Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari (34848 Views)

Tiv And Fulani Crisis: A Personal Expedition (Photos) / Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - APC Chieftain / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Sanchase: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
If truly Buhari said all these, then Nigerians cant wait to exercise their rights as Nigerians come 2019 through their voters card cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Kay17: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Paperwhite:
Nigerians see the president hiding his super cluelessness under the harsh economic situation.Own up to your failures Mr.President. sad

Be more precise. What failures?
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by 6deep: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by kennybelle: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
It's a statement n he's human, we dnt av to speak ill of him. we all av our shortcomings one way or d oda
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by godoluwa(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Naughtysite:
First time in my life i purchased a bag of pure water for N150.

I was so pissed on getting home.

No fuel, no electricity.

Where is the CHANGE ?
inability to get fuel is change.

total blackout is change

inflation is change.

I never had my signature to dent buhari but to inform those that are not informed
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Progress2468(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Argumentum ad ignorantum

People like u are the reason education in Nigeria is not taken serious................

Fallacious

People like you are the reason why the society see philosophy a discipline for insane people or future mad people

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Freksy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
iwaeda:

http://www.punchng.com/economic-crisis-a-blessing-buhari/

Hmmm...., hardship resulting from poor governance is now a blessing!

A good leader must lead by example.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
It is a blessing now. When you pack all your families into CBN?

3 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by delightf(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=Pennsylvania post=43865245]When did this man come back from Equitorial Guinea?[/quotethats what he went to find out
Wasteing ticket nd money nd time
Traveling without good result
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by tranverse(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin our lord's prayer
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mehn... At this age and time of the universe, for a country blessed with alot of intellectual and intelligent personalities and Buhari is the best we could pick out of over 170 million people to rule us. Nigeria is Fuuucked!!!

Influential recruitment of politician kids into government parastatals

President admitting his own citizens as criminals

Graduates and youths wandering on the streets

I could keep naming and naming all the flaws of this country on and on, but I guess I just have to come to the conclusion that Nigeria is technically done!

WTF is the meaning of economic crisis is a blessing in disguise shocked
Forget it.... It's messed up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by preselect(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my belle o. . . . my ribs o . . . . . . .

i will comment later. . . . still having uncontrollable laughter at Buharinomics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

#cattlevoodooeconomics

3 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Malawian(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
well i give this to bubu.
onye aguu aguro anaghi ama ihe. (who hunger never catch no dey get sense)

it is quite funny when you quote new prices to yoruba people, they just keep shouting haaa, yeeeh cheesy cheesy cheesy

una go mo how far .

when next omo ibo show you the way, you follow it without questions. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by iwaeda: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Progress2468:

Fallacious

People like you are the reason why the society see philosophy a discipline for insane people or future mad people
Philosophy 105 or GST 105
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by urchboy995: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
I think dis untold hardship is really an opportunity for nigerians to come up with useful ideas that can better our society and improve our economy. Its only when one is uncomfortable that he finds ways or means of countering his challenge, else one is not managing his time
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by nsedet: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
No. He's worse than that. Zoombie
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by uridadole: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rayhutar:

For your mind you think that you can stop importation of boxers, toothpick,hair extension etc, Nigeria dont have the infrastructure on ground to do that, NNPC boss have told you that it is cheaper to import fuel into Nigeria, you cant go into massive production without steady electricity and technological advancement. Inflation will only continue at higher rate and poverty will increase
And u believ leaving the door open to massive importation is the solution? Iyabo
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Armstrong34(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
lalasticlala wat am I hearin,d hopeless n stupid presidiot call it Blessin in disguise yet he travels round d world lyk Jason Bournegrin

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by peacengine(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
The man no get conscience sad
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by 247notire(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nigerians! We forget too easily! As at 2014 the country was much better in every sense of the word but see how much suffering we're going through and the foolish president is saying this? Is this the first time oil prices are crashing? It has happened in the past and we weren't suffering this much! The fooool should just admit his incapability and honourably step down. If he doesn't he will be disgraced out again one way or the other. Fooolish minister of petroleum and we have been suffering from fuel scarcity for close to a month now; the 2nd in 3 months. I'm sorry for this dumbo called buhari undecided
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Malawian(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
jayhumble:
Mehn... At this age and time of the universe, for a country blessed with alot of intellectual and intelligent personalities and Buhari is the best we could pick out of over 170 million people to rule us. Nigeria is Fuuucked!!!

Influential recruitment of politician kids into government parastatals

President admitting his own citizens as criminals

Graduates and youths wandering on the streets

I could keep naming and naming all the flaws of this country on and on, but I guess I just have to come to the conclusion that Nigeria is technically done!

WTF is the meaning of economic crisis is a blessing in disguise shocked
Forget it.... It's messed up
it it looked like the black man was getting out of bondage, our white slave masters will just reset us to default level. that they did effortlessly with bubu after all the gains of the jonathan administration.
no hope for black man.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Kay17: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
The qualifications of a president are basic -- same qualifications of a leader. Buhari doesn't have to be an economic guru to run the country, his role is to set the goals and visions, and delegate to competent experts.

