Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation (2312 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / I Enjoy Sex During My Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by charming1111(m): 2:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Sex during menstruation is very much possible and some persons find it very amazing. The truth is that, if you could get pass all the cultural taboos/abominations, then you are set for the best sex of your life.

Please, if your religion condemns it, don’t get involved; but if you like crazy stuff like I do then diligently follow the steps below.

Get Some Towels:
1. For ladies, before having sex during your period, kindly place some towels on the bed as this would prevent your bed from being stained by the menstrual fluid.

2. Ensure that there is tissue paper by your side so that you can clean your vagina before standing up.

Use The Missionary Position: Lying on your back during intercourse would reduce the flow of blood. However be careful to avoid deep penetration because, during menstruation, your cervix is usually lower and more sensitive. If you start feeling pains, kindly tell your partner to either proceed with “care” or “stop” if the pains become unbearable.

Make Love In The Shower: This has 2 merits, namely:

1. It is less messy.

2. Water acts as a natural lubricant thereby making penetration seamless.

3. If you don’t like sex under the shower, then you must do a lot of pre-intimacy (romance) so as to make the vagina wet for easy penetration.

Have Sex Towards The End Of Your Menstrual Flow: Having sex during the first and second day of menstruation is usually not advisable. Medically, it is wise to have sex towards the end of your period.

TO VIEW THE PICTURES ON THIS ARTICLE, KINDLY VISIT:http://www.infongr.com/2016/03/secret-ways-of-having-sex-during.html#more
Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by oginga: 4:36am On Mar 18, 2016
S£X with your other half during her menstruation is bad, in fact is like dipping your jabulani into a trash bin... Again its same as cutting a wet loaf of bread with a sharp knife.

I strongly believe what's flowing out includes excess dirt/dirty from her body.

Doctors and biologist correct me if am wrong, ladies in the house please pardon my foul language.

1 Like

Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by nanauju(f): 5:07am On Mar 18, 2016
^^^You actually sounded disgusting. But since u don apologise wetin we go do na grin

2 Likes

Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by Sunkyphil(m): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2016
abasha iranu
Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Ewwwww
Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2016
It's usually spontaneous. Though she makes sure she cleans up first before we start. We love it sha...
Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by duduade: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
It's usually spontaneous. Though she makes sure she cleans up first before we start. We love it sha...
osheeeey baddest boy

1 Like

Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by adahgold(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
As for me I like crazy stuffs.
Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by Nina4u(f): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Sex during period no problem but put a towle under ..women na Hot during period ..u go b bloody but u can fukk in the shower in bed whatever nothing wrong not hurting ..but if u weakminded dont do it cause u havnt been married or been serious in u relationship one day u go undastand oo
Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by Monalisa185(f): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2016
ewwwwwww
Re: Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation by Danfuster(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2016
This is highly recommended for people seeking fruit of the womb, the doctors in the house can attest to this. If you no get mind, don't dare. What you have there isn't just blood. My 2kobo

(1) (Reply)

Girls Have A Guy Ever Washed Your Panties? / When You Caught Your Bae Cheating / What Pet Name Does Your Partner Call You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.