Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) (41807 Views)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Let me just check dis Eddddiiiot for Nairaland people dem shocked shocked shocked

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
For people in this age to still believe that money ritual exists... It's really worrisome. That shiiit don't exist! Just killing innocent souls for nothing. Just negodum angry
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by jkendy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Seems he 'used' himself for rituals too. Then later 'killed' himself and ran away.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by spalletti(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
The EVIL that MEN do LIVES with THEM...good for him though
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by falseman(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
where can i do money rituals nairabet haff finish me

I will give you clue on how to make money on nairabet strictly under "lucky 7" games if you have a pc

All you need is 10k capital, patients and guts
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
EBLABOR:

Smart Question to ask... but do you ever think babalawo would tell you the truth? He is a devout son of his father..... the Devil. He'd promise you heaven and earth, whereas he himself is living in a miserable condition.

Shut up. Babalawos r devotees of the Gods.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2016
lofty900:
So money ritualists exists in Ghana? I bin think say na Only for hia o. Why are there so many stones around the corpse? Hope he was not stoned to death
e pass nigeria self...is called "sakawa". In ghana alot of young guys drive exotic cars nd live lavish lifes frm spiritual money. When you are approaching koforidua u will see lots of sign post advertising Spiritual money, luck, love charm etc. Is like a normal thing over there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by franklin007(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
go Ghana
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by destinygl0ri0us: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2016
falseman:

I will give you clue on how to make money on nairabet strictly under "lucky 7" games if you have a pc

All you need is 10k capital, patients and guts
LOL REALLY OYA TISS ME cry
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by efemty001: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:

seek me
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Babalawo dnt do ritual for people,ologunka does.
EBLABOR:

Smart Question to ask... but do you ever think babalawo would tell you the truth? He is a devout son of his father..... the Devil. He'd promise you heaven and earth, whereas he himself is living in a miserable condition.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by ikoscar(m): 3:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Wow if na fb now, person go write don't scroll down without typing RIP.

http://www.oscarleeblog.com
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by erudean: 4:41am On Mar 18, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
The problem of the greedy gamblers of this generation. Nairabet! Smh
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by henrimoto(m): 5:23am On Mar 18, 2016
hakeem4:
Money ritual !!!!!! Before doing it sef. Ask the babalawo " will I be richer than bill gate " ?
( if the 'Baba' no dey use laptop, he will ask you " Who is Billy Gatey"?
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by jidxin(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm pple stoned dis man to death!!it's obvious! undecided
sister sis shine ur eyes well well can't u see its d well dat peeled in d process of trying to bring him out of d well
.. U know d weight of dead nd swollen corpse re damn heavy
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by drexel39(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Johnbosco77:
money and man.......

man and money.....

money is d root of all evils

Money isn't the root of all evil,but the love of money is the root of all evil,but no matter hw evil the love of money is,dnt think being broke is holy.....my opinion though.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by drexel39(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Johnbosco77:
money and man.......

man and money.....

money is d root of all evils
Money isn't the root of all evil,but the love of money is the root of all evil,but no matter hw evil the love of money is,dnt think being broke is holy.....my opinion though.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by breakeven: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Africans!! Same story everywhere. Showing their barbarism and primitiveness.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by delishpot: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2016
This may be a classic example of how people use gossip to destroy other people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2016
hakeem4:
Money ritual !!!!!! Before doing it sef. Ask the babalawo " will I be richer than bill gate " ?
TRUE RICHES SINANCHI
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by uche77zero(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2016
The guy just wasted one good well in the compound
has he not heard of tree and rope
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by sunshine1974(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2016
hakeem4:
or ask him why he is still poor and hasn't done for himself.........
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2016
ruggedtimi:
e pass nigeria self...is called "sakawa". In ghana alot of young guys drive exotic cars nd live lavish lifes frm spiritual money. When you are approaching koforidua u will see lots of sign post advertising Spiritual money, luck, love charm etc. Is like a normal thing over there
God forbid. Do you live there?
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
lofty900:
i sch there...allnations university
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by tico1212(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by tico1212(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
menabae:
Chai if this is true,then karma av cought caught up him ,no peace for the wicked
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by delightf(f): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
He s 22 his dead son most be very tender in age.

It is appointed onto man to die once after That...
judgment
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by iamord(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2016
lofty900:
don't take him serious. That the talk of an average man. Was a survey conducted to proves that?
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by rhektor(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
lofty900:
So money ritualists exists in Ghana? I bin think say na Only for hia o. Why are there so many stones around the corpse? Hope he was not stoned to death

The well was probably broken that's why many stones on the ground.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
rhektor:

The well was probably broken that's why many stones on the ground.
or maybe they stoned him....
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
NAh... undecided i don't believe the story, they say he used his son for money what.. how do we even know if that really happened, yes, we don't just some half baked truth and trust Africans not curious for the real story just swallow hook line and sinker and begin dishing out insults as usual..
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by dahme147(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2016
lofty900:

In Ghana money ritual is called (sakawa)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.