Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola (10617 Views)

Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / Bayelsa To Immortalise Sani Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2009
No be even Immotalizing ITT. The man sat by watching IBB commit all sorts but did nothing. He wanted that seat and played his cards to get it. The reason people voted him was because he was the most popular on the ballot and not really because he really achieved much more than others. If we want to congratulate anyone for the votes counting towards his victory, which was later annulled, it is IBB. IBB is the one who allowed no rigging, before changing his mind later on. Be fair and Immortalize IBB for june 12th. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
okokomeji:

First of all, the topic is posted by Igboman, then, the first-twenty comments made by Igbos.
F.uck all Igbo people! I shall never see this great country divided because of Bia-failed and I pray God should reciprocate with every last one of you (your bad wishes for Nigeria). F.uck you, if you don't do amen, I do it by myself. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin
I just got off from an argument about this same topic. Haters, Abiola was on the same level with Nelson Mandela. He had fame, money to be. Igbo people, you want Ojukwu to be immortalized be bold enough and go to house of reps.  I bet non of you is redy to throwa rice on chinese wedding. Ojukwu had illions of Biafailed bloods hanging on his neck, now he feels like an alien in the UFO.

Your chicken has come home to roast.
Pa Anthony enaoro (an enemy in disguise, when they need helps from Westerners that is when you see them. He came to Awo's rememberance in AOU, he just showered eucomium of the sage and later came up with self-determination. Let's just assume, they want to immortalize Awo, he would be the first to object. Igbos are no good)wants self-determination in his backyard. It’s high time, his menopause ravaged old folk wants to have a pregnant.
Biafailed, you cannot break down this great nation on us, the worst should be you living Nigeria and go back to Sahara or Israel where you claimed you came from.
We have be cheated a long time and will lean with it, so you can to slow down your agitations.
Because, government has discovered Oil Or Oyel like you called it, in the east and now it’s high time for your self-determination?
Now, no more cocoa proceeds, it has shifted to Oil preceeds, the whole Nigeria shall be benefited from Oil, just like they did to Cocoa proceeds.
Resources distribution took this form. Of the 100% income accruing to the regions that were to retain 50%, thirty five percent redistributive income after polling together so that the regions without a good resource base could benefit, while 15% was to be polled together to run the centre. In the following analysis, we will see how the Hausa/Fulanis have withdrawn 98 % to the centre.
SWIFT ALTERATIONS:

This era saw the beginning of the deliberate distortions of the popular constitutional arrangements between the federating units agreed upon from 1953 and 1959.
First to come under the hammer was the revenue sharing formula. From the 50% revenue accruing to the regions according to the derivation principle, the new military regime removed 5% and added it to that of the Federal government in 1967. The government divided the regions (which had become four as a result of one additional region fraudulently carved out of the west in the heat of the Western regional crisis.
By 1975, Muritala Muhammed seized power from Gowon. Knowing that the Federal civil service was dominated by the Yorubas, because of their early exposure to Western education, 10,000 civil servants were sacked in a day. He equally ordered the removal of the Federal capital territory from Lagos, a Yoruba city, to Abuja in the north. Radio and television stations, which were established by the regions were also taken over. The same fate befell primary and tertiary institutions. The Federal government under Muritala said it wanted to ensure 'uniform" development. He took over roads and all health institutions which were in the care of the west. The first stadium of international standard built in the 1 950s in Ibadan by the Western regional government, which was also the first of its kind in Africa was taken over. And under the guise of the centre having enormous responsibilities in her hands, Muritala removed a whooping 20% from the remaining 45% revenue accruing to the states from derivation.
Under a new economic arrangement, another staggering 20% of the remaining 25% revenue accruing to states from derivation was removed. Shehu Shagari ran the economy aground within four years. The Buhari succeed coup’s regime could not understand why the states still had "so much" percentage of the derivation revenue in their control. Of the 5% derivation revenue remaining with the states, (three and half percent) was taken, leaving a paltry (One and half percent) for the states.

nobody in 9ja should be immortalised since they're all thieves. the only thing that has already been immortalised is the naira and corruption.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by rhymz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
@okokomeji,U re a very stupid idiot,U think U can just come to a forum and post anythin U like with Ur bad english.Nitwitz like U jump into discussionz without understanding the issues.I don't know why any idiot will blame igbos for thier woes,incase U don't know,d bill was not even sponsored by a yoruba man besidez there is an igbo also supporting the bill so shut d 4ck up and crawl back to d gutter U crawl out 4rm.When intelligent Nigerianz dey talk small pikin like U wey no sabi anythin suppose listen,Fool.
As for immortalizin Abiola that's a misplacement of priority.In the first place what did he do that was so significant?Abiola did't do the voting,Nigerians did,the election was free and fair becoz IBB(who was his partner in crime allowed it),so what exactly makez him a mandela here abeg,sentiments aside,i lov ojukwu but i will be d first person to shout down any move to immortalize him,he is a hero to the igbo ppl not Nigeria likewise Abiola,he was a hero to d yorubas not to ppl that did't vote him,may be some ppl did't know dat a majority of his vote came from SW,middle belt,some part of d SS,divided in d North and almost nothing 4rm d SE so how then is he a hero to evry1 to warrant a concensus in d house of rep,dis is a man who said he did't need igbo vote to win,what kind of a national leader or hero make that kind of a tribalist statement,it was part of his undoing,he was more of a politician than a leader,there's no basis for comparison,Abiola is no where leaderz like Mandela,Abiola was a tribalist through and through.And mind U,majority of d rep memberz dat stopped that Stupid Bill was from d north,and there were even yorubas that opposed d stupid move.So dat stupid kid dat is wagging his mouth should shut d Bleep up.June 12 is not Abiola alone and d dude did't die for nigerianz as most pple beliv,he died for his selfish desirez.Abiola was to Nigeria then what Dangote is to Nigeria now,they play high wired politicz to better thier profitz,when they engage in any philantropy it alwayz has politicz written all over it,lobby in form of philantropy.So abeg make we talk another thing,I don't even know why this should make it to the house of rep,nigeria has very important issues begging for attention why this rubbish,misplacement of priority.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
MKO might have stolen money from ITT but he gave more than that away. All you myopic mongrels saying he shouldn't be immortalised have forgotten that Kings from your villages gave him traditional titles mostly for things he did for them long before he ever nursed a presidential ambition.
Whether he wanted to become president for selfish reasons will never be known but I do know that most of you trash-talking tramps saying he does not deserve to be immortalised had one or both parents vote for him and most of your fathers are not half the man he was. . .even now. It is ok to think he shouldn't be highly rated but to now run him down? Thats slime! He may not deserve being immortalised but the date does!
To those who recognise his sacrifice as genuine, may you easily overthrow your enemies.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
MUZBO:

