Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (80603 Views)

Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by skylowlow: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by tuscani: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Most times it all depends on what you see as aman's work. it all depends on what you call punishment
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
KIDpretty:
Guys what do you have to say?
the suggested topic to this suppose to be “when senate approve the bill of gender equality"
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
kajoula:

Deceive yourself there....Edo state has the largest number of human trafficking and prostitution Home and away.
In Ondo and Ogun state,Edo babes and Aba girls rules the brothel market
Check Italy,Spain,Germany ....they own 90% of black women prostitution market.

Nigerians abroad.......I stand to be corrected.
But if you have never been outa this country Nigeria "Don't Quote me".
And what are your people known for?

Been known for something (either good or bad) is way better than been known for nothing.

So sweetheart, pls tell me what your tribe ladies are known for since edo ladies re know for pr@stitution(something)?

And hope you wont lose your temper if i call you a pr@stitute same way you just called your fellow ladies?

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
oblak00:

Sorry for you. Hope you have enough money to support your wish grin grin grin grin grin
Nope.....I'll just use my charm an sparkling smile ta get some dude ta do it fer free cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by macaranta(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fiction or jazz...has to be one.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Greenback: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm glad im not an edo babe grin.

yeah,and thats cos u aint an inch as pretty n hot as bini girls...did i mention sexy?
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maybe na Dangote daughter cool
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
SirJeffry:
undecided

You will be a terrible judge in a beauty contest.lipsrsealed
Habaaaaa. Not fair.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:
grin....na so I go dey treat my husband!...na gun wey I go hold self not even pestle!

he go hearam!!undecided

Wey I don dey eye you. Thank God this thread was created.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by esejessy(f): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
KIDpretty:

Not
when
Edo
girls
are
involved
i wonder how u guys paint mischievous things to Edo people .snap out of it please!
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by esejessy(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

And what are your people known for?

Been known for something (either good or bad) is way better than been known for nothing.

So sweetheart, pls tell me what your tribe ladies are known for since edo ladies re know for pr@stitution(something)?

And hope you wont lose your temper if i call you a pr@stitute same wa CCCy you just called your fellow ladies?
thumbs up!
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Dklef(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
I can only see a woman scolding her son
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by esejessy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm glad im not an edo babe grin.
u can't ever be!
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by augster(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Critiqual:
I know this guy.... Hez d one below my comment
sorry your comment is the last on that page... So it has to be you
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Awww smiley I want this...an obedient man

ok.dont run when it will come to you
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by truthspeaks: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jehovah witness smiley
Jaymima:
Make I no talk anything because I no even know what to say.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Trapnews:

Satan is here! shocked

Stop calling my Master's name in vain. You are warned.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
chichiana:

ok.dont run when it will come to you
kay wink
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by NeuroBoss(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=seunajia post=43871432]

Do you even know the meaning of magun? undecided

He/she is definitely not Yoruba and will not know what MAGUN is. He/she must have heard people talk about it
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
esejessy:
thumbs up!
After 26yrs + have spent in life, i have realised that the best women to hv as wives re my women (edo). They dont only hustle for themselves, they are also good at sticking with their men in good and bad times. Though there re some bad ones, which is natural and expected, but the good ones out numbers the bad ones. Mostly Esan Ladies.

Esegboria?
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by iamagyal(f): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Synzu:
One of ma homeboyz going thru this currently gringrin
abi its you
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by seunterry: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
This guy is under a spell
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by lielbree: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Synzu:

My father inlaw lived like this for over 53years! He never divorced his wife or even cheated.

When his wife died he vowed never to remarry or even date despite being strong. .
True love i guess
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by lielbree: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Synzu:

My father inlaw lived like this for over 53years! He never divorced his wife or even cheated.

When his wife died he vowed never to remarry or even date despite being strong. .
True love i guess
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
esejessy:
u can't ever be!
Relax babe, leave that one, she is a saddist. All she does on nairaland is to lament and cry over heartbreaks. You better pick your shoe, hold it on your hand and run as fast as your legs could carry you before she infect you with her saddist attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by makabulchi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ewooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Asaba don catch fire
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Elinob(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Some of the calabar women also use their husband like 10 and 11 spanner
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by esejessy(f): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

After 26yrs + have spent in life, i have realised that the best women to hv as wives re my women (edo). They dont only hustle for themselves, they are also good at sticking with their men in good and bad times. Though there re some bad ones, which is natural and expected, but the good ones out numbers the bad ones. Mostly Esan Ladies.

Esegboria?
esosa
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
esejessy:
esosa
God's Gift!
Bini?
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Damtha(f): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
KIDpretty:

Not when Edo girls are involved
Say what?
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by spadar4u(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:
grin....na so I go dey treat my husband!...na gun wey I go hold self not even pestle!

he go hearam!!undecided
. you just lost ur first husband (runaway)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.