Buhari has clearly stood his ground against official corruption. Which admirable. Official corruption is largely responsible for Nigeria's underdevelopment. During his campaigns and upon entering office, he has given clear visions on how his government will combat corruption.

Yes Nigeria is facing an economic crisis. The truth be told, there is no easy solution to reduced revenues. The most unpopular and effective solution is tightening up the belt. Slashing the civil service, cutting costs on the police force, education, power, agriculture. And that is very painful. And no Nigerian will support such a drastic solution. If you had this in mind, you wouldn't be insistent on saying Buhari is clueless.

Nigeria's over dependence on oil is not Buhari's fault, it's an inherited problem. The solution which is diversification takes over 25 years to come to fruition. Buhari's term is a drop.

Nigeria's underdevelopment is evidence of continual neglect by prior governments. With the people watching in acquiesce

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by rusher14: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rayhutar:

For your mind you think that you can stop importation of boxers, toothpick,hair extension etc, Nigeria dont have the infrastructure on ground to do that, NNPC boss have told you that it is cheaper to import fuel into Nigeria, you cant go into massive production without steady electricity and technological advancement. Inflation will only continue at higher rate and poverty will increase

I beg to differ.

You can start massive production without all infrastructure and still make a prince's profit.

Labour is cheap here and there's a lot of unemployment.

I remember lamenting the rave a few years ago. You hit a little jackpot and construct a massive hotel.

These hotels have massive generators don't they?

Can many of those businesses generate continuous income these days of tight money?

We love the easy way. Although that isn't totally wrong in itself, we could do better with critical thinking.

Check out Badeh's "investments" same as Tarfa Balogun. Always the same line of business reasoning.

I trust many would argue their points and I may or may not agree with all they have to say but I know massive production can be done in the Nigeria of today.

There's a steady market. There's a west African subregion looking up to us.

Africa is waiting for us.

We need to wake up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by 247notire(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
urchboy995:
I think dis untold hardship is really an opportunity for nigerians to come up with useful ideas that can better our society and improve our economy. Its only when one is uncomfortable that he finds ways or means of countering his challenge, else one is not managing his time
*gives him a heavy slap right across his eyes and nose to clear tinubu's jazz*

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by watsonbuy: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Some times I don't understand us, d nigerian, dis baba has spent less dan a year in power, has being wrking day n night 2 fix broken ties, seletected n put in place tru his team som policies that will av +tiv effect on us as a nation in d lng run. N yet, cos he's trying 2 make us giants again, u sit n expect a miracle working president, dat can jst make $1=#1. Broses, nija dey our hand. Don't wait 4 wat d country can do 4 u, bt instead do wat u can 2 make dis country great. It in our hands nt jst his. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Progress2468(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
iwaeda:

Philosophy 105 or GST 105

Our in house philosopher will be in a better position to respond to that sir
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by elopee3000(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=joseph1832 post=43863818]You expect the typical nigerian to believe and understand this?

The typical nigerian who would chose an Olajumoke Origasanya over an Ayodele Dada? The typical nigerian who would sit down and play baba ijebu and nairabet rather than work hard for his money? The typical nigerian who likes and believes he's entitled to everything F.O.C

Bros ye! Abeg you take style harsh ooo. LOL.[/quo I go hear una cry one day
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by mandax: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
President Buhari, the ideas that will lead to development of Nigeria are already known:
the ideas are return Nigeria to regional government system with fiscal federalism.

But will Buhari ever buy this idea? - never.
Buhari sees oil and oil producing areas as conquered commodities that his north must plunder.

Soldiers from Buhari north wrongly used land mass as criterion snd proliferated 20 states in one northern Nigeria, but created only 17 states in the once two regions southern Nigeria.

That gave Buhari north an undue large political representation through which the Buhari north literally dictate to the rest of Nigeria

Thus the north cannot subscribe to ideas on political reforms that can make Nigerians peaceful and prosperity for all in Nigeria, including Biafrans.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by successking: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
That's great.

I never expected anything better than what he is offering to us.

Hmm, we warned, but the zombies didn't listen.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by grandstar(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
A new maths teacher commences his first class by teaching 1 + 1= 4. Do you think your child's maths will improve in a year's time?

Buhari started his present tenure by introducing unworkable foreign exchange controls which have adversely affected the economy. As Sanusi said, they have worked nowhere in the world.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Kay17: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
247notire:
Nigerians! We forget too easily! As at 2014 the country was much better in every sense of the word but see how much suffering we're going through and the foolish president is saying this? Is this the first time oil prices are crashing? It has happened in the past and we weren't suffering this much! The fooool should just admit his incapability and honourably step down. If he doesn't he will be disgraced out again one way or the other. Fooolish minister of petroleum and we have been suffering from fuel scarcity for close to a month now; the 2nd in 3 months. I'm sorry for this dumbo called buhari undecided

Are you serious?! In the 1980s the Nigerian economy had a severe recession because of low oil prices. A loan was taken from IMF because nobody else would loan us money without insane interest rates as security.

When countries go through recessions people suffer badly.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by successking: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
That's great.

I never expected anything better than what he is offering to us.

Hmm, we warned, but the zombies didn't listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) / Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.