Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (80601 Views)

Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by refiner(f): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
hifaif1:

Be careful what you wish for.
I never wished for DAT!....be careful what u say to me!undecided
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by refiner(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Taolyn4lif:

Laugh well well. I still got my eyes on you
lol!....and I still got my legs on u!smiley
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by dmola(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

meaning?undecided

looooolz
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by dmola(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

meaning?undecided

looooolz ya cute na
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by paix(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
mightykay:
if senate con pass equalities bill nko, wetin go happen
The women will begin to pay our GROOM PRICE na.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by paix(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Benbisco:
What makes ya all think he is her husband?
Maybe he's her cotenant.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Mrjosaphat: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:
grin....na so I go dey treat my husband!...na gun wey I go hold self not even pestle!

he go hearam!!undecided
amen so shall it be
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by jacabi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
AfricanApple:
unless the woman used magun on him, otherwise its not possible in this out naija
At times, one would want to wish a wife beater, uncaring man such a wife.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
osemoses1234:
u ar a fool for dat a big one for dat

Why would you call her a fool, what has she said that you found so offensive? KIDpretty made a comment regarding Edo girls, which Halfricanadian responded to.

I think an apology is in order.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
justmenoni:
Tosyn.e2much come and see your colleague oooo he fon go chop alagbara's kitten
I just dey laf when I dey view the pix cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by justmenoni: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin

tosyne2much:
I just dey laf when I dey view the pix cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by nanauju(f): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
johnson232:

what are u saying? undecided
Ehya..I wish I had the time to break it down so u could understand, as u refused learning simply English in school
#sorrybro
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
chai chai...dia ris God ooooo
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by teemoney35(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
May the lord gave you ur match grin

refiner:
grin....na so I go dey treat my husband!...na gun wey I go hold self not even pestle!

he go hearam!!undecided
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Godsate: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

he go hearam!!undecided

How I wish you understand what you are saying.

You are just praying to God to give you a failure as husband. You need to see ur pastor for deliverance.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by refiner(f): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
teemoney35:
May the lord gave you ur match grin

undecided....na joke wey I dey oga!undecided
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by refiner(f): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Godsate:

How I wish you understand what you are saying.

You are just praying to God to give you a failure as husband. You need to see ur pastor for deliverance.

lol!...funny sombori!

was only jocking o jare!grin
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
16snow:

When reversed, is that actually supposed to be the place of a wife and husband? This is so ridiculous. angry angry

Extremely ridiculous
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by hifaif1: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

I never wished for DAT!....be careful what u say to me!undecided
Alright.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
KIDpretty:

Not when Edo girls are involved
And that's when the Edo girl uses Jazz on him
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
seunajia:

Do you even know the meaning of magun? undecided
lolzzzzz, I wonder oo how does that correlates with magun
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
jacabi:
At times, one would want to wish a wife beater, uncaring man such a wife.
but you do know that such a woman is a killer cause that thing she is holding is a murder weapon
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Henycymama:

lolzzzzz, I wonder oo how does that correlates with magun
olofofo
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by martha89: 2:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Henycymama:

. Ozor.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by martha89: 2:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Siena:

Why would you call her a fool, what has she said that you found so offensive? KIDpretty made a comment regarding Edo girls, which Halfricanadian responded to.

I think an apology is in order.
. If she had said that about Delta would you ask her to apologize? You guys are hypocrite.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by martha89: 2:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Henycymama:

How about Yoruba ijebu jazz?
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by martha89: 2:31am On Mar 20, 2016
KIDpretty:

Not
when
Edo
girls
are
involved
. Idiot you just want some likes!
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by martha89: 2:35am On Mar 20, 2016
MissGdope:

Next time you mention Edo girls again...just try it. Una no go respect unaself for this nairaland.

I dey vex. Everything na Edo girls. Mtschewww
Dont mind them like Yoruba women don't use jazz.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by jacabi(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2016
AfricanApple:
but you do know that such a woman is a killer cause that thing she is holding is a murder weapon
Hmm, just a hit on his head would end the drama.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2016
jacabi:
Hmm, just a hit on his head would end the drama.
wayo! wacece? shocked
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by jacabi(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2016
AfricanApple:
wayo! wacece? shocked
You said something about what the woman was holding, and I was reffering to it that, should the woman by mistake hit the man on his head, it could be the end of the man.
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
martha89:
How about Yoruba ijebu jazz?
Lolzz, IDK ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.