MKO might have stolen money from ITT but he gave more than that away. All you myopic mongrels saying he shouldn't be immortalised have forgotten that [size=13pt]Kings from your villages gave him traditional titles mostly for things he did for [/size] [size=16pt]them[/size] [size=13pt]long before he ever nursed a presidential ambition.[/size]
Whether he wanted to become president for selfish reasons will never be known but I do know that most of you trash-talking tramps saying he does not deserve to be immortalised had one or both parents vote for him and most of your fathers are not half the man he was. . .even now. It is ok to think he shouldn't be highly rated but to now run him down? Thats slime! He may not deserve being immortalised but the date does!
To those who recognise his sacrifice as genuine, may you easily overthrow your enemies.

up nigeria!!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by drharry: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
well, i feel there are more pressing issues to b tackled than debating on immortalising Abiola.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by ikeyman00(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2009
MKO might have stolen BLah ITT, but he gave wetin

tell us

im waitin ooo

united people indeed
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by deb(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
presido1, why should I take your comments seriously. You are a tribalist
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
I will like to know the basis for immortalizing him
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by AloyEmeka9: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
desgiezd:

[size=14pt]If tribalism does not destroy this nation then we are lucky[/size]. For these guys to refuse to recognise the person who paid the supreme price for the pseudo-democracy they are enjoying today, carting millions of Naira home, says a lot about the caliber of people we have as our representatives.

It is such a pity that a member of the House could open his stinking, gworo stained mouth and roll out rubbish such as quoted below:

Gbam. It seems we prefer to immortalize tribalism in Nigeria.

But Samaila Kawu (Kano) noted that instead of immortalising Abiola, Gen. Babangida should be praised for conducting a free and fair election.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by AloyEmeka9: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2009
okokomeji:

First of all, the topic is posted by Igboman, then, the first-twenty comments made by Igbos.
F.uck all Igbo people! I shall never see this great country divided because of Bia-failed and I pray God should reciprocate with every last one of you (your bad wishes for Nigeria). F.uck you, if you don't do amen, I do it by myself. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin
I just got off from an argument about this same topic. Haters, Abiola was on the same level with Nelson Mandela. He had fame, money to be. Igbo people, you want Ojukwu to be immortalized be bold enough and go to house of reps.  I bet non of you is redy to throwa rice on chinese wedding. Ojukwu had illions of Biafailed bloods hanging on his neck, now he feels like an alien in the UFO.
Northerners stood against the motion yet this goat is blaming igbos for it. grin grin

okokomeji:
Your chicken has come home to roast.
Pa Anthony enaoro (an enemy in disguise, when they need helps from Westerners that is when you see them. He came to Awo's rememberance in AOU, he just showered eucomium of the sage and later came up with self-determination. Let's just assume, they want to immortalize Awo, he would be the first to object. Igbos are no good)wants self-determination in his backyard. It’s high time, his menopause ravaged old folk wants to have a pregnant.

Biafailed, you cannot break down this great nation on us, the worst should be you living Nigeria and go back to Sahara or Israel where you claimed you came from.
We have be cheated a long time and will lean with it, so you can to slow down your agitations.
Because, government has discovered Oil Or Oyel like you called it, in the east and now it’s high time for your self-determination?
Now, no more cocoa proceeds, it has shifted to Oil preceeds, the whole Nigeria shall be benefited from Oil, just like they did to Cocoa proceeds.
Resources distribution took this form. Of the 100% income accruing to the regions that were to retain 50%, thirty five percent redistributive income after polling together so that the regions without a good resource base could benefit, while 15% was to be polled together to run the centre. In the following analysis, we will see how the Hausa/Fulanis have withdrawn 98 % to the centre.
SWIFT ALTERATIONS:

Omg @ Enahoro being igbo. Geography should be made compulsory in Nigerian schools. grin grin grin

This era saw the beginning of the deliberate distortions of the popular constitutional arrangements between the federating units agreed upon from 1953 and 1959.
First to come under the hammer was the revenue sharing formula. From the 50% revenue accruing to the regions according to the derivation principle, the new military regime removed 5% and added it to that of the Federal government in 1967. The government divided the regions (which had become four as a result of one additional region fraudulently carved out of the west in the heat of the Western regional crisis.
By 1975, Muritala Muhammed seized power from Gowon. Knowing that the Federal civil service was dominated by the Yorubas, because of their early exposure to Western education, 10,000 civil servants were sacked in a day. He equally ordered the removal of the Federal capital territory from Lagos, a Yoruba city, to Abuja in the north. Radio and television stations, which were established by the regions were also taken over. The same fate befell primary and tertiary institutions. The Federal government under Muritala said it wanted to ensure 'uniform" development. He took over roads and all health institutions which were in the care of the west. The first stadium of international standard built in the 1 950s in Ibadan by the Western regional government, which was also the first of its kind in Africa was taken over. And under the guise of the centre having enormous responsibilities in her hands, Muritala removed a whooping 20% from the remaining 45% revenue accruing to the states from derivation.
Under a new economic arrangement, another staggering 20% of the remaining 25% revenue accruing to states from derivation was removed. Shehu Shagari ran the economy aground within four years. The Buhari succeed coup’s regime could not understand why the states still had "so much" percentage of the derivation revenue in their control. Of the 5% derivation revenue remaining with the states, (three and half percent) was taken, leaving a paltry (One and half percent) for the states.

