Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls (5567 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by soccerepe: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hello, I am A Final Year Student From the University of Akwa ibom and A Jehovah Witness. I Have Been In a Relationship With a Guy from another tribe Called 'Hausa'.

Actually I met this Guy in One of our School Auditorium, He First asked Me if he Could Sit with me Which I Accepted. The Guy was so Cute In Appearance.

I loved his sense of Humour While Speaking, He was so Lovely and Had a Good Character. After the Lectures in The Auditorium, We Exchanged Mobile Numbers.

He Called me latter that Day, We Spoke for about 15 minutes Before Cutting the Phone. The Next Day we Met in school, He asked me Out, Which I Responded to Him "I was Going to Think about it.

We Kept meeting and Seeing Ourself, But one thing I noticed was, I loved the Guy cuteness and His personality, Nothing Much, I did not Have feelings For Him. Read more. http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/i-have-been-sleeping-with-my-course.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by milemimi93(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Keep sleeping with him it's not a crime. Is it?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by Bluezy13(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmm...

Another JW cheesy
The other one is lamenting over marriage as a 33yr old single mother of 2, this one is lamenting over sexual intercourse.

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by iHart(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
soccerepe:
Hello, I am A Final Year Student From the University of Akwa ibom and A Jehovah Witness. I Have Been In a Relationship With a Guy from another tribe Called 'Hausa'.

Actually I met this Guy in One of our School Auditorium, He First asked Me if he Could Sit with me Which I Accepted. The Guy was so Cute In Appearance.

I loved his sense of Humour While Speaking, He was so Lovely and Had a Good Character. After the Lectures in The Auditorium, We Exchanged Mobile Numbers.

He Called me latter that Day, We Spoke for about 15 minutes Before Cutting the Phone. The Next Day we Met in school, He asked me Out, Which I Responded to Him "I was Going to Think about it.

We Kept meeting and Seeing Ourself, But one thing I noticed was, I loved the Guy cuteness and His personality, Nothing Much, I did not Have feelings For Him. Read more. http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/i-have-been-sleeping-with-my-course.html?m=1

I never knew we have " University of Akwa Ibom"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by eddyghali(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
soccerepe:

University of Akwa Ibom. OP abeg i for like smoke wetin u smoke o, even hard drugs is not this potent.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by MissRaine69(f): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
So what’s the problem?
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
So what’s the problem?
Raine? Nice name, nice face
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by MissRaine69(f): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
NorthernCherry:
Raine? Nice name, nice face
That’s not what the OP asked
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by profhenrii(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
soccerepe:

University of Akwaibom? Fake Story

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by josh123(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
nice face
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by tempest01(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Which university is University of AkwaIbom ehn....blogger?
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by Kewtt: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sex starved niggas on parade
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Shaybi you're just sleeping with each other not that you're doing what your mum and dad use to do shocked sad Abi is what am thinking
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by oceanized25(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2018
soccerepe:

what does the addittion of I am a Jehovah's witness add to this post?yeye university of akwaibom person undecided
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by punisha: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Op Pls Leave me your number and address so we in akwa ibom can pay u a visit...we really do care about you and will like to beat sense into you, b sure u r okay.
Anuofia.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by donbachi(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2018
u try
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2018
josh123:
nice face

I get her number, shey make I give una
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by Lordbooster(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Issorite continue...check on our signature for some naija 18+ contents
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by SpiffyAttitude(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2018
I don't know what extraterrestrial douchebags like you gain from being daft. Deep down inside of you, you know you're a simpleton. First and and foremost, A Jehovah's Witness can never write "Jehovah witness" and there's nothing like University of Akwa Ibom. From the first letter of your post to the the concluding full stop, you're just being mendacious. You better stop existing and start living. You'd gain nothing from denigrating other people's Images. You're just being Slanderous and Changing your last name to Satan! It's about time you stopped being an impairer.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
Sorry. What do you mean?
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by amostheo(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Aarenasbaba:
Shaybi you're just sleeping with each other not that you're doing what your mum and dad use to do shocked sad Abi is what am thinking

So there's diff btw d two? grin
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls by josh123(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I get her number, shey make I give una
oya g me

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? / When A Woman Finally Brings Something To The Table (pictures) / To: African Men In The Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.