Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,890 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Is Jesus Really Coming Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Really Coming Back? (729 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
There has been this belief by christains that Jesus christ their lord & so-called personal saviour is coming back;when,no one knows just a hypothesis, They believe he will come down to earth & take them to heaven.The whole thing about "RAPTURE",they are the only one that understand better, Can anybody go to heaven without experiencing death.Just a few persons God granted that favour including Prophet Isa {peace be upon him} known as jesus christ by christians.He never died for anybody moreover God doesnt need human blood for atonement.He begets nor was He begotten, Thousands of years have passed by & this people are still expecting jesus christ.Will he ever come?
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by JeSoul(f): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
Since you follow allah & don't believe in the rapture, why do you care when or whether or not Jesus is coming back? Leave us christians to our delusions, we are fine thank you.
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
Neptunz:

There has been this belief by christains that Jesus christ their lord & so-called personal saviour is coming;when,no one knows just a hypothesis, They believe he will come down to earth & take to heaven.The whole thing about "RAPTURE",they are the only one that understand, Can anybody go to heaven without experiencing death.Just a few persons God granted that favour including Prophet Isa {peace be upon him} known as jesus christ by christ.He never died for anybody moreover God doesnt need human blood for atonement.He begets nor was He begotten, Thousands of years have passed by & this people are still expecting jesus christ.Will he ever come??
Don't mind them jo, tell allah I said I want to sub my 72 virgins for Jesoul, if he agrees we have a deal! grin grin grin

@Jesoul how body?
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Fhemmmy: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
Jesus is coming back and everyone will see him.
Regardless of your religion, you will see him
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by JeSoul(f): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Don't mind them jo, tell allah I said I want to sub my 72 virgins for Jesoul, if he agrees we have a deal! grin grin grin
 lol, see this boy  smiley  kiss

@Jesoul how body?
I dey oh my brotha. I dey. What's fresh with oga Chris these days?  smiley
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
JeSoul:

lol, see this boy  smiley  kiss
I dey oh my brotha. I dey. What's fresh with oga Chris these days?  smiley
Suffering bouts of boredom oh, whats happening in boston do you ever see Alan Shore?
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by JeSoul(f): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Suffering bouts of boredom oh, whats happening in boston do you ever see Alan Shore?
Alan wetin? hehe we have enough real life clowns here to keep us amused, especially at the city hall smiley
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2009
JeSoul:

Alan wetin? hehe we have enough real life clowns here to keep us amused, especially at the city hall smiley
LOL I should have said James Spader, I watched Boston legal up till the 4th season loved it.
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by JeSoul(f): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

LOL I should have said James Spader, I watched Boston legal up till the 4th season loved it.
I was upset they axed 'The Practice' and spun off Boston Legal from it . . . I haven't still quite forgiven them.
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2009
JeSoul:

I was upset they axed 'The Practice' and spun off Boston Legal from it . . . I haven't still quite forgiven them.
Yeah I really did not watch much of practice, boston legal is one of my all time favorites though.
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by JeSoul(f): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2009
You're a tv/movie guy? smiley you should scoot over to the movie section sometime and hang out with us buffs kiss
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:11am On Jul 22, 2009
JeSoul:

You're a tv/movie guy? smiley you should scoot over to the movie section sometime and hang out with us buffs kiss
I think I have a good eye, I really really really select what I watch it has to inspire, will move to the section though I find it hard to go to another section, politics is full of ITK's romance the same thing, those are genres I am good at but i rarely venture there lest I begin to sound like Abuzola lol.
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by rubi(f): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2009
Neptunz:

There has been this belief by christains that Jesus christ their lord & so-called personal saviour is coming;when,no one knows just a hypothesis, They believe he will come down to earth & take to heaven.The whole thing about "RAPTURE",they are the only one that understand, Can anybody go to heaven without experiencing death.Just a few persons God granted that favour including Prophet Isa {peace be upon him} known as jesus christ by christ.He never died for anybody moreover God doesnt need human blood for atonement.He begets nor was He begotten, Thousands of years have passed by & this people are still expecting jesus christ.Will he ever come??
Jesus is coming back again this time as king of kings and lord of lords you better repent before raptue takes you unawares
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by JeSoul(f): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

I think I have a good eye, I really really really select what I watch it has to inspire, will move to the section though I find it hard to go to another section, politics is full of ITK's romance the same thing, those are genres I am good at but i rarely venture there lest I begin to sound like Abuzola lol.
Yeah we definitely wouldn't want that! lol
When you have a second, stop by the "Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip" thread and here's the catch, post your Top 20 all-time movies smiley
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2009

@Rubi ,bros J will never come back, Afteral,it's all fabrication i mean the crucification,resurrection,Rapture etc
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 22, 2009
@ jesoul, What abt d light, U r such a freak.U r only being intimidated by sci-fi, Rapture should based on fact nt maybe, Judgement day is coming where everyone wil be risen from death to account his or her deed before Almighty Allah, Get it strait jesoul
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by SeanT21(f): 5:55am On Jul 22, 2009
He better come back!!
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by sley4life(m): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2009
time will tell
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by sley4life(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2009
But time is going sha. I hope he comes soon. Since i was young i was told he is coming soon and right now im already old
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by Tudor6(f): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2009
The dead jewish carpenter will surely come back. . . .i heard he forgot his saw and hammer!
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back? by JeSoul(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2009
Neptunz:

@ jesoul, What abt d light, [b]U r such a freak.[/b]U r only being intimidated by sci-fi, Rapture should based on fact nt maybe, Judgement day is coming where everyone wil be risen from death to account his or her deed before Almighty Allah, Get it strait jesoul
smiley not the first (and probably not the last) time I've been called that word.

Dude, if you aren't familiar with what "the Light" is, a quick read of John chapter 1 will throw enormous light (pun intended) on your current predicament. or simply click the link below and be educated bro kiss

(1) (Reply)

Do God Exist / What If Hell Is Cancelled. / Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.