You forgot to add that osisi and her brothers caused it.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by deb(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
How old are you Fhemmy?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by CrudeOil2(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
Good riddance. Why should he be immortalized?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by theviper1: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
the only pple that should be immortalised are the poor igbos who died for the "oso abiola" and not abiola.the fool who was farting from his mouth and blaming the igbos and even digressing from the issue should stop posting on this forum. when a person speaks,u`ll know his personality and age.if sme1 should come on this forum and say Bleep all igbos,pple, no one needs pay him any mind cos all can see that he is a motorpark tout in our midst.abiola did more harm than good to this nation.from taking the wives of fellow prominient yorubas to london and sleeping with them to taking the Aare ona kakanfo title which wasnt his.for those of us who have no sense of histroy and resorts to insulting pple,learn frm others and history.immortalise the sponsor of almost the whole military and bloody coups in nigeria? pple voted enmass not because he was a demi-deus or some fancy saint,bt cos nigerians were tired of the khaki boys. abiola was a fraudster to say the least. his greatest undoing? he was dining with the devil using a very short spoon. he thought that he could manipulate every1,bt he came short on the "MARADONA" himself. let the pple at the houses do smething to merit their salaries which is our money other than bullshitting themselves and comparing abiola with the great MADIBA. Mandela wasnt a thief who duped his pple. if abiola himself believed in his victory,he should have waited in jail like BABA MADIBA did.plz lets not waste any more time on this absurd topic.immortalise ko,immortalise ni. and dont forget that it was the same abiola who conspired with the hausas to rob another tribalist in the person of Awo of his own mandate,and some yorubas are blaming the igbos. for what?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
deb:

How old are you Fhemmy?

Old enuf to be online.
Old enuf to know that Abiola was morally corrupt.
Old enuf to know that he has had his share of bad thing in Nigeria.
As a biz leader, i raise the roof for him, as a role model, i score him so low.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Lagosboy: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2009
Fellas in the house, the issue at stake is not ITT neither is it embezzlement it is about a person who won an election across al Nigeria. An election where there were no ballot boxes not to mention ballot stuffing or rigging , an election that had an unprecedented success in the history of Nigeria. The annulment led to hundreds of lives been lost when the soldiers took to the streets to crush the protest of the masses, an election that the whole of Nigeria put religion and tribe aside to vote for a prefferred candidate without sentiments.

the reps made a right motion and immortalising or recognising June 12 as a public holiday in Nigeria is long overdue in my opinion. It is a shame that OBJ's inaugural speech in 1999 had no mention of June 12 in it.

We should put our sentiments aside and look at the issue at stake. You could hate Abiola but what you cannot deny is the signinifance of June 12 the history of Nigeria and M.K.O was the symbol of June 12  who chose not to renounce the madate for his freedom even when he had the chance. Kofi Annan and Emeka Anyaaouku went to himm in 1998 and asked him to renounce his madate for freedom but he said release me and take me back to Epetedo where i declared myself president to renounce my mandate before the very people that gave it to me not renouncing it in a secret room. Those were words of a hero despite his crumbled business and four years in incaceration still stood firm. Even if the reps stand against immortalising M.K.O June 12 should never be kept in the dust bin of history and should be a public holiday.

1 Like

Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by bawomolo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
Then why not immortalize IBB for running a free and fair election too?

MKO's friends turned around and stabbed him in the back.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by nex(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
I believe Abiola is already adequately immortalized.

When you see Glo or MTN workers digging trenches to bury telecoms cables all over the country, you can't help but remember abiola and how he destroy our right to communicate for decades. Thank God he died before GSM came, if not, he would have taught MTN, ECONET and GLO how to rip us off to fatten his agbada.

How much more obviously can we immortalize Abiola? Why can't we immortalize Babangida who prevented that International Thief Thief from taking total country of this entire country and selling us off to the highest bidder?

Immortalize my brown butt! Instead of looking for how to overkill him. (literally).
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2009
I am yet to see who should be immortalized in Nija
Maybe Fela, cos he speak the truth
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Becomrich: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
it tell you how open tribalism is. You people are lucky i no dey.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Solomon227(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
Jesus! Nigeria is in trouble,grosslly imcompetent leaders,unobjective and divided people and hopeless,jobless generation, I never knew dis disease called TRIBALISM has gotten to dis level.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Fhemmmy: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
Solomon227:

Jesus! Nigeria is in trouble,grosslly imcompetent leaders,unobjective and divided people and hopeless,jobless generation, I never knew dis disease called TRIBALISM has gotten to dis level.

Now that u know, what yu gonna do about it?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Solomon227(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Solomon227(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ Fhemmy well now dat I know Nigeria wil sure b in d same book wit former USSR,Yugoslavia etc soon I need to thinks 2wice about going on to marry my Igbo fiancee.I see dis generation casting d die of division anytime from now.D signs are heer and everywhere.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Fhemmmy: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
Solomon227:

@ Fhemmy well now dat I know Nigeria wil sure b in d same book wit former USSR,Yugoslavia etc soon I need to thinks 2wice about going on to marry my Igbo fiancee.I see dis generation casting d die of division anytime from now.D signs are heer and everywhere.

