Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) (9425 Views)

Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / 5 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips In 2 Days [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2016
opribo:
Why would someone bleach his or her skin in the first place if not insecurity. I have seen very handsome / beautiful dark people and I have seen ugly fair guys and babes.
Now the bleaching business seems to be worse with the so called educated people who have stylishly called it toning the skin. Many a girl and guy are know to be black are now so fair that one wonders what is wrong with the youths of this country.

The health hazards of bleaching/ toning have been widely preached yet it seems the more the preaching the more intense the bleaching. I don't know who told them black is not beautiful, I don't know who told them that fair is better.
A man I know very fair married one of them fair bleaching lady and their first daughter was very black now the man is doubting paternity because how come both parents are fair and a dark child unknown to him that the wife was never fair but black.

The bleaching thing is so rampant these days that when I walk down the street, I specially take out time to conduct little survey on the ratio of fair bleached ladies to naturally dark skinned ones..sadly the Dark skinned ones are now becoming extinct.
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2016
ednut1:
Nd u guys are empty bottles i guess

And you are a female abi? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Day dan break for una abigrin??
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Luckyk:
i dont bleach cause am naturally fair in complexion asin white(oyibo)
let's see a pic of u dear
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by bankybobo11: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Why bleaching is rampant this days, I cnt fathom. Even men do bleach! The day I bleach my dark skin ehn... make I...
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Luckyk(f): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:

Picture, so I can pass it through litmus test grin
i wont until lalasticlala upload his...lolx
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by meelorlah(f): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2016
ednut1:
Nd u guys are empty bottles i guess
grin ;Dso on point
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Justycxx:
I think it's meaningful. You know that's one thing everybody knows bout truth. Its totally bitter
Are you the op ?

If not , ~~~~~`~``~~~~~~>>. pls swerve undecided
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by DeeCherry(f): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Chazzyboy:
guilty?

guilty of?
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by biz2get(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Its not funny undecided

Really??

Who Doesn't Find Fanta in Cook bottle Funny?

Esp; when it relates with you? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Luckyk:
i wont until lalasticlala upload his...lolx

His? shocked, Lalastic na babe O...but dont know if she Bleached or Dark skinned... grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
Everybody sharrapp!!!

I want to listen to music smiley grin
Diddydiva is here again!! Whatever she says is right leave her alone sad
grin grin grin

just teasing the op.

I'm proudly black smiley
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2016
biz2get:

Really??
Who Doesn't Find Fanta in Cook bottle Funny?
Esp; when it relates with you? cheesy
k undecided
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

just teasing the op.

I'm proudly black smiley

Picture or adon biliv u grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:

Picture or adon biliv u grin
I don't care tongue
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I don't care tongue

I smell fanta in coke bottle.. tongue
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:

I smell fanta in coke bottle.. tongue
That's your problem grin grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
That's your problem grin grin

undecided
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why am I not laughing ?

Because it's not funny
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:

undecided
tongue tongue

he pain am grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2016
elomez:

Because it's not funny
Abi oooo

Op come and see black and beautiful tongue
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by geni340(f): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
DeeCherry:
Just say that's what your gf looks like
thanks my sis
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
tongue tongue

he pain am grin

Pain ke? For NL? grin

Go and help mummy in the kitchen jare!

Am at work right now. cool
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:

Pain ke? For NL? grin
Go and help mummy in the kitchen jare!
Am at work right now. cool
grin grin

Not with mummy now sad sad

I swear you no get job angry
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2016
geni340:

thanks my sis

You too don pill ur skin abi? grin

See dem!
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Abi oooo

Op come and see black and beautiful tongue

Confirm @elomez, abeg help preserve our ebony.. grin

Diddyydiva where is ur pics? Mouthpiece!
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin

Not with mummy now sad sad

I swear you no get job angry

That is where you are wrong...you chatting with an engineer/surveyor wink
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Chazzyboy: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2016
DeeCherry:

guilty of?
y u dey complain
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Guys/Girls wuldnt try bleach their skin intentionally,except the berks amongst 'em,most of the peeps with bleached skin 're victims of the negative effects of phoney(fake) body lotions,thats Why It's advised u get ur creams and body lotions from recoqnised retail outlets....PLS STOP BUYING BODYLOTIONS ON STREETS AND ROADSIDES!!!!....If u are fair in complexion naturally and u want to clear off the likes of pimples,darkspots,blemishes,freckles e.t.c that 're on ur face,which literally disfigures ,u can hit me with a PM me or betterstill MAIL me,nd i might just recommend the best cream&lotion that wuld do the trick perfectly.
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by hotmolo(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2016
DeeCherry:
Just say that's what your gf looks like
honestly you too cute
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:

Confirm @elomez, abeg help preserve our ebony.. grin
Diddy ydiva where is ur pics? Mouthpiece!
Not showing you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / Is Every Lady A Potential Lesbian???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.