dollars with no outcome. You didn't spend those resources on other sector waiting for intervention.
Now I ask, are u aware that you are a hypocrite?

Exactly what I told my fwends some weeks ago,PMB got it wrong.Imagine if that money pumped to agriculture or exploration of some mineral resources it will be a great achievement......

Wait,what are his advisers are even thinking precisely??

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
dunkem21:

Yeah, you're right ..
I underestimated the foolishness of Nigerians angry
I hear u
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Nicur: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2016
6deep:

Correct posts... Unfortunately, over 90% of comments on this threads think otherwise. Really, it is the year of the monkey... discomfort, distress, etc.... but hey, doesn't discomfort spur creativity and imagination according to vedaxcool? Wake up guys, we need to disrupt ourselves to really understand the silver lining behind the current economic crisis...

Cheers
Pathetic zombies

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by fartkay(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Abeg shut up joor! tongue yeye boy. If you lack comprehension, don't come here quoting me and displaying it. You understand?. tongue

Tu e malard. Did I ever refer u as a yeye boy. Well, I can c d pain in u. Sorry ehn
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Montaque(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2016
anigbajumo:

Exactly what I told my fwends some weeks ago,PMB got it wrong.Imagine if that money pumped to agriculture or exploration of some mineral resources it will be a great achievement......

Wait,what are his advisers are even thinking precisely??

He doesn't have advisers. He deals with sycophants.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Kay17: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Deen77:

Many lack knowledge about economy.

Who is responsible for that?
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by FreemanDave(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Buhari is truly a critical thinker............no genuine GAIN without PAIN.............that's for those who understand core management principles

Many sees it as cowardice... Please inform them...
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by FreemanDave(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Kay17:

Who is responsible for that?

Themselves....
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by stevoskyj(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2016
The 'Likes' have rigged this poll. Blame it on Lai Mohammad
dunkem21:
OK, let me ask my people grin
If you think this economic hardship is a blessing; Click Like

Share to disagree with the President ..
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Make una pity uncle Bubu small nau, abeg nairalanders . grin grin grin
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2016
stevoskyj:
The 'Likes' have rigged this poll. Blame it on Lai Mohammad

grin
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by missjahiniekpe(f): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Most developed countries began to think of survival when they realize they are not too blessed... The calculators and phones we use today is home work for primary school students in Japan infact In a bit to survive extreme cold, developed countries invented AC, and extreme heat they invented fire walls. We use all these things without knowing how to produce them. Nigeria is richly blessed with favorable weather condition that support human existence, natural resources and what have you but we are still not developed because we have leaders that enjoy this resources and thinks its a blessing to leaders and curse to the citizens, that's why they will do everything to get into power , we have what other country's donot have at a platter of gold.i knew that one day we will have to stop depending on oil,atleast maybe leaders with common sense will be given a chance. we need visionary leaders that will turn things around starting from the educational sector, syllabus should be more of practical than theory. President Buhari, its still on your shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by laytoshtwo: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2016
daddy: I can't pay your school fees and it is a blessing,you will watch Jimjam
Son: Dad there is no subscription
Dad: It is a blessing.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by pre88: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
God bless u my presido....Carry go.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by 6deep: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Bestman111(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2016
May this kind of blessing occupy ur home forever and ever in Jesus name.
iwaeda:

http://www.punchng.com/economic-crisis-a-blessing-buhari/
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by chernest2002: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2016
So when hunger kill people finish, na that time the blessing go show and who go come enjoy the blessings, I beg this stingy man should spend public money let economy turn around.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Nicur: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2016
6deep:

Dude, I am not a politician neither am I a Buhari apologist... All I am saying is, WE the people have the opportunity NOW to show the government what we can really do. Guess who is pioneering space tech in the US? NASA? No, but private coys rather....

Like earlier mentioned, the current economic brouhaha is an opportunity to invent or bring forth new things.... Out of Naija!!!
I guess you are still been fed by your parents, you don't pay rent or cater for anybody, you don't really know what is called production costs or running costs or living costs( I bet you dont even know how much a cup of garri is sold for in the market) I don't even have time to teach you but hopefully when you get to a certain stage of life(when you have to pay rent and cater for your family) you will understand !! have a gud day! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Walked Out Of Meeting With Nigerian Govt – NLC / President Buhari At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding Ceremony In Kano / The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.