If u have any love for your fiancee, you will not cos of some tribalism and all that nonsense dumped her.
You can start the movement for a change.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by mafioso(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2009

Are you Jobless?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by okokomeji: 4:22am On Jul 24, 2009
Hello,
All Bia-rats, I still remain myself. The one and only Okokomeji, I’m drippin’ right now with my bigger-ass Yoruba swagger! You might think I’m cocky, I might just be. You call it Yoruba chauvinism or bourgeois, that’s how I live. I’m still the same garrulous boy that you love to hate, now I’m about to set the record straight.
Igbo people why do you always compromise?
1) Sonny Odogwe said public of the news that Wole Soyinka and Obasanjo are not Nigerians.
I asked who is he? Definitely nobody!
I don’t like praying incestuous Gorrilla a.k.a. OBJ, but as you might not like he has left a giant step on the sand of time. Wole Soyinka, the first African to get a Noble laureate and y’all think he’s bummed?
2) You always think you (Igbos) are vying with Yorubas; for really? When you are culturally inferior by all standards.
Would it be in education, politics, culture and exposure? I told every last one of you that Yoruba superiority is not by accident, it’s simply corollary.
3) To all Yorubas, Igbo people will never let you immortalize anything from Egba and Ife. They believe everything in Ife and Egba is theirs (being properties, land and the people.
So, no way for Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka and MKO Abiola. If una want Obasanjo and Wole Soyinka? We can only give you Obasanjo not our precious Wole Soyinka. They believe in their myths, that Egbas are the smartest and richest, and like jews with their business acumen. Therefore, Egbas are Igbos (because it’s what Igbo people known for). LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The world renowned archaeologists have said it many times without numbered; that Ife is the cradle of Life and civilization (it’s also like Abuja of Nigeria to the whole world; because it’s located exactly at the middle of the globe). Igbo people attested that it’s true, but it’s theirs.
They said Egba means egbo, that Yorubas changed it to Egba.
Let me clear my throat on that one; I say it often that there are just two languages in the world that share similarity with Yoruba, which are Spanish and French. But Yorubas surpass them in both (Stress and accent marks), those marks make our language a prototype of its own.
Get the fact straight:
Egba is no where derived from Egbo!
In Yoruba, through the stress and accent marks; Egba can mean five things.
Egba (take)
Egba (Whipping cane)
Egba (beads or bangles)
Egba (I will let you know)
Egba (Abeokuta people)
Yoruba is the most coded language in the world, if you are a programmer, the more you code the better your work be. Accent marks have never been found in Igbo usage, everything is plain. Yoruba has more vowel and consonant than Igbo language.
4) Ifa is the Yoruba almighty divination modules, you would even have to be a trained warrior or priest under the tutelage of guardianship to discern it and was never meant for outsiders. Ife has always been the cradle of Yoruba and will forever be. So, if Igbos think they own Ife, they should come out with more convincing facts; rather than deceiving yourselves.

5) How many Yorubas in Nigeria? 48 million people!

How many want to worship Orisha? If I’m right, it would be not up to one million. That means we are letting our ancestors fade away little by little. I understand where many Yorubas are coming from? I think they still get bogged by their ancient astronomical fetish and supernatural lifestyles. Luckily for us, Yoruba religion (the only religion that made it out of Africa) is dual in nature. It composes of RITUAL AND ART, the art which includes (cultural dance, music, gospel, display of artifacts and e.t.c. ) Like they say in Yoruba (chicken does not have values at home; until it goes outside) that is the perfect description of Yoruba art and culture.Currently, in American continent; it has an estimate of 70 million adherent followers. It could have even net 100 million; but during the slavery, the USA whites ratio to blacks is 6 to 1. So, they succeeded in outlawing beaten of Bata drums and practicing Orisha (when caught often equivalent to death by hanging which called lynching by then.
It so much practicing in every nooks and crannies of South America. We need to revisit our past cultural history (let’s forget about the ritual part but focus on the arts), this could bring more tourism to Nigeria. You might think it’s funny? Marlon Jackson wants to invest $3.4 billion dollars to build topmost world resort in Badagry town of Lagos and has the “Jackson five’s name ” inscribes on a life-size computerize billboard. Then, Igbos are crying (he should build it in the east, because they had most slaves). Give me a break y'all! Did you think it’s only for USA black folks? It’s for all 70 million adherent followers, before any other black people.

Give me a break Igbo people! You are wasting your time and your money which supposed to be spent on important things in the east (by traveling down to South America to convince people that all the black folks are yours, while majority of them claimed they are from Ife. Then, you started crying that you own IFE too. There has never been any iota of Igbo trace to Ife, please stop deceiving yourselves.

Despites, majority of us want to do away with “Orisha” will never let Igbos who are culturally inferior to us claimed the glory for the greatest achievement of our ancestors. Because, Igbo people trying hard to convince them, that’s like a blessing to us, they troop like battalions to Nigeria to see how life is from their providence in Ife. Everything is on youtube.

Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by okokomeji: 4:38am On Jul 24, 2009
Trust me, you can win me on Ife issues. I might think you are a novice on that topic.

You never told me your people want Wole Soyinka and Obasanjo because they are Egbas?
This is what I got from Igbo quack scientist Philips Emeaguali. If you want to doubt that, tell me what he has discovered (and don't tell me computer super super ooooo). A lot of Igbo guys debunked him and it's true what they alleged him for! I will only give you Obasanjo a.k.a. incestuous gorrila (he seems like your blood) but not my precious Prof Wole Soyinka. cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

