Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari (34845 Views)

Tiv And Fulani Crisis: A Personal Expedition (Photos) / Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - APC Chieftain / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by JACKSNOW(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Copy dat Mr president ..what next
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by mideactive: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ooni:
Buhari is a Good leader

an unconscious aged fine man flying around with a purposes

a blessing to people who believe in him

a honest n reliable leader

a proud and patriotic Nigerian

a corruption free n dependable man

a thinking, enducated, reliable General of change

shame on we IPOB 4 not voting him
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Nokiax2(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]

just look at de way people insulted him as if he is not a president, that shows we are irresponsible and no good home training, if people can insult their president like dis what will become of there parents at home?
Is a disgrace. Anyways insults make them stronger and agile.
But it shows more respect to express ur feelings in a peaceful way other than displaying stupidy 4 de world.
BuhariYemi are making this country to work and i am solidly behind them.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Chuksyno(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
i no tell una sey na one chance change we dey see. Dollar rise na blessing; fuel scarcity na blessing; epileptic power supply na blessing; rise of food stuff for market na blessing ba? But na bible tell us say BLESSINGS OF GOD MAKETH RICH AND ADD NO SORROW. I no understand dis presido
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by 6deep: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by 6deep: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Omoluabi16(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ooni:
Buhari is a sleep-walking hopless bastard

an unconscious aged owl flying around without a compass

a curse to people who believe in him

a hypocrite of animalistic proportion

a proud arrogant hollow-headed normad

a lunatic of unprecedented dimension

an unthinking, uenducated, unreliable coward

shame on we oodua for voting him
words alone can't describe how much I h@te you..you silly IPOB baboon. it will give me great pleasure to personally Be.'head you.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
iwaeda:
I fear for Nigeria my country
grin grin.Another analogue of the National pledge? LWKMD.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Deen77: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
mandax:
Many people from the southwest who voted for Buhari said that they knew that Buhari is an economic illiterate, yet they voted him against Jonathan.

Now Buhari tells them that Economic crises in Nigeria is a blessing in disguise. What a calamity.

Any intelligent southwest know better than you, do you know why a rich man always want there son to suffer, to be able to manage the wealth. What do we achieve with the $140/barrel oil boom ? Nothing, his telling us to stop relying on Oil.
Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by Deen77: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
macfarland:
They said Jonathan did nothing who increased our minimum wage from 8000 to 18000??

who increased corpers allowee to 19800??,

who made INEC truly independent??

who increased our megawatts to 5000, the highest this nation has ever experienced??

who built more federal roads more than any past Nigerian president according to fashola??

who stopped the corruption in fertilizer
distribution??

who checkmated and reduced ghost workers by 50%??

who made our economy the fastest growing economy in Africa and 22rd in the world??

who built n commissioned federal universities all over the nation??

who ensured that there was no fuel scarcity almost throughout his dispensation ??

who built Alamajiri schools across the northern states , one of its kind that no other President has ever attempted ??

who revamped our oil refineries to a working capacity today ??

who returned back our rail system n bought sound trains that is still working today ??

who upgraded our airports to int'l status and built new other ones across some northern states ??

Party aside let's be honest.

You can as well add some of his achievements that you know about.

What is this Buhari doing for u today? Nothing but blame blame blame
I they laugh ooooo, lie that made him lost the election.

Re: Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari by preselect(m): 5:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Ooni:
Buhari is a sleep-walking hopless bastard

an unconscious aged owl flying around without a compass

a curse to people who believe in him

a hypocrite of animalistic proportion

a proud arrogant hollow-headed normad

a lunatic of unprecedented dimension

an unthinking, uenducated, unreliable coward

shame on we oodua for voting him

and even worse than Buhari are the repugnant, rabid, sniveling online watch dogs of the APC. Those reprobate, pig-headed Buhari apologists with their cranium filled with dog urine instead of brain, absolutely incapable of basic reasoning, their veins are filled with pus, instead of red hot blood. Those people are the reason this ignominous, blood thirsty, empty headed, cattle rearer from daura who is only qualified to lead cattle and perhaps goats, will likely win again in 2019.
#VoodooEconomics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Arrived At N145 Price For Fuel, By Government / Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.