Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. (2833 Views)

Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by schumastic(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
geni340:
most times, it depends on d giver...if d guy is a pro, i guess ladies enjoy it bera, but guys, even if its a scrawny 10yr old kid that got their diiicks in her mouth, they will still get high.

no offense but have you been given head before sincerely?
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
geni340:
most times, it depends on d giver...if d guy is a pro, i guess ladies enjoy it bera, but guys, even if its a scrawny 10yr old kid that got their diiicks in her mouth, they will still get high.

No, it's still vice versa
Some babes will be sucking with thier teeth which can be annoying

By the way ur cute nd I like those chest
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
kuuljay:
my brother no more bj

Just ignore ur fone while ur at it
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by ebusbaba10: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think d guys enjoys it most, BC not all guys can give a head. Instead of dem to suck ur clitories and make u high dey will use dere teeth.. .. grin

1 Like

Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by swaggprofessor(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Evathyst:
Waiting to hear from those people who give head and those to whom 'head' is given to...

*Spreads mat*
Only expert wait to listen to novice speak first
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2016
schumastic:

no offense but have you been given head before sincerely?

Is dat a ?
Of course she has
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
ebusbaba10:
I think d guys enjoys it most, BC not all guys can give a head. Instead of dem to suck ur clitories and make u high dey will use dere teeth.. .. grin

Maybe d guyz want it more
Bt the galz enjoy it most

1 Like

Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by faith551(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2016
klenton:

So why dem dey form

ask dem oo
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Enockia(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2016
slyng:
The hypocrites
i concour
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by ebusbaba10: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
klenton:

Maybe d guyz want it more
Bt the galz enjoy it most
U re right, but know DAT nt all Guys can give a head.
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:

I beg to differ here, only virgin guys, sex starved guys or guys who talk about sex a lot but get very little of it best fit your description there, for me, head should be fun and if the girl is poor @ it, i would politely let her know, u can't be giving me head and using ur teeth angry, na knock u dey expect be that, or ur giving a guy head and ur just having only the cap in ur mouth, if ur so damn scared of the size of the dvck then try something else, i for one like a girl who also enjoys giving head, she understands evrything goes, sloppy, deep throat grin grin need i say more.. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This? (photo) / 1st Date!!!(Pics) / Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.