Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Project Fame West Africa Season 2 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame West Africa Season 2 (14464 Views)

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by topeorekoy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
desmond and deniece have been evicted. i really want deniece to stay more on the show.

david is a cat with 9 lives. he scaled thru again?
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2009
Too bad denice was evicted she never got d chance to show her real self.David is just like Docars of last season but i hope he goes dis week.Todays episode was wonderful i thought last season writeup was lovly but dis season was wonderful and better.they all did well.Nicolas was Fantastic and after todays performance he is the Winner.Tomiwa was great too and love his romantic performance but i will give him second place.For third place i cant say.Krimi was wonderful and didnt deserve to be on probation the only thing i see in her is her Mic control.she should learn to take her Mic back when she is going for the high notes.Maddonna deserve to be the 3rd too.Her performance was lovly and i didnt see anything wrong.Mike did well but he got carried away with his performance.i he should have been on probation.he is good but i dont like his behavior and he sound like 2face.Samatha was good but too soft she need to up her game. My Top 4 will be Nicolas,Tomiwa,Krimi and Maddona.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by topetall(f): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
todays show was interesting.
nicholas did very very well, he is da bomb.
tomiwa also performed well
i was hoping samentha would b the third person not on probation cos she really did well.
i didn't really feel mike's song(vocally) at the beginning the faculty tried to polish him to reduce his over swagger thing. i don't know, i think it is just his style (tuface,dbanj, durella style-hip hop) dat john legend's song really made me see the star in him.
dis david sha, he no wan go sha, guess he is a fun loving person in da house. i still prefer desmond 2 him
i guess the faculty tutors all have their favourite. i think madonna was really seriously defended by one of the faculty tutors
my top 4 is: nicholas, samentha, tomiwa and ( i really dont want to put mike)--------
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by topeorekoy(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2009
i actually like all the performances yestaday. i really do not the part that the judges told nicholas after his performance that he wasnt going on eviction. r we not supposed to be on suspense? nicholas shld try and bring some other things into his music rather than rely heavily on his voice. his kind of music/performace will not really be a success in nigeria's music industry. swagga is what is the main thing in naija now and u got have alot of energy and improvise. D'banj, psquare,4KASIBE, TERRY G, 9ICE they do not have the voice but good stage performance and they r really making it big. si many artists with good voice aint really making it that much. i will implore him to add flavour to his performance.

my top 4 in no order

NICHOLAS
TOMIWA
MIKE
ANY ONE OF THE LADIES.

David is a cat with nine lives
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2009
I like the performance by that guy and his wife. It semed as if he was just performing for only her and her response was lovely. She danced like his biggest fan. Am touched. I am not a fan but i cauhgt yesterday's show. Lovely
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2009
Yeah! I agree it was a very romantic and impressive performance by Tomiwa.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by tessybaby(f): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
wow*NICHOLAS
u did just what i expected from u.
U are the best
and i will like to liten dat song
when it finally comes out.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by tseni: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
TOMIWA is the best among all of them. I think he is going to win or worst case , he will be the first runner up. I hope KRIMI get saved this weekend, she has an amazing voice.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Kezzy24(f): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2009
@topeorekoy,Nicholas is jst himself he doesn't nid d swagger thing,moreover swagger mayb d in tin in Naija 2day,bt 'll fizzle out 1day.
I don't lyk d way Kwame let us kno dat Nick wasn't on probation,Miss Ige defendin Madonna d way she did is sndin out d wrong msg.Even in d academy daily shows last wk,u can c d prefrence.
My top 4:NICHOLAS,TOMIWA,KRIMI,MADONNA.Though if Krimi cums out top,notin bad.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by 49cents(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
Nick is extarordinary! though almost swagga-less, sure he will loosen up with more time (he was worse at the audition i mean swaga-wise).

Tomiwa is good but not that fantastic, even suspect the judge are "respecting" (the female judge actually called him Mr. Tominwa last week) as he in turn "respects " himself by paying attention to all the judges are always pointing at.

Mike's good but overtly ambitious, he saved David when he could have saved a more deserving Anis, whom he percieve was more of a threat than the dorcar-ish david, but i still like him somewhat.

I would like Nick to win, he is bound to do Africa proud world wide with well written songs, Mike can drag 2nd with Mr. Tominwa, Madonna can struggle for 4th with samantha!

As for deniece, Mike tried saving her but the David he saved previously was saved at her expense. Mike had you saved anis when you had the chance rather David perhaps your beux would still be around kpele!
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Mannylex(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2009
David is blessed, Madona is honoured Krimi is loved that's all i can say, The competition has just begun!!!. LOL
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by virgie(f): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
David, saved again! he must really have something I am not seeing!
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by fyneguy: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
David is being saved by the Unilag mafia smiley
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by fyneguy: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2009
I'm going to vote for david, 5,000 times.

I will save him again grin

I know the faculty mafia will save Madonna again. So, tomiwa or mike will leave next week.

I will make sure madonna leaves later.

Welcome to the powerplay show wink
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by chosen09: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2009
If the faculty saves Madonna again, then the show has lost it's essence angry. Mike and Tomiwa are obviously better than Madonna.

