Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women (2794 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Coronavirus: Our Men Are Fucking Us Too Much- Ghana Women Protest / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Wale112(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
I can see why... The Best African country without a doubt!!

1) Actual African culture... .CHECK!!

2) What you think of when you imagine what Africa would be... Check!!!!!

3) Good looking people CHECK!!

4) Good music, food etc etc CHECK!!

5) Fine women, ripped buff men CHECK

6) VERY FEW Barbarians!! CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!

GIVE ME GHANA!!!

Discuss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Lionbite(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
I keep telling people that the most stupid beings are the ones with internet connection residing in ghana. You are shattawale brother abi?

6 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Wale112(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Guy which brand of generator do u use in that Nigeria? U have fuel grin grin grin grin

Lionbite:
I keep telling people that the most stupid beings are the ones with internet connection residing in ghana. You are shattawale brother abi?
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by fineboynl(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wale112:

Guy which brand of generator do u use in that Nigeria? U have fuel grin grin grin grin

i am not Ghanian. but i believe Ghanaian women will be better than Nigeria women

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Lionbite(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wale112:

mikano.... the same type that was used to power your incubator cos obviously you were born pre-matured.

9 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by DeeFlask(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is Ghana a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Enoma222(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wale112:
I can see why... The Best African country without a doubt!!

1) Actual African culture... .CHECK!!

2) What you think of when you imagine what Africa would be... Check!!!!!

3) Good looking people CHECK!!

4) Good music, food etc etc CHECK!!

5) Fine women, ripped buff men CHECK

6) VERY FEW Barbarians!! CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!

GIVE ME GHANA!!!

Discuss
_BASTARD_Fool
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by ekensi01: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
This one just cause trouble for himself

sad
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by hanassholesolo: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
I love Ghanian women but it's impossible to trust them.
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Ajebusta(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
fineboynl:
i am not Ghanian. but i believe Ghanaian women will be better than Nigeria women

My bro just dump a Ghana girl and she is still begging me to help me beg.....

I am proud of my Nigerian girls and you can go to hell....
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
You are not totally wrong.I am a nigerian,infact a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos and If I am a man,i will go for Ghanaian women as they are more neater and definitely wash their pant unlike nigerian girls.
The only people that can surpass Ghanaians are biafran ss and se including benue state,the food basket of the zoo.
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by fineboynl(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ajebusta:

My bro just dump a Ghana girl and she is still begging me to help me beg.....

I am proud of my Nigerian girls and you can go to hell....
and how does begging change the fact they are way better
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by ELShehzad: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
You are not totally wrong.I am a nigerian,infact a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos and If I am a man,i will go for Ghanaian women as they are more neater and definitely wash their pant unlike nigerian girls.
The only people that can surpass Ghanaians are biafran ss and se including benue state,the food basket of the zoo.
undecided undecided

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by pu7pl3(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Makydebbie kiss
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by makydebbie(f): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
pu7pl3:
Makydebbie kiss
kiss
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Earthquake1: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ghana is a useless as the 'h' in it.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Ladyjumong(f): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
U people yaf kum again cheesy
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Kimcutie: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Me likey.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by pu7pl3(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
kiss
I don't think I need to say any further smiley
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

I don't think I need to say any further smiley
No need. wink
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by pu7pl3(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
No need. wink
Yeah wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by pu7pl3(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
No need. wink
Yeah wink
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by jericco1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
not me
Re: Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ghanaian girls are better 100%

(1) (Reply)

Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) / You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. / "Can I Get Pregnant After Giving Head?" - Teenagers Asked During Sex Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.