http://emeagwali.com/letters/dear-professor-emeagwali-onye-igbo-ka-nbu.htm

Ishaq D. Al-Sulaimani
Vernon (Alufiel) Grier, Ed.D

THE GREATER IGBO NATION-- IDENTIFYING IGBO VARIANTS DURING THE ERA OF THE SLAVE TRADE

[b]THE EGBA ARE IGBO
Southwest Nigeria is commonly referred to as “Yorubaland” which is home to a mosaic of distinct tribes and tribal states who collectively form the present day Yoruba tribal identity, however the original Yoruba designation exclusively referred to the Oyo, a tribe who at one time lived amongst the Hausas in what is presently Northern Nigeria. [/b] In fact the word Yoruba is of Hausa origins.
Misrepresentations of Nigeria the Facts and the Figures by Yusef Bala Usman, PhD – Center for Democratic Development, Research and Training.
“The fact is that the earliest record we have of the use of the very name Yoruba was in the Hausa Language and it seems to have applied to the people of the Alfinate Oyo. Don Masani wrote a book on the Muslim scholars of the Yarriba.”
Over the centuries the Oyo were gradually driven southward where they in turn became the conquerors of the indigenous people of “Southwest Nigeria” who like their Southeastern counterparts were referred to as the Igbo. The Southwestern Igbo were protected by an army of masked warriors known as the Egbo or Egba. Olumida Lucas states that the name Egba is synonymous with Igbo. The Indigenous Igbo(Egba) lived in the forest area surrounding Ife. The name Ife derives from an Igbo system of “divination” called Ifa. It was at Ife that the Igbo(Egba) were first confronted by Odudwa who along with his youngest son Oranyan are remembered as the founders of the Oyo(Yoruba) Kingdom at Ife. At the time of Odudwa’s invasion the indigenous Igbo(Egba) resided under the leadership of Obatala whose name means the Oba or Obi Ala. Obi or Oba was initially an Igbo title of authority and Ala is the land deity of the Igbo. Amongst the Egbo tribes of Calabar the Oba appears in the form of the deity Obassi who is also called Abassi. grin grin grin grin grin grin It's a complete hoax. Like the indigenous forest dwelling Igbos, the present day Egbas are historically associated with the Obas. In fact the name of the Egba ruling council known as the Ogboni relates to the Igbo word Ogbonna which indirectly refers to an elder.

The Wikipedia Encyclopedia – “Yoruba”
“The numerous Egba communities found in the forests below Oyo’s Savannah region were a notable example of elected Obas though the Ogboni, a legislative judicial council of notable elders wielded the actual political power.”
(The Ogboni “Cult” played a central role in the Brazil slave rebellion of 1809.)
In their initial encounters the Oyo(Yoruba) were unable to penetrate the frightening Egba(Igbo) as these intimidating masked forest dwellers mastered the art of instilling fear into their opponents. In defense of their homeland the Egba(Igbo) went further in raiding and burning down the intruding Oyo(Yoruba) settlements in the town at Ife.
The Egba were first defeated through the scheming of a woman named Moremi who allowed herself to be captured as she used her beauty to seduce the Igbo(Egba) King into revealing the secrets of the masked Egba warriors. She later returned to the Oyo providing her countrymen with the necessary information needed to finally conquer the Igbo(Egba) Kingdom. This defeat of the Igbo(Egba) is celebrated every year at the annual Eid Festival of Ife.
In 1835, the Egba declared themselves to be independent of the Oyo(Yoruba) and in response the Oyo along with the Ijebu drove them out of Ibadan, Ife and other towns north of their present day capital of Abeokuta. As a result of contact between the Ijebu and the Indigenous Igbo the city Ijebu-Igbo was established. The founding of the Egba Kingdom of Abeokuta in 1837 is considered to be the last kingdom to be recognized within the “Yoruba federation of tribes”. By this time the term Yoruba had expanded beyond its original usage in referring to the Oyo and now generally applied to all of the inhabitants of Southwestern Nigeria.
The tradition of the masked Egba(Igbo) warriors is likewise documented in Southeast Nigeria amongst the followers of the Egbo Society of Calabar.

