Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? (2300 Views)

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2016
SexyCeline:
For every time we give you sex, we risk our v-jay getting wider.. So probably, we get to feel bad coz you guys get to enjoy our goodies even without giving us the damn ring.
wow, this is new to me, you do it cosa the ring, and asif you dnt enjoy it too shocked??
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2016
SexyCeline:
For every time we give you sex, we risk our v-jay getting wider.. So probably, we get to feel bad coz you guys get to enjoy our goodies even without giving us the damn ring.
wow, this is new to me, you do it cosa the ring, and asif you dnt enjoy it too shocked??....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! / Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. / My Mum Is Irritating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.