Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (80602 Views)

Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
AfricanApple:
olofofo
ni e
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
jacabi:
You said something about what the woman was holding, and I was reffering to it that, should the woman by mistake hit the man on his head, it could be the end of the man.
not could be, it will be.

btw, ya akayi
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by jacabi(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2016
AfricanApple:
not could be, it will be.
btw, ya akayi
Lafiya lau, nagode! Kai fa?
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by kajoula(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

And what are your people known for?

Been known for something (either good or bad) is way better than been known for nothing.

So sweetheart, pls tell me what your tribe ladies are known for since edo ladies re know for pr@stitution(something)?

And hope you wont lose your temper if i call you a pr@stitute same way you just called your fellow ladies?

You get your words ....say whatever you like. thank you...bombass
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
kajoula:

You get your words ....say whatever you like. thank you...bombass
May the Good Lord Bless you. Hmm
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by kajoula(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

May the Good Lord Bless you. Hmm
Amen and also bless you .....in whatever way you wish me.......Amen
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
kajoula:

Amen and also bless you .....in whatever way you wish me.......Amen
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
jacabi:
Lafiya lau, nagode! Kai fa?
na gode abokina, ama za ka ce 'keep fa'
Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by jacabi(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2016
AfricanApple:
na gode abokina, ama za ka ce 'keep fa'
Ban gane ba 'the embolden'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.