EGBO – A secret society at one time existing as a political bond between various towns especially Eastern Nigeria. – World Book Dictionary A-K 1974.
In 1876, the Scottish Presbyterian missionary Mary Slessor came to Calabar. According to the accountings of Ms. Slessor in the “Igbo” dominated areas a secret society known as Egbo went around in masks and beat people. She claimed to have chased a group of Egbo and tore off a mask. The image of Mary Slessor would later appear on the 10 pound British Monetary note. (The Egbo/Egba warriors seem to have a problem or weakness in defending themselves against foreign women. First Moremi in the west informs her people to burn the masks of the Egba(Igbo) warriors and later in the east Mary Slessor claims to have ripped a mask off of an Egbo man.)
The Egba of Abeokuta worship a deity called the Oro. Oro is a god who resides in a bush. In honor of Oro a sacred ceremony is performed at a secluded spot inside the bush. This ceremony is called Igbo Oro and is very similar to bush ceremonies observed by the Egbo Society of Calabar. There are many similar practices and rituals performed by both the Egba of “Yorubaland” and the Egbo Society of the east. In this regard it is of interest to note the name of the Biafran Officer from Ejagham(Calabar), the formidable Captain Ndom Egba.
Although the concept of Legba varies it began as an ancestral memorial designed to maintain the Egba identity during times of persecution and hardship. Legba is also known as Eshu and relates to the deity Isua which is honored in the Egbo Society as the Master of Ceremonies. Legba was also activated in the New World as a means to counter modern slavery and its attempts to wipe out the Egba identity of the captives. The deity is described in Yoruba mythology as the “Divine trickster” because of his ability to outwit his fellow gods. Evidences of Legba have been documented throughout the Americas in such places as Brazil, Guyana, Trinidad, Haiti and New Orleans under various names such as Lebba, Legba, Elegbara and Liba. It is the Igbo descended Mina tribes such as the Ewe and Fon who are most readily associated with the Legba variant.
The term Elegbara is of great significance because not only does the name appear in the Americas amongst Igbo descended captives meaning the Egba and the Mina tribes, but is also the name of a tribe that lives on the Southern Sudanese, Northern Ugandan border and of whom are likewise related to the Igbos of Nigeria as they are known by the variant of Elegbara being called the Lugbara. When traveling in Uganda I personally met a Lugbara Doctor of Medicine who previously studied alongside of Igbo students from Nigeria. The Lugbara man stated that he could understand much of the Igbo Language which held a great deal in common with his own Lugbara Tongue. Through numerous and prominent cultural and linguistic affinities the Lugbara man was definitely convinced that the Lugbara and the Igbo are akin.
Similar to the Igbo of the east, the western Igbo descended Egba were always known to be revolutionaries in continual revolt against the Colonial British authorities, European missionaries and their traditional Yoruba enemies being primarily that of the Oyo and Ijebu. In 1929 the Igbo market women of the east led a tax revolt against the Colonial British Government which became known as the Abia Women’s Tax Revolt. The Egba women carried out a similar tax revolt in 1947 known as the Abeokuta Women’s Tax Revolt of Egba Market Women. The Egba market women were led by Fumilayo Ransome Kuti, a teacher and wife of a prominent Egba educationalist. The protest of over 10,000 Egba women caused the governing authorities to abolish taxes on women for several years and the Alake who conspired with the Colonial authorities spent three years in exile in Oshogbo.
Many of the positive social and ethical traits which are often associated with the Igbo are historically documented as being characteristic of the Egba as well. Robert Campbell who along with Martin Robison Delaney signed a pact with Egba leaders for the right of resettlement of African-Americans to “Egbaland” states that the Egba are the most industrious people on the face of the earth. (Burton 1863:101)
James Africanus Beale Horton concerning the Egba(Akus) “It must be admitted without question that there are no people on the coast who are so hard working and so long suffering in proportion to what they expect in return.” He also went on to say that the Egba as a race are amongst the most industrious, persevering and hard working people on the coast of Africa. (Horton 1969:149)
In terms of education the Egba like the Igbo are deserving of great acclaim. The first Black-African to receive a Nobel Prize in Literature was an Egba man named Wole Soyinka who like the Igbo actively opposed the Nigerian Government during the Biafran War. Soyinka was detained by agents of the state between 1967 and 1969. In this regard Booker T. Washington whose middle name, Tanifeani, attests to Egba origins should be noted as the founder of the famous Tuskegee Institute. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In Brazil an organized Ibo revolt led to the establishment of the Independent “Ibo Republic” of Palmares which lasted 45 years. Being consistent with “Igbo resistance” Palmares ended in a massive suicide of Ibo warriors who preferred death to capture. The city Ibotirama testifies to a strong Ibo presence in the region, however as in the case of Haiti, Afro-Brazilian culture and religious practices are more readily associated with that of the “Yoruba”(Egba) including the worship of Legba.
Olukwumu is spoken in Brazil and interestingly enough in a few Western Ibo communities such as Anioma, Idumu-ogu, Ubulubu, Ugbodu, Ugboba and Okwumuzu. In fact communities bearing the name Olukwumu(Olukumi) still exist amongst the Western Ibo. Although this dialect cannot be found in the Yoruba heartland it remains in reference as a “lost dialect of the Yoruba Language”. All of the above clearly indicates that many of the captives in Brazil including those who successfully revolted in the establishment of Palmares were of western Ibo origins and like the Egba are being mistakenly classified as Yoruba. In Brazil the Western Ibo were accompanied by a massive importing of Ebos from Angola and Ibos from Mozambique, the latter further accounting for the dominant and preferable Ibo usage amongst the Brazilian captives.
In Cuba the Olukwumu were referred to as the Olukumi, Lukumi or Akumi. The Egba have traditionally resisted identification with the term Yoruba preferring to be called Egbas or Akus. Slaves in Cuba known as the Lukumi or Akumi meaning of the Egba people were well known for suicide resistance which often found them handing from the branches of the Guasima trees. This being very similar to the “Igbo” resisters of Haiti who were likewise remembered for suicide resistance as understood in the Haitian saying, Ebos pend cor a yo, meaning the Ebos hang themselves. The relationship between the names Olukwumu and Olukumi with that of Akumi(Aku or Egba) further solidifies the common origins which link the Western Ibo and the Egba peoples.
The Egba who like the Igbo were originally known as forest dwellers are acknowledged to have been at one time living east of their present day location. The process which led to the vanquished links of brotherhood between the Igbo and the Egba can be characterized by the often strained relations that currently exist between some of the eastern and western Igbo communities of today.
Biafran Nigerian World Message Board-JAN. 6th 2004 Efulefu of Western Kind.
“… lately some misguided Igbo people of Anioma/Ibusa (in short Western Igbo stock), have been making anti-Igbo noises. I read that a group of 419 purporting to represent Anioma and all Western Igbo issued a statement disavowing their Igboness… If you are from Western Igboland and you no longer wish to consider yourself Igbo you have only one option. Pack your damned bags and leave otherwise we are coming!!!”
History not only records the common origins of the Egba and the Igbo but their common destiny as they are identified as two groups most devastated by the slave trade which is expressed in the following;[/
b] [b] “The Egba have suffered more than any other nation in West Africa from the depredation of the slave trade.”
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by sley4life(m): 4:40am On Jul 24, 2009
Abiola deserve immotalisation
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by roymorah(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2009
ahh, truth is M.K.O. shud be immortalised,bt lets get facts here,is that really wat the nation nids now? when things are going from bad to worse,the masses are suffering,pl lets get our priorities ryt
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Nezan(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2009
okokomeji:

Trust me, you can win me on Ife issues. I might think you are a novice on that topic.

