Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral (4804 Views)

Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by damiloladuke: 6:25am On Mar 18, 2016
This video has been making the rounds on twitter and Facebook. The video clearly shows a girl dancing to WIZKID'S SONGS nude in her boyfriends house and was being videoed while at it by the boyfriend.

At a certain point in the bootylicious dance, the naked lady could be heard asking the guy about the video and the guy responded that he will delete the video later.Its obvious the video was not deleted hence, it ended on Social media and the world's got to see her is such a sorry state.

See the shocking Photos and video HERE

http://www.blackberrybabes.com

Ladies, do not do this for love or anything. The guy said " he will delete this video" that its just for fun!!!
If he truly deleted this video, It wont be on social media today

Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Is this ur blog site? Why it's empty? shocked smh...
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by ladyF(f): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Lmao...OP did you say dancing nood? grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by damiloladuke: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
Is this ur blog site? Why it's empty? shocked smh...

What happened to your head babe, click here www.blackberrybabes.com

The forum modified the link...so it got broken, but click the one up there
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by EzePromoe: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
I think he meant "nùde"
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2016
damiloladuke:

What happened to your head babe, click here www.blackberrybabes.com

The forum modified the link...so it got broken, but click the one up there

Oohh yeah I've seen it...
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by adeseun22(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2016
our ladies of nowadays are fools. how can u be dancing unclad, having sex and sort of secret thongs and be filmed.
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by Monalisa185(f): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
things have really fallen apart

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by adahgold(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Gals sha
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by winkmart: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Bad girl...u sha want see another girl yansh..Oya Thank me for modifying it...am the OP in action
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by damiloladuke: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

so na u the Chinko girl from Singapore...whats the environment like in your country....I wanna migrate to any cool Asian country
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2016
damiloladuke:

so na u the Chinko girl from Singapore...whats the environment like in your country....I wanna migrate to any cool Asian country

Singapore is not my country,juz living & working here.. grin Singapore is a fast pace,u have to keep up with everything wink tiny country but lot of ppol from diff places..
Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by Smellymouth: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:

He wanted to type "Noodles"

Re: Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral by damiloladuke: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Singapore is not my country,juz living & working here.. grin Singapore is a fast pace,u have to keep up with everything wink tiny country but lot of ppol from diff places..

Oh really...so where you from then??

(1) (Reply)

Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know / Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of ‘calabar Women’ / If This Were World Cup, Who Would Win It? (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.