As per David, he doesn't deserve to be on probation today, I pray he survives it.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by iceland(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2009
This project fame competiton is not about the best anymore it's about mafia click and discrimination. The best are being sent away. Sametha is far better than madonna. David is bull shit! Krimi is still better off. Am sure Sametha was evicted because she's not a Nigerian. That's what we do in this country we bring corruption and discrimination even to entertainment! You get the vote as long as you are a Nigerian even if you cant sing. It's too bad! David should have been evicted! Now it's mike or tomiwa because david will be saved by vote and madonna will be saved by the faculty. It's project INSANE
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by topeorekoy(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2009
YEAH. I agree that DAVID shld have gone a long time ago. i must say the judges r kind of bias. how cld they put mike on probation yestaday with that performance? nicholas' performance was not that top notch as well. he shld have been there not mike.

david, a cat with 9 lives. he will surely not be in the top 3. i do not want tomiwa and mike to go home at this stage
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by fyneguy: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
Instead of u guys complaining,grab your fones and vote for your favourites.

I'm for Project David Fame.  grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Mobinga: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
THOSE BIASED PRICKS, I CANT BELIEVE JOKE SILVA IS DISCRIMINATING. That DAVID IS JUST A LIABILITY. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EVICTED 4 WEEKS AGO. THATS HOW INYANYA-THE-CREEP WON THAT FREAKING GAME SHOW. I'm so pissed
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by topetall(f): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
my first runner up is out -samentha, sorry u are so strong. i actually tot u were the strongest lady, krimi is just now learning how to control her deep voice. i really don't know. guess they don't want the show to be predictable. maybe, just mayba david might be d winner. thats gonna be a shock of the century. i just hope the faculty saves someone other than madonna-d house can save her. bet david's family have probably fasted, annointed his picture, given it to a bishop to bless it, and finally covered it with a mantle.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
This Pjf2 is really sumtin but i trust Naija na d one wey go pay them na him go win.Nicolas blew me away last sunday with his 2songs the first he did well but danced like a Virgin with his 2 female backup dancers and the second song was fantastic.singing so powerfully and playing the keyboard at the sametime was wonderful.He deserve to win because he is the best and is hightime we Nigerians let othere country win too.David or Maddonna is leaving.viewers will either Mike or Tomiwa because David wont stand a chance against them like b4 wen he was on prob wit Mike.faculty will also pick from this 2 so is up to the contestant to save btw David and Maddonna.Am happy Krimi will b the last girl she deserve it.cant wait to see who wins i really hope is Nicolas
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by enque(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2009
d way i see it, mike may be saved by d audience cos d guy has got a huge fan base, but unilag students too r really doin it for david too, when it comes to d viewers saving, i see a tie btw david n mike (cant really predict), it feels like tomiwa will go, my reason being, he' neva been on probation b4, so i really cant tell how much fans he has out there, as for d madonna, i wont b suprised if d faculty saves her again cos they gave a justification for saving her last week, but wateva sha, my fingers r crossed.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by soki2ng(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2009
Um sorry guyz but wat is project fame? Lol
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by fdigital(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2009
Naaah. . .soki so u no de watch PF . . .if i may say . .its an mtn music talent hunt that has lasted for weeks naw. .
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by soki2ng(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
Fdigits, So u de reach here too? Wel i dont thinks its as interestin as the bigbrother i'm watchin now
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by chyk91(m): 1:07am On Sep 21, 2009
who do u guys think will win this show, something tells me mike will win it,he has his swag and his fan base is large, but he is the tu-face type, i think it will be better if nicholas, krimi or tomiwa win it.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by topetall(f): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
its a good thing david is out. though his last performance was really cool. wondering who will be evicted next. someone just gat to go but who?
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Engine234: 3:18am On Sep 23, 2009
and may the best man win! cheesy
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by topeorekoy(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2009
who are u voting for to win it on saturday?

am confused right now, i wanna vote for either mike or tomiwa.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Opiro2000(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
I must say fairness and equity are not the stock-in-trade of the Project Fame W/Africa this season.

I followed the auditioning with keen interest and was surprised that Felicia Adedokun (from Seirra Leone) was eliminated at that final round. EVERYBODY, judges inclusive, were certain her performance was the best that evening. Yet, "favouritism", I believe, came into play. I was privy to some conversation "in-house" around the events of that evening, and let me just say, that was the last time I watched the show.

I believe an injustice was done on that particular day, and this, for me, has taken away every shred of credibility Project Fame has built for itself.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
I agree Project fame is not fair and there is too much injustice.It is so clear and something should be done to stop it.It suppose to be a reality show that is fun and fair where everyone is given a fair chance.most of the evicted contestant didnt deserve to go the way they did.E.g Tarri and Denise their eviction was not Fair at all.i see no reason why some contestant will get good song and others get less.the duet with the stars was cool but not so great.How can U pair Tomiwa and Olu maintain or Krimi and Lara George.Tomiwa should have been paired with Lara instead and Krimi with Tosim Martins.Maddona and Blakky was lovly Mike and Sound Sultan was splended but he would have been paired with 2face.Nicolas and Faze was perfect.I pray that Nicolas wins on sunday.He is versatile and Unique.His Voice is so powerful and he knows how to use it well.is time we let a Non Nigerian win.His duet with Faze was Amazing and i like the way he did'nt allow Faze to out smart him. Cant wait to see Sunday Finale.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by enque(f): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
n MIKE D KING OF SWAGGA wins project fame season II, nick is second, tomiwa is 3rd,, krimi 4th , madonna 5th (she got 500k)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Photos From The Ghana Movie Award Night / Chiwetel Ejiofor Nominated For A Golden Globe! / Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.