You never told me your people want Wole Soyinka and Obasanjo because they are Egbas?
This is what I got from Igbo quack scientist Philips Emeaguali. If you want to doubt that, tell me what he has discovered (and don't tell me computer super super ooooo). A lot of Igbo guys debunked him and it's true what they alleged him for! I will only give you Obasanjo a.k.a. incestuous gorrila (he seems like your blood) but not my precious Prof Wole Soyinka. cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

http://emeagwali.com/letters/dear-professor-emeagwali-onye-igbo-ka-nbu.htm

Ishaq D. Al-Sulaimani
Vernon (Alufiel) Grier, Ed.D

THE GREATER IGBO NATION-- IDENTIFYING IGBO VARIANTS DURING THE ERA OF THE SLAVE TRADE

[b]THE EGBA ARE IGBO
Southwest Nigeria is commonly referred to as “Yorubaland” which is home to a mosaic of distinct tribes and tribal states who collectively form the present day Yoruba tribal identity, however the original Yoruba designation exclusively referred to the Oyo, a tribe who at one time lived amongst the Hausas in what is presently Northern Nigeria. [/b] In fact the word Yoruba is of Hausa origins.
Misrepresentations of Nigeria the Facts and the Figures by Yusef Bala Usman, PhD – Center for Democratic Development, Research and Training.
“The fact is that the earliest record we have of the use of the very name Yoruba was in the Hausa Language and it seems to have applied to the people of the Alfinate Oyo. Don Masani wrote a book on the Muslim scholars of the Yarriba.”
Over the centuries the Oyo were gradually driven southward where they in turn became the conquerors of the indigenous people of “Southwest Nigeria” who like their Southeastern counterparts were referred to as the Igbo. The Southwestern Igbo were protected by an army of masked warriors known as the Egbo or Egba. Olumida Lucas states that the name Egba is synonymous with Igbo. The Indigenous Igbo(Egba) lived in the forest area surrounding Ife. The name Ife derives from an Igbo system of “divination” called Ifa. It was at Ife that the Igbo(Egba) were first confronted by Odudwa who along with his youngest son Oranyan are remembered as the founders of the Oyo(Yoruba) Kingdom at Ife. At the time of Odudwa’s invasion the indigenous Igbo(Egba) resided under the leadership of Obatala whose name means the Oba or Obi Ala. Obi or Oba was initially an Igbo title of authority and Ala is the land deity of the Igbo. Amongst the Egbo tribes of Calabar the Oba appears in the form of the deity Obassi who is also called Abassi. grin grin grin grin grin grin It's a complete hoax. Like the indigenous forest dwelling Igbos, the present day Egbas are historically associated with the Obas. In fact the name of the Egba ruling council known as the Ogboni relates to the Igbo word Ogbonna which indirectly refers to an elder.

The Wikipedia Encyclopedia – “Yoruba”
“The numerous Egba communities found in the forests below Oyo’s Savannah region were a notable example of elected Obas though the Ogboni, a legislative judicial council of notable elders wielded the actual political power.”
(The Ogboni “Cult” played a central role in the Brazil slave rebellion of 1809.)
In their initial encounters the Oyo(Yoruba) were unable to penetrate the frightening Egba(Igbo) as these intimidating masked forest dwellers mastered the art of instilling fear into their opponents. In defense of their homeland the Egba(Igbo) went further in raiding and burning down the intruding Oyo(Yoruba) settlements in the town at Ife.
The Egba were first defeated through the scheming of a woman named Moremi who allowed herself to be captured as she used her beauty to seduce the Igbo(Egba) King into revealing the secrets of the masked Egba warriors. She later returned to the Oyo providing her countrymen with the necessary information needed to finally conquer the Igbo(Egba) Kingdom. This defeat of the Igbo(Egba) is celebrated every year at the annual Eid Festival of Ife.
In 1835, the Egba declared themselves to be independent of the Oyo(Yoruba) and in response the Oyo along with the Ijebu drove them out of Ibadan, Ife and other towns north of their present day capital of Abeokuta. As a result of contact between the Ijebu and the Indigenous Igbo the city Ijebu-Igbo was established. The founding of the Egba Kingdom of Abeokuta in 1837 is considered to be the last kingdom to be recognized within the “Yoruba federation of tribes”. By this time the term Yoruba had expanded beyond its original usage in referring to the Oyo and now generally applied to all of the inhabitants of Southwestern Nigeria.
The tradition of the masked Egba(Igbo) warriors is likewise documented in Southeast Nigeria amongst the followers of the Egbo Society of Calabar.

