Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Enjoy Sex During My Period. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoy Sex During My Period. (7866 Views)

Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello Bella

I hope this email doesn’t disgust you, but I need to talk to someone about it, it happened that one day I didn’t know I was on my period, my boyfriend and I had sex, I enjoyed it much more than usual it was when he removed his penis that we realized the sheet was stained and his manhood covered in blood.

He was angry at first but when I told him I wasn’t aware he forgive me , now I know my period is almost close and I want to try it again without his knowledge, I can’t get the feeling of the last time out of my mind, I have been waiting for this day.

I read one of the post about a girl that used cotton wool, maybe that will work, but it will stop the blood from flowing and making that place slippery, please advise me thank you.

Talk2Bella.

It is not a new thing that some women get hornier during their periods; some women enjoy having sex during this time so there’s nothing disgusting about your email.

There are so many myths surrounding having sex during your period here in Africa that I would implore you to discuss this with your partner before allowing him have sex with you during your period.

If you and your partner don’t use condoms, make sure you understand the risks of STIs, other infections, and pregnancy even during your period.

Having sex during one’s period isn’t as dirty and yucky as many people think, sometimes it can be healthy for women, helps reduce menstrual cramps and all, but this has to be an understanding you have with your sexual partner please do not do it without his knowledge as it is a taboo for some men. here in Africa.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-enjoy-sex-during-my-period.html

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Humans just have different desires.
Her food is another's poison, but she should consider the guy's health.

Not healthy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Benita27:
Talk2Bella plz remove that image and replace it with something else.

done
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

done
Cool.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Having sex during one's period isn't as dirty or yurky as people think...

What sort of nonsense is this? angry

Some guys be saying dey can't stick their dick in for anal sex buh want to have sex with a girl during her period..

Madness!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
one word
'rubbish'
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Having sex during one's period isn't as dirty or yurky as people think...

What sort of nonsense is this? angry

Some guys be saying dey can't stick their dick in for anal sex buh want to have sex with a girl during her period..

Madness!

yes its true, do u know some guys actually enjoy this? e go shock u wetin people de do in the name of sex
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by ariano10(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
This girl can never grow up, always spilling trash
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

yes its true, do u know some guys actually enjoy this? e go shock u wetin people de do in the name of sex
lol wah do u do in the name of sex wink
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
I get really Hot during my period and it's ridiculous to the point of having really deep dark fantasies embarassed
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Piercedclit1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Not dirty at all If you do in the shower or on the floor embarassed no lubricants needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol wah do u do in the name of sex wink

don't even get me started grin

but this aint one of em tho
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ariano10:
This girl can never grow up, always spilling trash

biko which girl? undecided
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:
Not dirty at all If you do in the shower or on the floor embarassed no lubricants needed

thanks for this insight, I really dunno why some naija men like to pretend, some might have even done it sef

4 Likes

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I get really Hot during my period and it's ridiculous to the point of having really deep dark fantasies embarassed

Asewoooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hahahaha grin cheesy....sorry I can't help it, at that point I have no control over my life anymore, the female hormones are really strong and powerful grin cheesy
Talk2Bella:

Asewoooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Hahahaha grin cheesy....sorry I can't help it, at that point I have no control over my life anymore, the female hormones are really strong and powerful grin cheesy

yes I know hun, I have been there, we get hornier during this period but I can't just do it while I am on, kinda disgusting tho
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by ariano10(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

biko which girl? undecided

you of course
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
That dirty filthy thing
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Different stroke for different folks

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sometimes konji na bastard embarassed lipsrsealed
Talk2Bella:

yes I know hun, I have been there, we get hornier during this period but I can't just do it while I am on, kinda disgusting tho
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
ariano10:

you of course

Ok grin
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

don't even get me started grin

but this aint one of em tho
I knw... fifty shades of Grey!
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by ednut1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
aunty bella keep lying o. cheesy
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by queencalipso(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lolzz grin grin some people sha!!

Most ladies do get Hot before, during and after their period. Though it may sound disgusting to some people to have sex with their partner during period, it's actually not and there's no health issues involved for the guy.

But for the girl, there maybe, especially if the guy is not the faithful type; the reason is because a woman's body is prone to infection during her period, her body is open and can easily accommodate any form of infection it comes in contact with.

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by queencalipso(f): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Ok grin

I tire for some people o!! Their dumbness is mind boggling. Imagine the boy!! grin he just can't understand that these are people's story that you post here.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by alexis007(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
I've done it before....and I would do it again with the same girl.

This is my soulmate we are talking here and you want me to isolate her just because some pint of harmless blood is escaping her vulva?. It's not as if the blood was an STD.

I'd always f##k her when she's damn Hot...period or not. And I still await the health complications they say that come with making love to your lady in her period

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by finalboss(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:
i dont think you are alright... dirty girl .....shit.
fuckthem0ds cm see one
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
finalboss:
fuckthem0ds cm see one
na that troll were talk say he for like make dwayne Johnson rape am ni.
That's a guy under a female moniker
Piercedclit:
I also have a similar problem embarassed. Cannot control myself whenever i see a good,strong, akpirikpa free black dick. *Shivers*
Piercedclit:
Nothing beats the feeling of having legal sex without condoms. Collecting sperm deep inside your toto. Sweet mehn

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by clickwtB(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Its prohibited for MUSLIMS to have sex with a female during her Menstrual period.Unless if trailer jam lorry unknowingly at the onset no wahala grin cheesy
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Piercedclit1(f): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
finalboss:
fuckthem0ds cm see one

You sure? You're the one looking not alright. You are calling your 2nd
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Honestly i think this talk2bella needs a job. She cant just spend her whole life sharing people's fictitious love story on nairaland.
Finalboss abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Women Love My Lips - Photos / How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.