EGBO – A secret society at one time existing as a political bond between various towns especially Eastern Nigeria. – World Book Dictionary A-K 1974.
In 1876, the Scottish Presbyterian missionary Mary Slessor came to Calabar. According to the accountings of Ms. Slessor in the “Igbo” dominated areas a secret society known as Egbo went around in masks and beat people. She claimed to have chased a group of Egbo and tore off a mask. The image of Mary Slessor would later appear on the 10 pound British Monetary note. (The Egbo/Egba warriors seem to have a problem or weakness in defending themselves against foreign women. First Moremi in the west informs her people to burn the masks of the Egba(Igbo) warriors and later in the east Mary Slessor claims to have ripped a mask off of an Egbo man.)
The Egba of Abeokuta worship a deity called the Oro. Oro is a god who resides in a bush. In honor of Oro a sacred ceremony is performed at a secluded spot inside the bush. This ceremony is called Igbo Oro and is very similar to bush ceremonies observed by the Egbo Society of Calabar. There are many similar practices and rituals performed by both the Egba of “Yorubaland” and the Egbo Society of the east. In this regard it is of interest to note the name of the Biafran Officer from Ejagham(Calabar), the formidable Captain Ndom Egba.
Although the concept of Legba varies it began as an ancestral memorial designed to maintain the Egba identity during times of persecution and hardship. Legba is also known as Eshu and relates to the deity Isua which is honored in the Egbo Society as the Master of Ceremonies. Legba was also activated in the New World as a means to counter modern slavery and its attempts to wipe out the Egba identity of the captives. The deity is described in Yoruba mythology as the “Divine trickster” because of his ability to outwit his fellow gods. Evidences of Legba have been documented throughout the Americas in such places as Brazil, Guyana, Trinidad, Haiti and New Orleans under various names such as Lebba, Legba, Elegbara and Liba. It is the Igbo descended Mina tribes such as the Ewe and Fon who are most readily associated with the Legba variant.
The term Elegbara is of great significance because not only does the name appear in the Americas amongst Igbo descended captives meaning the Egba and the Mina tribes, but is also the name of a tribe that lives on the Southern Sudanese, Northern Ugandan border and of whom are likewise related to the Igbos of Nigeria as they are known by the variant of Elegbara being called the Lugbara. When traveling in Uganda I personally met a Lugbara Doctor of Medicine who previously studied alongside of Igbo students from Nigeria. The Lugbara man stated that he could understand much of the Igbo Language which held a great deal in common with his own Lugbara Tongue. Through numerous and prominent cultural and linguistic affinities the Lugbara man was definitely convinced that the Lugbara and the Igbo are akin.
Similar to the Igbo of the east, the western Igbo descended Egba were always known to be revolutionaries in continual revolt against the Colonial British authorities, European missionaries and their traditional Yoruba enemies being primarily that of the Oyo and Ijebu. In 1929 the Igbo market women of the east led a tax revolt against the Colonial British Government which became known as the Abia Women’s Tax Revolt. The Egba women carried out a similar tax revolt in 1947 known as the Abeokuta Women’s Tax Revolt of Egba Market Women. The Egba market women were led by Fumilayo Ransome Kuti, a teacher and wife of a prominent Egba educationalist. The protest of over 10,000 Egba women caused the governing authorities to abolish taxes on women for several years and the Alake who conspired with the Colonial authorities spent three years in exile in Oshogbo.
Many of the positive social and ethical traits which are often associated with the Igbo are historically documented as being characteristic of the Egba as well. Robert Campbell who along with Martin Robison Delaney signed a pact with Egba leaders for the right of resettlement of African-Americans to “Egbaland” states that the Egba are the most industrious people on the face of the earth. (Burton 1863:101)
James Africanus Beale Horton concerning the Egba(Akus) “It must be admitted without question that there are no people on the coast who are so hard working and so long suffering in proportion to what they expect in return.” He also went on to say that the Egba as a race are amongst the most industrious, persevering and hard working people on the coast of Africa. (Horton 1969:149)
In terms of education the Egba like the Igbo are deserving of great acclaim. The first Black-African to receive a Nobel Prize in Literature was an Egba man named Wole Soyinka who like the Igbo actively opposed the Nigerian Government during the Biafran War. Soyinka was detained by agents of the state between 1967 and 1969. In this regard Booker T. Washington whose middle name, Tanifeani, attests to Egba origins should be noted as the founder of the famous Tuskegee Institute. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In Brazil an organized Ibo revolt led to the establishment of the Independent “Ibo Republic” of Palmares which lasted 45 years. Being consistent with “Igbo resistance” Palmares ended in a massive suicide of Ibo warriors who preferred death to capture. The city Ibotirama testifies to a strong Ibo presence in the region, however as in the case of Haiti, Afro-Brazilian culture and religious practices are more readily associated with that of the “Yoruba”(Egba) including the worship of Legba.
Olukwumu is spoken in Brazil and interestingly enough in a few Western Ibo communities such as Anioma, Idumu-ogu, Ubulubu, Ugbodu, Ugboba and Okwumuzu. In fact communities bearing the name Olukwumu(Olukumi) still exist amongst the Western Ibo. Although this dialect cannot be found in the Yoruba heartland it remains in reference as a “lost dialect of the Yoruba Language”. All of the above clearly indicates that many of the captives in Brazil including those who successfully revolted in the establishment of Palmares were of western Ibo origins and like the Egba are being mistakenly classified as Yoruba. In Brazil the Western Ibo were accompanied by a massive importing of Ebos from Angola and Ibos from Mozambique, the latter further accounting for the dominant and preferable Ibo usage amongst the Brazilian captives.
In Cuba the Olukwumu were referred to as the Olukumi, Lukumi or Akumi. The Egba have traditionally resisted identification with the term Yoruba preferring to be called Egbas or Akus. Slaves in Cuba known as the Lukumi or Akumi meaning of the Egba people were well known for suicide resistance which often found them handing from the branches of the Guasima trees. This being very similar to the “Igbo” resisters of Haiti who were likewise remembered for suicide resistance as understood in the Haitian saying, Ebos pend cor a yo, meaning the Ebos hang themselves. The relationship between the names Olukwumu and Olukumi with that of Akumi(Aku or Egba) further solidifies the common origins which link the Western Ibo and the Egba peoples.
The Egba who like the Igbo were originally known as forest dwellers are acknowledged to have been at one time living east of their present day location. The process which led to the vanquished links of brotherhood between the Igbo and the Egba can be characterized by the often strained relations that currently exist between some of the eastern and western Igbo communities of today.
Biafran Nigerian World Message Board-JAN. 6th 2004 Efulefu of Western Kind.
“… lately some misguided Igbo people of Anioma/Ibusa (in short Western Igbo stock), have been making anti-Igbo noises. I read that a group of 419 purporting to represent Anioma and all Western Igbo issued a statement disavowing their Igboness… If you are from Western Igboland and you no longer wish to consider yourself Igbo you have only one option. Pack your damned bags and leave otherwise we are coming!!!”
History not only records the common origins of the Egba and the Igbo but their common destiny as they are identified as two groups most devastated by the slave trade which is expressed in the following;[/
b] [b] “The Egba have suffered more than any other nation in West Africa from the depredation of the slave trade.”

Who fit read all this post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His / 14m Households To Embrace Cooking Gas In Next 5 Years, Says Osinbajo / Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.